The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

telcp control panel

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

telcp control panel Empty telcp control panel

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 7:30 am

dialaroom02-29-2012 07:38 PM

telcp control panel

@telcp
    Am ashamed to say I never even looked at Telcp Control Panel until now. 

Wow, great job, saving me hours. I have a couple of .tels I'm developing with over 1,000 folders at root level, what's stopped me doing this so far is the amount of time it takes Telnics CP to change focus to the folder I want to work on, (partly due to the number of folders, partly due to the way the CP is set up and partly due to me not having the fastest laptop on the planet).

With Telcp I can access, edit and add single records to any folder at root level in seconds, rather than have to wait minutes just to add one record. 

Telcp, all credence to you, I have a renewed interest in these projects now. If you've not tried it do so now !

dialaroom02-29-2012 09:51 PM

Killer App.

Imagine what a killer App. it would be if you could combine the tools of Mark Telcp, My.tel and the Telnic CTH into a Phone App. 

A complete free set of tools for what would be the only TLD that does not require hosting, looks great on any mobile and can be built, amended and appended and fully optimised completely from your mobile phone. For what, a tenner a year, beat that! 

The Smart site for Smart Phone owners

mikeseaton02-29-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 20604)
    Imagine what a killer App. it would be if you could combine the tools of Mark Telcp, My.tel and the Telnic CTH into a Phone App.

[size]
    We desperately need a "Killer App", such as the above, to make .tel desirable to "Joe Public".

For those of you old enough to remember, VisiCalc (the first affordable personal spreadsheet) was the "Killer App" that brought about mass market sales of the Apple II - people were buying Apple II microcomputers in droves simply to run VisiCalc.

With the volume sales of the Apple II that resulted from VisiCalc, Apple Computers were set on the road to stardom (excluding of course the lost years when Steve Jobs was removed from the company).

The key point is that the VisiCalc "Killer App" arrived at just the right time for Apple Computers - without the resulting mass market sales of the Apple II they may well have folded - now they are the 2nd most valuable company (not just in computing, but everything) in the world.

So Telnic, please focus on generating that "Killer App" that will get "Joe Public's" Attention, Interest, Desire & Action.

I don't actually care that much what the "Killer App" is - only that it happens now before it's too late !

Mike Seaton[/size]

TELcp03-01-2012 04:01 AM

@dialaroom

Its nice to hear that you found TELcp is useful for your projects.
    In fact, TELcp works very fast on mobile devices (ipads, iphonee, android phones etc).
    With excellent performance records of HTML5 on 3G networks, we do not plan to develop any native apps.
    We believe in HTML5 browser based apps which are much easier to maintain, upgrade and to reach a vast majority of smartphone users.

We have already submitted few proposals to Telnic for improving TelPagesSOAP API to provide more features for the benefit of all tel Owners to maintain "Private Data" and to deliver them to selected group(s) without requesting the receiving parties to open TelFriends Accounts (which is little bit troublesome according to our case studies). If these proposals can be implemented, tel Owners will be able to maintain Twitter like messaging (private or public) system to reach friends, customers etc much faster.

Good luck!

TELcp03-01-2012 04:28 AM

@dialaroom

Try using the "tel User" section, through which you can allow others to maintain tel records without your (tel Owner's) assistance.

With that, anyone who knows how to send SMS from mobile phones can maintain a tel Page.
    Its that simple.

Cheers!

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 1:50 am