The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

DotTel File Hosting

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

DotTel File Hosting Empty DotTel File Hosting

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 12:37 pm

dottel03-07-2010 10:33 AM

DotTel File Hosting

Now you can organize all your 

• Logos/Graphics/Avatars
    • Documents
    • Pdf
    • Etc

[size]

Highlights
    [/size]

• Fast Uploads
    • Fast Downloads
    • Embed in your .Tel
    • Free to use
    • SE Friendly URL
    • Statistics
    • More

[size]

All in one account for DotTel community.

Coming Soon...[/size]

RonMunson03-07-2010 08:46 PM

Looks awesome. I am very impressed. Big thumbs up to Telnic on this one for moving .tel to the next level. :eek: Using the web browsing for these domains looks way better and they look really good when printed out for reference.

One thing however I would have done differently is the image logo. Currently the image size is 78 by 78 which is ideal for an avatar or image of a person.

However .tel is a lot more than a persons profile. It could also be a companies profile. I would have made the image size longer to foster this since most business names have been expanding over time.

Since most good domain names are hard to find these days people are expanding the length of their domain names i.e. NewYorkLawyersGroup.tel or .com etc.

With longer names it puts stress on logos horizontally. To fit it properly in the current .tel space without stretching it vertically you must shrink the image and put a lot of blank space at the top and bottom of the logo to make it crisp. In most cases the logo would be too small to see. It would be ideal if a user could adjust the image size to accommodate logos.

dotteler03-07-2010 09:29 PM

It's hard to visualize .tel as a resource locator for devices primarily, but if you start to think of it in those terms more and more, the look of a .tel online is less and less important. How it works on devices becomes more and more the focus.
    The .tel pages having a uniform look and navigation is more important to me than what color someone uses or how large the image is.

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 6:27 pm