The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month?

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Empty Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 5:00 am

View Poll Results: I last used my tel domain....
    TodayDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar2-lDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar2Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar2-rDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Clear1376.47%
    Within the last week (7 days)Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar3-lDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar3Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar3-rDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Clear15.88%
    Within the last monthDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar4-lDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar4Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar4-rDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Clear15.88%
    Earlier this yearDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar5-lDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar5Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar5-rDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Clear00%
    Last yearDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar6-lDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar6Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar6-rDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Clear15.88%
    NeverDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar1-lDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar1Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Bar1-rDid you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Clear15.88%
    Voters: 17.
    Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month? Empty Re: Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 5:00 am

dottel.net05-20-2010 09:56 AM

Did you use your tel in the last week? Last month?

Interested to know how many folks are actually using their tel domains in their daily lives.

So... did you use your tel recently? How recently?

Bunjie05-20-2010 11:34 AM

Within the last week, I actualy posted here about it somewhere.

Shahid05-20-2010 11:41 AM

would be happy if it was how often do you use your .tel i would say always

Blogger05-20-2010 11:55 AM

i use mine

Blogger05-20-2010 11:56 AM

mobile phone internet is just beginning

telrific05-20-2010 12:34 PM

Used daily !

Agreed on mobile phone internet is just the beginning ... biggest part now.

tony mayo05-20-2010 01:59 PM

Use my .tel directories all the time to call.
    Use TelPages search of my extensive directories for phone numbers, emails etc in my work throughout the day.
    Can't wait for TelPages search on mobile phones - it will help .tel hugely.

TelRise05-20-2010 08:15 PM

I handed one of my business cards (for the day job) to a potential customer today. I think that counts as using a dot tel.

telrific05-20-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TelRise (Post 9006)
    I handed one of my business cards (for the day job) to a potential customer today. I think that counts as using a dot tel.

[size]
    It does in my book ! Great looking Business Card, Very Impressive. I love a good Photo Card.[/size]

marimax05-24-2010 03:13 AM

Perhaps we should have a contest: SHOW US YOUR .TEL BUSINESS CARD

TelRise06-02-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 9007)
    It does in my book ! Great looking Business Card, Very Impressive. I love a good Photo Card.

[size]
    Thanks for comments Telrific. Took that photo on a mobile phone - then stretched, and mirrored it. I like it.
    As .tel is still unknown, I still feel it is necessary to explain a little when handing the card to anyone. But that's ok. 

Quote:
    [/size]

Originally Posted by marimax (Post 9064)
    Perhaps we should have a contest: SHOW US YOUR .TEL BUSINESS CARD

[size]
    It looks like a similar idea has popped up here; http://telnic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1176[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 5:10 am