The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

How I can earn money with Google AdSense?

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

How I can earn money with Google AdSense? Empty How I can earn money with Google AdSense?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 6:14 am

Jens04-19-2011 08:22 PM

How I can earn money with Google AdSense?

Obsolescent

telrific04-19-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jens (Post 14244)
    Wow, that is quite a statement! Now I am curious!

I have some highly ranked keywords, 
    I have some developed .tel domains, 
    I have a personal .tel domain which I use a lot for communication: 

How much money I make with Google AdSense? ZERO! NOTHING! NOT A SINGLE PENNY!!!

What do I do wrong? Can anybody help me? Why others are earning tons of money, but nobody clicks on my sites?

[size]
    Directory + Search Term Results = Page Traffic

1. Directory - TelPages Must Be Promoted More, Just Like YellowPages, Facebook, Google, Bing.

2. Search Term Results - Visitor Must Be Viewing Your Organic Result, And Attracted To Your Page.

3. Page Traffic - Is Now Present On Your TelPage; More Attraction/Content Gains Clicks.

If You Have These 3 Elements, You Have Success: Directory + Search Term Results = Page Traffic

Step 1 - Go To TelPages.com (Would you use this ?)
    Step 2 - Search For Something Like "Affiliate Marketing" To View Results (Anything results there attract you ? Why ?)
    Step 3 - Click The Best TelPage Result To Fulfill Your Search Term Needs (Is There Something Of Value On The TelPage Itself ?)

Your success depends upon the same things that are successful for you as a Searcher.

Sadly, after 2 years we do not have the above 3 elements on any real, ordinary level.

Those who are successful have had to use extraordinary measures to succeed.

Yours is the greatest percentage of .TEL investor results so far - Don't feel bad.

It will take time and focus to prepare for ordinary results - Do your part and hope
    like the rest of us that Telnic does their part someday.

:o[/size]

maximka04-19-2011 09:56 PM

----- deleted because of forum migration -----

AJV USA04-19-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 14247)
    If You Have These 3 Elements, You Have Success: Directory + Search Term Results = Page Traffic

Your success depends upon the same things that are successful for you as a Searcher.

It will take time and focus to prepare for ordinary results - Do your part and hope
    like the rest of us that Telnic does their part someday.

[size]

Google, Bing, YellowPages, ThomasNet, Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Facebook, Twitter ...

... It's all a big DUH ! -- To get traffic and success to a result (and by the way traffic is a visitor, that's what traffic is) you start with the directory.

EVERYONE knows that to locate a resource, you find the appropriate BOOK, then find the appropriate PAGE. It's exactly how ALL the above have successful content and why they are successfully used.

Do people ever BYPASS the Directory and go to a page and result, sure, AFTER the directory got them there as a rule. Bypassing the directory to get to a page is always the exception.

:rolleyes:[/size]

telrific04-19-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJV USA (Post 14252)
    It's all a big DUH ! -- To get traffic and success to a result (and by the way traffic is a visitor, that's what traffic is) you start with the directory.

EVERYONE knows that to locate a resource, you find the appropriate BOOK, then find the appropriate PAGE. It's exactly how ALL the above have successful content and why they are successfully used.

[size]
    True, and a website may get more AdSense revenue due to its content than Google does with Sponsored results, but only after people find that website.

Look at it this way:

Imagine if every website or telpage were a definition in the dictionary.

Some definitions will see more traffic than others, and get more revenue.
    (This is what CPC shows if you're choosing domain names)

BUT if everyone simply ran around trying to get their definition in front of someone looking for it, they could never satisfy those looking for your definition ! You could never find them,
    and they could never find you ! This is no different. You MUST push the Dictionary
    in order for people to care about using your definition, that is your website or telpage.

There is a reason BOOKS are successful, because even if some of us around here are better at selecting or pushing our definition, it proves nothing in the way of success as a TelPages and telpage effort as it should.

mikeseaton04-19-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jens (Post 14244)
    What do I do wrong? Can anybody help me? Why others are earning tons of money, but nobody clicks on my sites?

[size]
    Hi Jens,

A few comments from a quick look at one of your sites

1. You appear to have just 2 pages on your site - you would do better with 20+ pages where the Title on each page (and the content) is targetted at a single keyword which is searched for often.

