The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

telnames virtual credits, DNS banking and payment systems for small businesses and individuals

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
    Warning level : 100 %

telnames virtual credits, DNS banking and payment systems for small businesses and individuals Empty telnames virtual credits, DNS banking and payment systems for small businesses and individuals

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-02-05, 1:54 am

telnames virtual credits, DNS banking and payment systems for small businesses and individuals? what do you see in this article?

Will Osborne's reforms break the 'Big 5' stranglehold? Disgraced banks must lose power to generation of 'upstart challengers'

Disgraced banks which have a stranglehold over Britain’s financial system must lose their power to a generation of ‘upstart challengers’, the Chancellor said yesterday. In a radical shake-up of the industry, George Osborne said he wants new banks to break the ‘oligopoly’ currently enjoyed by the five biggest banks.
    He is also calling for a revolutionary new way of banking, with cheques clearing rapidly and people being able to pay back their friends by simply sending each other a text message.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273592/Will-Osbornes-reforms-break-Big-5-stranglehold-Disgraced-banks-lose-power-generation-upstart-challengers.html
    I don't know about you but I believe tel should have integrated simplistic banking facilities and it's credits should be backed by gold, people and businesses need it right now to help with a recovery and provide a way of trustful banking. Banking is simply moving money around in its most basic form, no ones asking telnic/telnames to do stupid things and off the wall investments and provide interest on savings, I and I would expect others simply require the ability to store money in virtual credit form in a system that I can trust won't do what so called real banks do with that money and that allows me to know what ever happens with the paper and coin currency in this country does not matter as the credits I hold under my telname are covered/backed by gold so I will never suffer a loss of value other than the fluctuation of gold and that's not something I would expect to ever go to 0 value like paper/coin money is when banks are reckless.

He said: ‘Why is it that big banks can move their money around instantly, but when a small business wants to make a payment it takes days?

I've always wondered this also but the answer is that it and the slow check cashing is a fiddle-faddle banks play to loan that money out to get profit off it while we suffer. These banks are designed to see us as cows they milk for profit and we are not cows we're individuals and businesses that require a simple no frills system that we can trust. Having virtual credits in tel makes us able to move money in this internet age in seconds and every second saved is a second towards growth of the economy as a whole, I'm no expert but I believe any delay on banking be it seconds and days holds innovation a society back, it might not seem like a lot say a few seconds but socially over all it it builds up and contributes to time not spent doing things that could move us all forward faster. This is the tel age the internet age where everything is supposed to be connected and tel should have simple virtual banking, if tel don't do it we'll be stuck with more horrible people running .bank to turn us in to cash cows and put a strangle hold on our lives and future.

The system isn’t working for customers, so we will change it. The Government will make sure payment systems serve the needs of consumers, not the needs of the established banks. Banks working for their customers, not themselves.’
    He added: ‘I want upstart challengers offering new and better services that shake up the established players.’ He singled out the problems with the payments system and its ‘hidden-from-view-wirings that operate every time you get wages paid, deposit a cheque or withdraw money from an ATM [cash machine]’.

So why won't tel serve the needs of consumers? why won't tel add virtual credits? this fascination with keeping it simply a card to share is redundant in this future time line, we need this and we need it now.
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
    Warning level : 100 %

telnames virtual credits, DNS banking and payment systems for small businesses and individuals Empty Re: telnames virtual credits, DNS banking and payment systems for small businesses and individuals

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-02-05, 1:59 am

Call Will Osborne by phone, Tweet at Will Osborne, support tel and this as a solution!

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 3:28 am