The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

TELcpV2.0 powered custom solutions

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

TELcpV2.0 powered custom solutions Empty TELcpV2.0 powered custom solutions

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 2:25 pm

TELcp05-19-2011 07:12 AM

TELcpV2.0 powered custom solutions

Hi to All,

We can now provide TELcp powered custom solutions for tel owners who wish to develope their tel domains as niche directories.
    The system what we have designed is ideal for the following corporate clients.

• Banks with branch network
    • Hotel chains
    • Franchising network
    • Large organizations with divisions and branch network

[size]

We can also host all your image adverts 300x50, 448x60 and 250x250 internally through your tel owner accounts on recursive basis which allow you to display your own image advertisements. With TELcp's tel page sharing and management system your branch staff/employees will be able to manage their contact details independently.

Our charges are based on bandwidth consumption by tel owners and tel users during the months March 2011 and April 2011.
    For more information contact us directly using the contact form at www.telcp.com or through your tel Owner account.[/size]

tindaya05-19-2011 07:33 AM

Is possible to create an user and password, by subdomain?
    I have a directory, and I create a subdomain to one company, and I want that company can change his subdomain. So one administrator of all domain, and can to create a user by subdomain. Is possible?

TELcp05-19-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tindaya (Post 14755)
    Is possible to create an user and password, by subdomain?
    I have a directory, and I create a subdomain to one company, and I want that company can change his subdomain. So one administrator of all domain, and can to create a user by subdomain. Is possible?

[size]
    Hi tindaya,

Yes. that is what TELcp is designed for.
    All you have to do is open a free account at www.telcp.com and try it out first.
    [/size]

• Open a tel owner account.
    • Then send an invitation email for the page (subdomain) you want to let other person to manage.
    • After verification/acceptance, you let them handle contents independently without your assistance.
    • You will still have overall control of the page. You can suspend/delete/take full control back to you etc

[size]

Hope this helps.[/size]

TELcp05-19-2011 08:04 AM

telcp.com internal image ad hosting.

Re; Image ad hosting by tel owner

Please note that we have not yet integrated this feature into www.telcp.com.

Thanks

tindaya05-19-2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 14756)
    Hi tindaya,

Yes. that is what TELcp is designed for.
    All you have to do is open a free account at www.telcp.com and try it out first.

• Open a tel owner account.
    • Then send an invitation email for the page (subdomain) you want to let other person to manage.
    • After verification/acceptance, you let them handle contents independently with out your assistance.
    • You will still have overall control of the page. You can suspend/delete/take full control back to you etc

[size]

Hope this helps.

[/size]

[size]
    OK, I´m going to test it, because I think this is very, very important to the directories.[/size]

TELcp05-19-2011 08:47 AM

@tindaya

This new version TELcpV2.0 has been online since 18th of February. 
    Surprised to hear you missed it out in the forum.
    Many tel owners use it already.
    You can always follow us on twitter for latest updates at http://twitter.com/#!/telcp

Regards

tindaya05-19-2011 10:04 AM

I tried to create one month ago, but I didn´t understand. OK, now, after 10 minutes reading the help, I have seen where is to create a user (I think is not so ease to know where is).

Perfect, I think is a very very useful tool. 

Note: twitter, facebook... too many to me. Only I read this forum, because I think here is the most important about dottel, and I don´t have a lot of time.

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 8:28 am