The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Unable to add Google Analytics to site

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Unable to add Google Analytics to site Empty Unable to add Google Analytics to site

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 7:52 am

silvano07-03-2012 10:26 PM

Unable to add Google Analytics to site

In my first .tel site I inserted the "Tracking ID" obtained by Google Analytics in the .tel control panel > "Settings" > "Google Analytics" menu. And all worked well.

Now, I have another .tel site, I have another Tracking ID, and I want to install Google Analytics, 

But I don't know where to insert the Tracking ID. In the control panel > settings > Google Analytics there is no space for inserting the code.

Google Analytics says that the Tracking ID isn't installed.

The instructions in the page http://telnic.org/community-tips.html are outdated.

Help?

Thanks in advance.

Aled07-04-2012 08:23 AM

Silvano,

Is this second .tel site in the same account as the first one you added the Analytics to? If so you need to select the .tel the code applies to in the dropdown list of your .tel control panel before going into Settings.

silvano07-04-2012 01:13 PM

Thanks Aled for your reply.

But I'm not sure I understand. 

I have three .tel sites under one account (one site actually still inactive) from Domainmonster.

Ligury.tel is the older, with Analytics working well.

Liguria.tel is the new .tel site and when I try to enter the new Analytics code, I can't find where to insert it! 

Obviously I'm sure of being in the right control panel.

Aled07-04-2012 01:24 PM

Ok, so you are doing the following:

- Logging into your .tel control panel for Ligury.tel and Liguria.tel through Domain Monster

- Do you see a dropdown in the top right? If so, you are selecting Liguria.tel in the dropdown

- Within Liguria.tel you go to Settings

- Are you saying that there is no Google Analytics option in the Settings? Or that it is there but populated? Could you send a screenshot to customerservice@telnic.org please?

Thanks,
    Aled

silvano07-04-2012 08:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
    1) I log into my .tel control panel for Ligury.tel and Liguria.tel through Domain Monster

2) I select Liguria.tel in the dropdown

3) Within Liguria.tel I go to Settings

4) I see this: [image]

If you want more details, we can continue via customerservice@telnic.org

Thanks Aled.

Aled07-05-2012 04:48 PM

Thanks for the screenshot.

That's very strange and not something I've seen before. Do you see the same message every time you go to Google Analytics for that name? Also, do you have a different web browser installed? If so can you confirm if you also see the same in that?

Thanks,
    Aled

silvano07-05-2012 09:19 PM

Oh, Aled, finally in the Analytics tab has reappeared the space where enter the Tracking ID.

I can confirm you that the problem was always present both with Firefox and Chrome and was present using the .tel control panel of Domain Monster, OVH and Webhosting24 (I have a total of six .tel domains).

Thank for the help.

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 10:17 pm