2. Your Google AdSense text ads look like just that - ie. ads - I find I get better clickthrough by blending them in as you can see onhttp://MikeSeaton.tel

3. You don't have any affiliate links (eg. via http://www.CJ.com) to generate additional revenue - either text links or the image ads which Telnic now allow.

4. I would recommend not using the www prefix when creating a link to your Dot Tel - all my links are to http://MikeSeaton.tel - use of the www prefix will create a "canonical" statement in the section of your Dot Tel.

5. Have you checked that your Dot Tel domains are present on the major search engines - I use http://searches.mikeseaton.tel to do this on mine (which itself gets indexed).

6. How many of your non Dot Tel sites (and directories owned by others) link to your Dot Tels - with an appropriate keyword in the linking text?

7. Why do you not include a link to your main Dot Tels at the bottom of each of your posts?

8. Do you "blog and ping" your new threads and posts (which should as mentioned link to your main Dot Tels) - if not try usinghttp://www.pingomatic.com

Just a few observations from a quick look which hopefully will help - it's basically all about generating lots of targetted traffic and as with any "web site" a certain percentage of that traffic is likely to click on your ads which will result in you earning revenue.

Best wishes for success.

Mike Seaton[/size]

AJV USA04-20-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 14254)
    ... because even if some of us around here are better at selecting or pushing our definition, it proves nothing in the way of success as a TelPages and telpage effort as it should ...

[size]
    Mike and Jens have just proved that !

Jens

Anyone searching for your terms should be able to go to telpages.com and search and there they will find it immediately. Just like they would in Google, or YellowPages, or Whatever.

Site 1 is number one if anyone is searching, content is key now
    Site 2 is number one if anyone is searching, content is key now
    Site 3 is number one if anyone is searching, content is key now

Site 1- only 15 people willing to pay $0.72 per click means not much AdSense value
    Site 2- only 8 people willing to pay 0.68Euro per click means not much AdSense value
    Site 3- 0 willing to pay for a click means not much AdSense value

So, If you are expecting traffic and AdSense revenue with these in an ordinary manner probably don't expect too much,
    even if TelPages is promoted as it should be.

Mike

States that using his extraordinary measures you might get more.

Real world is expecting and has always expected the TelPages global directory for searching for who or what they are looking for. Too bad Jens does not see real ordinary traffic just like anyone else who gets a listing in YellowPages or any other directory !

Also too bad extraordinary measures need to be taken by Jens for anything more.

:([/size]

telrific04-20-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJV USA (Post 14257)
    Real world is expecting and has always expected the TelPages global directory for searching for who or what they are looking for. Too bad Jens does not see real ordinary traffic just like anyone else who gets a listing in YellowPages or any other directory !

Also too bad extraordinary measures need to be taken by Jens for anything more.

[size]
    Bingo. It's just that simple. Beyond the sad state of the entire TelPages.com effort:

Expectations on revenue can be easily realized today, there is a mountain of data on what
    ordinary traffic yields for a search term in any directory. The competition for the traffic
    shows what can be expected in the way of revenue quality after that.

Tips and Tricks are valuable, but more valuable is the common sense, obvious nature of it all.

Even if you can't guess at that, there is much to help with realistic expectations !

I have a bit of success with AdSense too, and all strictly from "Book" actions for a 
    search term that has a quality revenue characteristics.

I used 'Affiliate Marketing' as an example above.

The search terms has 245 people willing to pay $4.32 per click for the traffic/visitors.

The odds are in my favor for AdSense revenue accordingly, YellowNames are selected just this way ! 
    Could I get more with Mike's suggestions ? Probably, but it would be the icing (a thin layer) on the cake (a huge mass of substantative reasoning).

The biggest help I can offer is realistic expectations and a push for the "book" because Jens, 
    you are #1 for all your search terms and if that can't yield revenue there's another reason 
    and it isn't all tips and tricks, it's the sad state of the obvious my friend !

:eek:[/size]

AJV USA04-20-2011 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jens (Post 14259)
    Thank you for all the very helpful feedback.

As I see I still have to learn a lot. I will go through the details within the next days.

