The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Redirect action without weblink

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Redirect action without weblink Empty Redirect action without weblink

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 2:25 pm

ynp05-16-2011 05:58 AM

Redirect action without weblink

Does the following exist:

Suppose you have created a video for your business. You want to add the ability for your business .tel visitors to watch the video. You have it uploaded to a server or have posted the video on YouTube. You link to it from your business .tel. But instead of the link showing, the .tel shows 'Click here to watch a video about our new product'. In other words, it seems that it would look 'better' to not have a long url and instead have a statement of action, that when pressed leads the device being used to the url without showing the url directly.

I think this would make this action, and in similar affects audio scripts, much more visually appealing to users as well as more user friendly to those users who may feel like they are being led to other websites with a link to a new (possibly longer url.) 

Anyone know the answer to this? Agree/Disagree?

tindaya05-16-2011 06:27 AM

I bought I new domain, http://librosantiguos.accesos.net and there by 10 euros can make 300 redirect. One example in http://libros.tel
    And there are anothers that are free, but I think by now you must do the redirect in other domain.

telrific05-16-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynp (Post 14713)
    Does the following exist:

Suppose you have created a video for your business. You want to add the ability for your business .tel visitors to watch the video. You have it uploaded to a server or have posted the video on YouTube. You link to it from your business .tel. But instead of the link showing, the .tel shows 'Click here to watch a video about our new product'. In other words, it seems that it would look 'better' to not have a long url and instead have a statement of action, that when pressed leads the device being used to the url without showing the url directly.

I think this would make this action, and in similar affects audio scripts, much more visually appealing to users as well as more user friendly to those users who may feel like they are being led to other websites with a link to a new (possibly longer url.) 

Anyone know the answer to this? Agree/Disagree?

[size]

I agree to some extent, but why use text for a link when you can use the 
    great, new image ad space to easily show your visitors that you have a video,
    all the while hiding the link at the same time !!!

Example: www.Registrations.tel

:cool:[/size]

ynp05-16-2011 07:42 PM

telrific

MOST EXCELLENT use of image ads to video. This is great, my hope would be for .tel domain sites that will have more video links than image ads available within one .tel.

Thanks

telrific05-16-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynp (Post 14718)
    telrific

MOST EXCELLENT use of image ads to video. This is great, my hope would be for .tel domain sites that will have more video links than image ads available within one .tel.

Thanks

[size]
    Thanks !

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of this on .tel pages !

:)[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 1:37 pm