The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

YourName on Tel + Web + Video + Facebook + MySpace + Twitter ?

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

YourName on Tel + Web + Video + Facebook + MySpace + Twitter ? Empty YourName on Tel + Web + Video + Facebook + MySpace + Twitter ?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 2:49 pm

mikeseaton11-15-2011 03:21 PM

YourName on Tel + Web + Video + Facebook + MySpace + Twitter ?

It's often useful to check how "YourName" is ranked on the above, but a real pain to go to each individual site, find the search box and then enter YourName 6 times to do each query.

Now you can do it once by using Net-Link Tel Search and then just click on a link on the results page to get the remaining 5 queries done instantly.

To see this in action on an example, click Justin Hayward to see the Tel results page, then click any of the 5 links above the search box to instantly check out the positioning on the other 5 sites.

To start with a blank search box and enter your own name on the home page click Net-Link Tel Search

Mike Seaton

supercyberheroes11-15-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeseaton (Post 19038)
    It's often useful to check how "YourName" is ranked on the above, but a real pain to go to each individual site, find the search box and then enter YourName 6 times to do each query.

Now you can do it once by using Net-Link Tel Search and then just click on a link on the results page to get the remaining 5 queries done instantly.

To see this in action on an example, click Justin Hayward to see the Tel results page, then click any of the 5 links above the search box to instantly check out the positioning on the other 5 sites.

To start with a blank search box and enter your own name on the home page click Net-Link Tel Search

Mike Seaton

[size]
    You can check hgmenco my name, you will be surprise to see much information about me, any way Mike I suggest to rip off my space, I heard its going to administration (bankruptcy, its no point to keep it), instead you should add google+ it is growing fast and now they allow companies to open google+ account, according to some companies fan are building up very fast, I strong believe google+ will be the real competitor to facebook.

Regards
    http://supercyberheroes.tel
    http://businessdirect.tel[/size]

mikeseaton11-15-2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supercyberheroes (Post 19039)
    You can check hgmenco my name, you will be surprise to see much information about me, any way Mike I suggest to rip off my space, I heard its going to administration (bankruptcy, its no point to keep it), instead you should add google+ it is growing fast and now they allow companies to open google+ account, according to some companies fan are building up very fast, I strong believe google+ will be the real competitor to facebook.

[size]
    @supercyberheroes - many thanks for the feedback.

I will be keeping MySpace - at least while they are still in business and indexed on Google - but I do agree it is certainly worthwhile including Google+.

This has now been implemented at Net-Link Google+ Search - here's what's been said about Telnic on Google+ 

Mike Seaton[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 2:11 am