Let me start with the following question:

Where at the Google AdWords Traffic Estimator I can get these details?
    I can find only the estimated average CPC, but not the number of people willing to pay!
    Or do you use another resource?

Even the CPC is not that high, what about the Global Monthly Searches
    The term player gets more than 83 million per month. Does this make the domain player.tel not valuable?
    If the domain is set up proper, the high search volume should have an impact on the revenue as well, right?

[size]
    True, to some degree.

First, that's a broad search result, the exact is 110,000 per month global, even less local.

This means that unless something specific is attached (mp3 player, football player) you're not actually getting real estimates for player itself.

Second, what is it that exact search term is worth as a revenue tool ? see Estimator.
    $0.34 and 10 clicks daily on 110,000 monthly/3,667 daily or .0027 x daily clicks.

If you get only 10 visits per day you may get 1 click for every 36.7 days, or 10 per year.

Google AdSense = $3.40 per year at 10 visits per day to the page average.

A TelPages push can increase your visits as more users search, or other tips, but.

If my math is correct.

telrific04-20-2011 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jens (Post 14261)
    Now I see: I found the button for match types!

Thank you, that was very helpful.

Just another question:
    How I can see the number of people willing to pay?

[size]
    That part Google doesn't show, but Keywordspy.com does.

It also shows good text Ads, etc. - Really nice to use with Google.

Remember too that Google uses ... Google Statistics. KeywordSpy uses Internet Statistics.

added: Seeing who is willing to pay also gives you a very good idea of who might have an affiliate program for a 
    share of a sale and not just a couple of cents for an AdSense click. Ultimately most TelPage Owners will do
    just as Mike said and add this for additional and better revenue !

:cool:[/size]

telrific04-20-2011 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jens (Post 14263)
    This discussion is really great: so much valuable input!

Let's take a look into the future and pretend dottel will become a big success (what hopefully will happen):

In your opinion what is the minimum estimated revenue a keyword should generate, so you are willing to be the owner of the related .tel domain?

[size]
    My formula is the same as Mike's, as long as the Domain generates equal to 
    or greater than the cost of registration it is a keeper !

Another way I have earned revenue from a couple of .TEL domains is PayPerCall !

www.RingRevenue.com

I have earned more from this than Google Adsense with Commission Junction signup for RR.

Instead of pennies per click, you get dollars per call !

This may be the single biggest revenue stream for .TEL owners down the road !

added: Sounds like you're glad you started this thread ![/size]

telrific04-20-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jens (Post 14266)
    Oh yes, a lot of this information are extremely helpful.
    More and more facts come up. Thank you for the support.

Btw only since I opened this thread yesterday I got 164 visitors on my above mentioned sites, 5 clicks and a revenue of 1,63 €! 
    Thank you, guys! ;-)

[size]
    That's great ! Too Bad You Can't Get That Every Day From Visitors To TelPages.com !

Quote:
    [/size]

RingRevenue.com looks great; I have to try it out.
    Are there more services like this?

Do you know more tools to generate revenue?

[size]
    I just know of those and of course the many, many affiliate program providers.

Commission Junction, LinkShare, ShareASale, Etc.

:)[/size]

supercyberheroes04-20-2011 02:42 PM

There are some good affiliate program in the 90s I did clickbank so, you get up to 50 % and 75% in commision of the value of the digital products, I am affiliated to CJ.com, amazon and if you do premium rate call is good as well and of course directories is very good as well. I have http://paginaslatinas.tel (latinpages) I test my luck I went to around 20 businesses and asked them if their were willing to pay £50 per years to publish them on my directory trust me 12 business said yes, 8 said not because some others do it for free but I was thinking if I get 200 business, plus imagen ads for another ££ per month like promotions, discounts etc will be great.

Por example I have http://3dstore.tel affiliate to amazon. I am thinking to do http://bookforsale.tel with amazon and clickbank affiliate program. I already was made redudancy on my job so, soon I will dedicate full time to build my .tel business, checkhttp://businessdirect.tel I will do my .tel domains such as: http://internationalcalls.tel http://safari.tel http://drivingschools.telhttp://nursery.tel http://restaurante.tel among other
    I wrote a book for children called http://supercyberheroes.tel it's in my spanish language and I am doing the translation into English so, guys as soon finish I will give it for free, so,hope all of you download this wonderful book both in Spanish and English for free.

