The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

safari 4

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

safari 4           Empty safari 4

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 12:21 pm

dnsRegistrar.tel06-13-2009 04:42 AM

safari 4

Noticing major speed improvements in the CTH especially for heavy ,tel site. such as swapping between subdomain folders, and menu propogation/redrawing when copying.

nadya06-13-2009 11:04 AM

Glad to hear that. The CTH uses Ajax; the better the browser support and higher the bandwidth, the better your CTH works.

anlopez06-14-2009 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnsRegistrar.tel (Post 100)
    Noticing major speed improvements in the CTH especially for heavy ,tel site. such as swapping between subdomain folders, and menu propogation/redrawing when copying.

[size]
    Why safari don't respect the CSS, and the original tipography ? and don't show the .tel logo[/size]

nadya06-14-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anlopez (Post 121)
    Why safari don't respect the CSS, and the original tipography ? and don't show the .tel logo

[size]
    Can you please provide a screenshot? I just tried on Safari 3 and it works fine.[/size]

anlopez06-14-2009 11:26 PM

Problems with the look in iphone

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadya (Post 127)
    Can you please provide a screenshot? I just tried on Safari 3 and it works fine.

[size]
    Sorry but I look the mendoza.tel in my iphone with safari , and dont show the .tel logo
    and change the typographie , but if I Look with Fast W free, another websearch like safari
    and the look is very different, it show the logo and typographie original, must I configure
    my safari ?[/size]

dnsRegistrar.tel06-15-2009 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anlopez (Post 134)
    Sorry but I look the mendoza.tel in my iphone with safari , and dont show the .tel logo....
    .....must I configure my safari ?

[size]
    ah yes. the mobile web. iphone users are left bewildered and confused. where are all the pretty little icons? whats with all this text? 

telnic, some mobile communication devices HAVE evolved (here for 2 years or more). so, the proxy checks for pc browsers already, why be so rigid in the mobile proxy stance? 

check for iphone and PLEASE do more.

POLL?[/size]

kruwreka06-18-2009 12:07 PM

I agree. I have run into several places that push iPhone users to mobile sites for no particular reason. It's frustrating and you have to whine and stomp your feet and threaten to hold your breath before it gets changed back or ignored.

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 8:55 pm