The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

New Mobile Press Release Service using tel technology

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

New Mobile Press Release Service using tel technology Empty New Mobile Press Release Service using tel technology

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 1:00 pm

dottel.net08-17-2010 10:53 AM

New Mobile Press Release Service using tel technology

Hi - We're in the final stages of launching NewsWire.tel that will offer a free press release publishing & distribution service with the USP of directly publishing out your press release headlines onto NewsWire.tel making them available to the 4Billion mobile users out there.

Press releases will be displayed in either mobile optimized format when viewing on your phone or in a more rich and magazine style format when browsed on the web.

If anyone is interested in helping participate in the beta, requesting additional enhancements or has some press releases they would like to publish please go to NewsWire.tel and click the submit a press release link and register or view the interactive version and register.

We also hope Telnic will lead by example and use our service when publishing new press releases

Simon G08-17-2010 11:33 AM

Great Idea, Look forward to seeing it progress.

mikeseaton08-17-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 10598)
    Hi - We're in the final stages of launching NewsWire.tel that will offer a free press release publishing & distribution service with the USP of directly publishing out your press release headlines onto NewsWire.tel making them available to the 4Billion mobile users out there.

[size]
    Hi Dottel.net,

http://NewsWire.tel looks good - I will certainly give it a go when I issue a press release in the next few weeks regardinghttp://www.BoatSearchWorldwide.com - can I suggest a new Press Release Category of "Sport" or "Leisure" is added.

Do you intend to keep it free and generate revenue from AdSense etc. or will you switch to charging in the near future?

Mike Seaton[/size]

dottel.net08-17-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeseaton (Post 10601)
    Hi Dottel.net,

http://NewsWire.tel looks good - I will certainly give it a go when I issue a press release in the next few weeks regardinghttp://www.BoatSearchWorldwide.com - can I suggest a new Press Release Category of "Sport" or "Leisure" is added.

Do you intend to keep it free and generate revenue from AdSense etc. or will you switch to charging in the near future?

Mike Seaton

[size]
    Good suggestion - we did have entertainment but as you rightly point out, Leisure in your case would make more sense. I'll get this added.

The main intention for the site is to showcase dottel technology and its use while also providing an outlet for press releases so we don't intend to charge for it.

Revenue will be through advertising and press release creation services should users want us to write the press releases and/or articles for them.[/size]

Cees08-17-2010 09:15 PM

dottel.net
    Very nice work.
    One tiny question,on your Home page (and others)
    Should the user when clicking on the "oxford street" logo (jpg) actually take one to the .tel address?, am I missing something, it seems counter intuitive but that might just be me.

dottel.net08-17-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cees (Post 10615)
    dottel.net
    Very nice work.
    One tiny question,on your Home page (and others)
    Should the user when clicking on the "oxford street" logo (jpg) actually take one to the .tel address?, am I missing something, it seems counter intuitive but that might just be me.

[size]
    thank you cees.

each press release can be created however somebody would like, just like you do a post on this forum. the press release didnt have a link on the logo, but I absolutely agree that it would be a good idea to add that on press releases to ensure the logo click takes a person to the underlying tel (that would be another differentiating factor between http://NewsWire.tel and other press release services ). thanks for the idea![/size]

dottel.net08-18-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeseaton (Post 10601)
    can I suggest a new Press Release Category of "Sport" or "Leisure" is added.

[size]
    Done. Category Leisure is now available when posting a new press release.[/size]

aliencafe08-18-2010 06:06 PM

NewsWire.tel is a great idea-

fantastic job!

dottel.net08-19-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliencafe (Post 10627)
    NewsWire.tel is a great idea-

fantastic job!

[size]
    thanks - lets hope it catches on and people start using the free service :)[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 12:23 pm