I know that the most content you write on .tel domians the better.. I have a lot ideas so, in the near future with can all forum about them.

cheers mate

maximka04-20-2011 03:29 PM

supercyberheroes04-20-2011 04:21 PM

I wrote I already was made redudancy on my job, so mean me and another 200 people have lost their job, build directories espend time building customers and you can get good money, any business take time to make profit, some time I believe .tel owners want profit for the 1st day, every business need time to be profilate, twitter after 5 years profit has not been make yet or just made it.
    If we believe we can not make money with .tel domains then we are wasting time, we need to be confident and perseverant and we will get there. whatever your ideas or businesses .tel you can make money and support own and others live.
    Cheers mate

supercyberheroes04-20-2011 04:33 PM

It will be for free, I got some ideas after work, but nevertheless it will be free. At the moment it's not free but at rewrote it and I am translating it into english once is finished the translation I will put the book in both languages for free.

Cheers mate

AJV USA04-20-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 14258)
    The biggest help I can offer is realistic expectations and a push for the "book" because Jens, you are #1 for all your search terms and if that can't yield revenue there's another reason and it isn't all tips and tricks, it's the sad state of the obvious my friend !

:eek:

[size]

The original thread question was "How I can earn money with Google AdSense?"

The above telrific quote is the reality of it all.

Imagine if Facebook had said:

"If you people had any real pages, maybe Facebook would be worth something."

The "Face" on the "Page" will always determine the traffic/visitors and revenue generated in any final sense, but if you ever keep from pursuing success as a "Book" because of the value offered by the person's content, you are pretty much in trouble to begin with !

Calculito04-22-2011 03:14 AM

Money depends on visits, topics and CTR. 

1- You choose the topic. A good domain helps, but you can use subdomains also to choose the topic. 

2.-Visits depend on SEO but also on the number of google searches. Try to find a niche with not much competence and a decent number of searches. Try to take advantage of the 3000 subdomains you can handle (you´re not using even 1%) and asign different keywords to every one, focussing in header and title. Use bulk upload tools to do this. No .com can compete on that. Foccus on building directories, but use your 3000 folders, that´s success guaranty. If possible, try not to use too many levels of subdomains, not good for SEO. 3 as maximum.

3.-CTR depends on the design. I cheked all 5 templates and the best CTR was achieved with template number 2. You can integrate the adsense blocks in the content, just using the same colors and fonts. I wish Telnic let us place adsense just after the header, where we can currently place telads. Please TELNIC read my words. We could duplicate revenue with this single action, if we believe in click heatmaps.

I´ve got some developed .tel, but just 2 100% developed. I´m receiving about 1000 impressions daily average for every one of that domains. Money about 50-70 euros a month both, so I use to receive a check from google every month or 2 months. Can you believe my personal record?. It´s 5000 impressions and 21 euros in one single day (historic day,but far from my average). Never repited again.

I´ll try soon to fully develop another .tel, but the truth is that it´s a hard job to fill up to 3000 subdomains, even with bulk upload tools. Otherwise I think I could make a living of this.

maximka04-22-2011 11:40 AM

Calculito04-22-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximka (Post 14295)
    Calculito, what is your opinion about the rank of the kinds of the topics, which could be the best choice for a TEL-domain name (on which name you will do a project)? 

- a name of a profession;
    - a name of a service;
    - a name of a hobby;
    - a name of industry;
    - a name of a product;
    - a name of big city of rich country;
    - a name of a small city or village - only if it is a popular resort;
    - a name of nature's phenomenon

Once we were discussing it here: http://telnic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=474

[size]
    I can´t access that link. Anyway, in the top of the rank i´d place professions and services. My 2 successfull domains are profession names.

Quote:
    [/size]

Originally Posted by Jens (Post 14293)
    That's interesting. What's the name of these domains?

