The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

TELcp V3 Beta Mobile & Desktop

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

TELcp V3 Beta Mobile & Desktop Empty TELcp V3 Beta Mobile & Desktop

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 2:50 pm

TELcp09-28-2011 06:29 PM

TELcp V3 Beta Mobile & Desktop

1 Attachment(s)
    Hi to All,

We are pleased to announce the release of our TELcp V3 Beta for Mobile & Desktop.
    It is available online at www.telcp.com.

You can now allow others to manage .tel pages of your .tel domain from a smart phone or a desktop.
    The combination of latest technologies available today have made it possible to take the .tel to the general public.

.tel Owners who are using TELcp at www.telcp.com can invite others to manage their .tel page contents using a smartphone.
    A .tel User can manage .tel page contents just like the .tel owner does but without any assistance from the .tel owner.

http://www.telnic.org/forum/attachme...4&d=1317366874

The TELcp V3 Beta .tel User section works on following platforms.

• Apple iOS 3.2-5.0 beta,
    • iPad (3.2 / 4.3), iPad 2 (4.3),
    • iPhone (3.1), iPhone 3 (3.2), 3GS (4.3) and 4 (4.3 / 5.0 beta)
    • Android 2.1-2.3,
    • Android Honeycomb,
    • Windows Phone 7,
    • Blackberry 6.0 - Torch 9800 and Style 9670
    • Blackberry 7 - Torch 9810
    • Blackberry Playbook version 1.0.1 / 1.0.5,
    • Nokia Symbian^3,
    • Palm WebOS (1.4-2.0),
    • Palm WebOS 3.0,
    • Firebox Mobile,
    • Opera Mobile 11.0,
    • Kindle 3,
    • Chrome Desktop 11-13,
    • Firefox Desktop 3.6-4.0,
    • Internet Explorer 7-9,
    • Opera Desktop 10-11

[size]

TELcp V3 Beta for .tel Owners (to manage multiple tel domains and multiple tel Users thru www.telcp.com will available soon).

We hope our method of letting others test (or taste!) a .tel page from any smart phone will make the tel popular among the general 

public, thus encouraging them to purchase their own tel domain one day.

Anyone interested in trying out a FREE trial account to manage a page at www.look4.tel may do so by sending us an email using contact 

form at www.telcp.com or send us pm with a email address.

Looking forward to take the .tel to the next Level.

Cheers![/size]

tel4rent09-28-2011 09:29 PM

Hi Telcp,

Received the invitation and tried it. It really look great...fast, clean, easy to use and very positive. It really makes our life easier to manage future clients wanting to rent a page.

I will push for more testing in the coming days on my BB and Ipad.

thanks for putting so much into .tel

Keeping faith

Cees09-28-2011 10:33 PM

TELcp, I'm not up to speed with all the different tools provided by all 3rd party developers, but it certainly looks impressive, and obviously very useful.
    Cheers

boracay.tel09-29-2011 09:10 AM

telcp, firstly, well done on getting something into our hands to play with. i think all of us here are very very happy to see a product being delivered so that feedback and discussion can take place.

Overall? its looking absolutely brilliant. Im using on iPhone4 iOS5, and have it wrapped within my app interface.

1. I am finding a number of bugs, (especially in the adding/editing of a single contact detail)
    2. I have a few suggestions that i think would really improve this product.
    3. I would like to know how best you can be realtime chatted with? (do you have an iPhone? pingchat?) so that i can push you marked-up screenshots, and ask questions immediately as i see things.

well done.
    its beta, but its out there.
    we can discuss, and adjust. 
    yea-hey!!!

TELcp09-29-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 17783)

1. I am finding a number of bugs, (especially in the adding/editing of a single contact detail)
    2. I have a few suggestions that i think would really improve this product.
    3. I would like to know how best you can be realtime chatted with? (do you have an iPhone? pingchat?) so that i can push you marked-up screenshots, and ask questions immediately as i see things.

[size]
    Thanks for the quick feedback.

1) Yes would like to know if any bug found there.
    2) Always open for suggestions and will implement if possible within the current version V3
    3) Due to other engagements, its better to send screenshots by email. So, that we can check it out as soon as we get free time. - I have sent you the email address by email.

Cheers![/size]

TELcp09-30-2011 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 17783)

[size]
    I ran the script several times, but could not find any bug in the script related to "single contact detail". However, I did notice that, if you use "https://" or "http://" in the input of VALUE (url) and then select the "secure web page" or "web page", you get "https://" or "http://" created twice resulting in reading a url as http://http://www.mydomain.com etc.

We have rectified this. Now you can write the url as "mydomain.com" OR "www.mydomain.com" OR "http(s)://mydomain.com" OR as http(s)://www.mydomain.com, and select the service type of your choice from the drop down menu.

Thanks for pointing it out, assuming its the same thing you were referring to.

Cheers![/size]

teltheworld09-30-2011 10:26 AM

Hi TELCp

Are your Tools Free for Commercial use, ie directory building or Free for Private use only?

TELcp09-30-2011 11:17 AM

@teltheworld

You can go private or commercial up to 10 tel User pages per .tel domain. All can be done through telcp.com. If you want more than that we have a pricing structure depending on what features (i.e. corporate staff with less regular update activities consume less bandwidth and commercial client with text ads consume more bandwidth) you would want to allow for your clients. 

If you want to use for a large number of tel Users, then we recommend using a customized solution hosted on a different website (we can provide a .com with a short URL similar to telcp.com with SSL cert and you will be able to host any number of tel domains there. No other tel owners will be allowed. Advantage is speed (as all allocated memory is only for your customers).

However, there is a waiting list now as we want to finalize the V3 and give the V3 benefits (mobile/tablet features) to .tel Owner accounts as well.

For more information, you may contact us directly from your tel Owner acct (if you have already created one).

We maintain 100% privacy of our clients (and your clients) when you use telcp.com.
    However, we are unable to provide 100% privacy if you use a separate website belongs to us (the WHOIS of the domain is exposed - all other aspects of privacy is maintained though), unless you use your own domain name (with SSL cert) and allow us to manage the hosting with TELcp installed.

TELcp is threefold management system.
    Overall administration by us->tel Owner(s)->multiple tel Users (upto 2999 per domain).

If you are a Rescue Operation Organization (non-prifitable) or a Rotary Club anywhere in the world, we plan to provide the services FREE for that particular tel domain with unlimited tel Users (certain conditions apply though).

Regards.

teltheworld09-30-2011 05:58 PM

TELcp

Many thanks for explaining that.

TELcp11-19-2011 06:31 AM

Hi to All,

Just to let everyone know that we have successfully completed the TELcp Ver.3 project.
    We have also integrated the "Private Data" in the new version.
    However, "Private Data" feature requires the tel Owner to visit CTH only to approve TelFriends requests as such facility is not available through the TelHosting Client SOAP API.

Planning to make the ver.3.0 services (for both tel Owners and tel Users on Desktop and mobile platforms) available throughwww.telcp.com by first week of December.

Cheers!

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 6:08 am