The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

TelWizards.com

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

TelWizards.com Empty TelWizards.com

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:12 pm

boracay.tel05-16-2012 07:58 AM

TelWizards.com

Really useful. 
    Donation sent! 
    (via wife who wants your simple visual .tel editing to work on her telnames .tel)

I am about to blast away on your video tool too, using my iPhone!!!
    Mark, perhaps best to hide all that techno-babble that basically says "success"
    Because it takes up all the room on the iphone screen! please??

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)05-16-2012 12:59 PM

The technobabble is traces for the server conversion, Will remove soon. Will also try on iPhone to see the look and feel and see how I can optimize for you. Thx for reminding me and thank you for the donation.
    Mark

mikeseaton05-16-2012 01:14 PM

Mark, just had a look at http://www.TelWizards.com

FYI please note that the first and third links bring up the message "There is a problem with this website's security certificate".

The links are:

Video Editor for .Tel Domains

Bulk Import Tools for .Tel Directories

It's no doubt something to do with your recent change of server and easily fixed - just thought you ought to know !

Mike Seaton

boracay.tel05-16-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 23646)
    The technobabble is traces for the server conversion, Will remove soon. Will also try on iPhone to see the look and feel and see how I can optimize for you. Thx for reminding me and thank you for the donation.
    Mark

[size]
    So, unless you get permission from telnames to use Oauth on .tels hosted at their system, does this mean that your visual editing telvision product is NOT available to people who register or transfer to telnames???? That is very disappointing if true[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)05-16-2012 02:15 PM

Yes that is true, at least for now.
    Mark

dialaroom05-16-2012 02:25 PM

Telvision is a brilliant visual editor, with far too many features than required for simply filling in a telnames onepage. Telnames has a very simple, user friendly fill in form like gui. Can't see it being needed for telnames, permission granted or not. 

But try it on a heavily populated root level real .tel and it really comes into it's own. Time saved etc from telnics cth, and the simple wysiwyg gui make it a real winner. If Telnics CTH was half as user friendly, am sure it would be more popular by now.

Briliant achievment Mark.

boracay.tel05-16-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 23653)
    Telvision is a brilliant visual editor...

[size]
    yes, and when it works on mobiles (nice pick up on hint, mark) with the touch of a finger, even newbies with a 1-page will be wow'd[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)05-16-2012 04:57 PM

Telmasters SSL

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeseaton (Post 23647)
    FYI please note that the first and third links bring up the message "There is a problem with this website's security certificate".

[size]
    I've followed MediaTemple's instructions and reattached the SSL certificate to the new IP address. Is anyone still getting an error going towww.telmasters.com ?

Thx
    Mark[/size]

tony mayo05-16-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 23653)
    Telvision is a brilliant visual editor, with far too many features than required for simply filling in a telnames onepage. Telnames has a very simple, user friendly fill in form like gui. Can't see it being needed for telnames, permission granted or not. 

But try it on a heavily populated root level real .tel and it really comes into it's own. Time saved etc from telnics cth, and the simple wysiwyg gui make it a real winner. If Telnics CTH was half as user friendly, am sure it would be more popular by now.

[size]
    @dialaroom
    I couldn't have put it better myself. 
    Hats off the Mark for a truly remarkable visual editor that will help directory builders move to the next level.[/size]

mikeseaton05-16-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 23656)
    I've followed MediaTemple's instructions and reattached the SSL certificate to the new IP address. Is anyone still getting an error going to www.telmasters.com ?

[size]
    Yes Mark, getting the "website security certificate" error from the http link http://www.telmasters.com/
    and from the 2 https links

Video Editor for .Tel Domains

Bulk Import Tools for .Tel Directories

Mike Seaton

PS. Viewed in IE8 from the UK.[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)05-16-2012 07:21 PM

@mikeseaton: Was that after a hard refresh?
    Mark

mikeseaton05-16-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 23659)
    @mikeseaton: Was that after a hard refresh?

[size]
    @Mark - How are you defining this in terms of using IE8 ?

Mike Seaton[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)05-16-2012 07:58 PM

Not sure what you mean by "defining". I just tried IE8 in compatibility mode and IE9 and no errors.
    Mark

dialaroom05-16-2012 07:59 PM

ctrl key + f5 key is usually enough for a forced refresh, otherwise clear cache then refresh

supercyberheroes05-16-2012 09:45 PM

telvision is a very good idea, around 8 months ago I contacted a domain leasing company, and asked them if they are interested to offer .tel for lease, but they never answered back, reason to contact them was the contract agreement, with this legal document every one got peace on mind this was the company: http://www.naturaldomainleasing.co.uk

What ever happen in either way leasing a domain or subdomain through lease company or by yourself still need telvision.

Regards
    http://supercyberheroes.tel