[size]
    Sorry, I prefer to keep them in private.[/size]
    Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

How I can earn money with Google AdSense? Empty Re: How I can earn money with Google AdSense?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 6:14 am

maximka04-22-2011 06:14 PM

maximka04-23-2011 02:37 PM

Calculito04-23-2011 07:15 PM

I had one of my projects finished when we started adsense in .tel domains. It started make money since the first day, and so far, 1 year generating revenues with almost no changes in my domain.Just replacing broken links and adding some links.

I guess that one day I´ll need to change, but I will not unless google doesn´t penalize me. Anyway, I´m working with directories, blogs maybe need a daily update but directories don´t.

Another point is that every subdomain is positioned by google apart from the others. That´s one advantage of working with subdomains. I can foccus in the most visited subdomains. (Rule 80/20)

tindaya04-23-2011 09:20 PM

Hi, Calculito, regars and Congratulations. I lost a lot of money, but I go on, because I think the future is in the domain .tel.
    One thing that from yesterday, I think we always must write "the locations" . For me the 3 importance things are:
    1.- domain.tel is the same structure for all the world, so the evolutión will be slowly but for all the world.
    2.- subdomains, with the domain and subdomains you can get the most importants keys.
    3.- The location. With very simple applications you can do great things, because you can know the locatión of the mobile, and the location of the domain.tel 

For that I lost a lot of money, but I belive in the future.

maximka04-24-2011 12:14 PM

Kartoshka04-24-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximka (Post 14336)
    It would be a sum of money, for which it is possible to live.

[size]
    depends where :-)[/size]

marimax04-24-2011 09:42 PM

Calculito is a dreamer.
    He has two sites bringing him a few hundred $ a year but he can not reveal the sites.
    Is this a joke, is anybody going to steal his sites

maximka04-24-2011 09:48 PM

Calculito04-25-2011 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tindaya (Post 14333)
    Hi, Calculito, regars and Congratulations. I lost a lot of money, but I go on, because I think the future is in the domain .tel.
    One thing that from yesterday, I think we always must write "the locations" . For me the 3 importance things are:
    1.- domain.tel is the same structure for all the world, so the evolutión will be slowly but for all the world.
    2.- subdomains, with the domain and subdomains you can get the most importants keys.
    3.- The location. With very simple applications you can do great things, because you can know the locatión of the mobile, and the location of the domain.tel 

For that I lost a lot of money, but I belive in the future.

[size]
    Your second argument is definetly crucial. Yo can get important keys using subdomains.

Quote:
    [/size]

Originally Posted by maximka (Post 14336)
    Calculito, if two your directories bring you now about 50 euro monthly, then it seems - if the rule of multiplication will work here - then having about 20 such TEL-directories can bring 1000 euro every month. It would be a sum of money, for which it is possible to live.

[size]
    It´s not that simple. It´s a hard work to build that kind of directory, and success is not guarantied, it depends on google. Google can change rules tomorrow and penalize my domains (in fact, in summer of 2010 it happened to all .tel domains). I´m not going to leave my job to build .tel domains. But I´ll start my 3rd directory very soon and I hope to be successful again. 
    1000 euro is enought depending on where you live, your age, your expectations. If p.e. you are 45, have 2 kids, and need to pay your mortage it´s not enought.

Quote:
    [/size]

Originally Posted by marimax (Post 14340)
    Calculito is a dreamer.
    He has two sites bringing him a few hundred $ a year but he can not reveal the sites.
    Is this a joke, is anybody going to steal his sites

[size]
    It´s a privacy matter. Anyway you are free to believe what you want.[/size]

maximka05-01-2011 02:49 PM

tindaya05-01-2011 03:37 PM

To me, only the application of Mak, telview with the geolocalization, open my mind to the future.

Michael05-03-2011 02:57 AM

Just curious which directories are working well for you?

Mike

Calculito05-08-2011 01:46 AM

Something else I wanted to share is that CTR in upper adsense block is 3 times average the lower adsense block.

My question is still "How mugh higher would it be an adsense block after the header??".

marimax05-08-2011 08:44 PM

I think if you do a nice directory with lots of information and sell your own advertising you will be far better off than adding Google adsense.
    Why do you think Google owners became so rich ?
    They pay you pennies and keep most of the money for themselves

telrific05-08-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marimax (Post 14593)
    I think if you do a nice directory with lots of information and sell your own advertising you will be far better off than adding Google adsense.

[size]
    I would agree completely, this may take a couple times through to follow, but here's the whole scenario:

A Product/Service Provider 'Supplies the Demand' at a Cost alone and keeps the Profit alone

(Revenue)-(Cost Of Revenue)=Profit

If they add a "middleman" they make less profit per sale, but also could get more sales.

So this is always a consideration when adding a "middleman", the balance between the two.

Google is a "middleman", but a service provider when they offer you AdSense, so they are doing the same thing with you.

If they add a "middleman" they make less profit per sale, but also maybe more sales too.

So, the "Actual" product or service provider has profit margin considerations as a percentage of sale, while the "Middleman" product or service provider has profit margin considerations as a percentage of a percentage of sale.

Example:

T-shirt is sold for $25.00

If the cost to make a T-shirt is $15.00, profit is $10.00

If the T-shirt maker employs a referral agent (middleman) for a percentage of sale (10%)
    then $25.00 - $2.50 = $22.50 - $15.00, profit is $ 7.50

If the Referral Agent is good, everybody is happy, if not, this is not the best thing.

The Google or Adsense Advertising is no different.

If Google is the Referral agent above, then Google gets $2.50 per T-shirt,
    but pays pennies (say $0.05) per click to their referral agent, you and your .TEL AdSense.

This means that Google believes they will make money because they believe
    that they will get at least one T-shirt sale for so many clicks.

Say it takes 40 clicks before a T-shirt is sold. If they paid you $0.05 x 40 or $2.00,
    they then received $2.50 - $2.00, or $0.50 profit.

This all depends on the conversion rate of course, if more T-shirt sales per click then
    they make more, if less T-shirt sales per click, then AdSense publisers make more.

Still, the bottom line is ... if you can be the "Google" and Advertise for $2.50 per sale,
    you will win without worrying about the "Google" problems.

hiv-testing.tel , for example, has the ability to bypass Google two ways:

1. Referral means that the "middleman" is the .tel owner alone, (So, "$2.50" per sale to owner)
    2. PayPerCall referral means that "more money per click (or call)" if no sale so more money to owner than AdSense.

So, your original statement "do your own advertising" is always the best scenario.

This is why TelPages and other "self-promoting" .tel owner features are better for everyone.

If you are an individual, "self advertising" is better on your .tel
    If you are a business, "no middleman" is better for your .tel

Google advertising is the "easy way out" that many may prefer, but it's their loss !

Telnic should spend more time adding features like TelPages upgrades and .tel upgrades
    that focus on the "self advertising" and "directory promotion".

"Self-advertising" is getting better looking at current upgrades and the roadmap,
    now all we need is the directory to be upgraded and promoted to the same degree.

hiv-testing.tel couldn't enjoy the "self advertising" quality it has today without the upgrades that have been done.

van.tel now looks better than any Facebook page for sure.

It simply doesn't take anything to be a success except two things (as promised day 1)

Quality .TEL page that an Individual or Business wants.
    Quality .TEL directory an Individual or Business is listed in.

We just don't have these yet !

:eek:[/size]

mikeseaton05-08-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 14598)
    If Google is the Referral agent above, then Google gets $2.50 per T-shirt, but pays pennies (say $0.05) per click to their referral agent, you and your .TEL AdSense.

[size]
    Google publicly declares the % of each click payment that goes to the publisher - to see this information log into your Google AdSense account and go to My Account / Account Settings / Property Information.

The current percentage for AdSense for Content is "68 % publisher revenue share" so if a click generates $2.50 revenue for Google you should receive $1.70 for that click.

Based on my experience the 68% figure Google quotes for publisher earnings per click seems to be an accurate enough figure.

The basic problem with trying to run an advertising platform yourself is one of mass credibility - how long would it take you to create the necessary number of advertisers (and the payment infrastructure) to be successful - and is this the best use of your resources which is probably better spent on your core activity!

It's so easy to get distracted from your main function - is trying to be a "mini-AdWords" the best use of that finite resource called time?

Mike Seaton[/size]

telrific05-08-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeseaton (Post 14600)
    Google publicly declares the % of each click payment that goes to the publisher - to see this information log into your Google AdSense account and go to My Account / Account Settings / Property Information.

The current percentage for AdSense for Content is "68 % publisher revenue share" so if a click generates $2.50 revenue for Google you should receive $1.70 for that click.

Based on my experience the 68% figure Google quotes for publisher earnings per click seems to be an accurate enough figure.

The basic problem with trying to run an advertising platform yourself is one of mass credibility - how long would it take you to create the necessary number of advertisers (and the payment infrastructure) to be successful - and is this the best use of your resources which is probably better spent on your core activity!

It's so easy to get distracted from your main function - is trying to be a "mini-AdWords" the best use of that finite resource called time?

Mike Seaton

[size]
    Good to know, I know that the "secret formula" for Google sharing has varied, was just an example. $1.70 or $2.00, either way is less than $2.50.

Simply using Commission Junction gives you hundreds and hundreds of "T-shirt" makers 
    to earn $2.50 on, so nothing else is needed to get better % commissions.

Some people think that Commission Junction is too much of a "middleman" and try
    to develop a platform just to get a better percentage of each sale.

I wouldn't try to develop to that degree either, but some "swear that pays better" too. ???

The Industry itself can quote many "strategies" like "pay per listing" regardless of sales like
    YellowPages used to do, etc., making the infrastructure problems "easy to swallow".

PayPerPerformance changed all that to the largest degree, so now Commission Junction 
    or Google AdSense are the types of arguments on the table for the most part.

To that end, Google rotates multiple advertisers, which can increase sales, while
    Commission Junction can give you a better quality of sale share, etc.

In the end, no one can claim which is best, my only point was that a higher % can
    be made without the Google middleman.

This simply means Commission Junction or the like rather than your own platform or Google.

Better than doing "all the work" like your own Platform, Better than doing "no work" like Google.

Commission Junction/PayPerCall is just a great "middle of the road" "middleman".

:)[/size]

AJV USA05-08-2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 14601)
    Good to know, I know that the "secret formula" for Google sharing has varied, was just an example. $1.70 or $2.00, either way is less than $2.50.

Simply using Commission Junction gives you hundreds and hundreds of "T-shirt" makers 
    to earn $2.50 on, so nothing else is needed to get better % commissions.

Some people think that Commission Junction is too much of a "middleman" and try
    to develop a platform just to get a better percentage of each sale.

I wouldn't try to develop to that degree either, but some "swear that pays better" too. ???

The Industry itself can quote many "strategies" like "pay per listing" regardless of sales like
    YellowPages used to do, etc., making the infrastructure problems "easy to swallow".

PayPerPerformance changed all that to the largest degree, so now Commission Junction 
    or Google AdSense are the types of arguments on the table for the most part.

To that end, Google rotates multiple advertisers, which can increase sales, while
    Commission Junction can give you a better quality of sale share, etc.

In the end, no one can claim which is best, my only point was that a higher % can
    be made without the Google middleman.

This simply means Commission Junction or the like rather than your own platform or Google.

Better than doing "all the work" like your own Platform, Better than doing "no work" like Google.

Commission Junction/PayPerCall is just a great "middle of the road" "middleman".

[size]
    Don't forget control, with Google you have little control of what or who is advertised.

When we put Google on some and it showed something VERY offensive, they got an earful from me !

:mad:[/size]

telrific05-08-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJV USA (Post 14602)
    Don't forget control, with Google you have little control of what or who is advertised.

When we put Google on some and it showed something VERY offensive, they got an earful from me !

:mad:

[size]
    Very good point, I remember.

Just because Google approves ads doesn't mean they're acceptable to others.

:([/size]

Calculito05-08-2011 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marimax (Post 14593)

[size]
    The matter is to get own advertisers. It´ s not that simple. That´s why adsense became such a great success. The get the advisers, you add adsense in your site. All of us earn.[/size]
    Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

How I can earn money with Google AdSense? Empty Re: How I can earn money with Google AdSense?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 6:15 am

marimax05-09-2011 08:47 PM

If you never develop directory or any other .tel just keep it with full of google ads how do you expect.tel
    ever to become popular ?
    Take a look for example at www.boston.tel
    What a waste of great domain name

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 11:40 pm