The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

+8
Telnot
Expert
maxi
ixida
fustachio.tel
Poseidon
mikeseaton
hulltv
12 posters

who in charge now

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Warning level : 100 %

who in charge now - Page 2 Empty Re: who in charge now

Post by Admin 2013-03-12, 5:17 pm

fustachio.tel wrote:I can understand why the new owner would want to hide, however I hope that this will be a temp thing
    Thank you very much for your support. I will reveal my identity immediately as soon I can be sure not to be a target for law suits. With some progress in the future the smoke should dissolve. I'll try my best to support the community, but the quality and the direction of this forum will be shaped by the members. I can only try to do a good job in moderating by being as reasonable as possible. Thank you for your understanding!
    mikeseaton
    mikeseaton
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

.tel domain : MIkeSeaton.tel

Post by mikeseaton 2013-03-13, 9:28 am

supercyberheroes wrote:...it will be mature the day we do not need to use tools from third parties, even if we have to pay little more money for our domains.

I am working so hard building up .tel sites with tools from telcp and telmasters, but I am so worry that one day those guys say: "sorry mates we are quitting" all my projects could fall like coconuts.

We must in courage telnic to give us important tools in the CTH, so will be easier for everyone to start making money, and bring more investors and businesses.

NOTE: thank very much to telmaster and telcp for their tools.
    I remember reading recently TelCP has abandoned further enhancements to his control panel - complaining quite reasonably that it's impossible to plan ahead since the Roadmap was withdrawn - but AFAIK the existing TelCP software is being supported.

Mark Kolb just keeps on going - but before being banned from Telnic's Forum I politely suggested to Telnic that they should make Mark an offer he couldn't refuse for his Telmaster tools to be incorporated into the standard Telnic Control panel.

No response from Telnic was forthcoming to this request - at least not before I got banned from their forum !

http://MikeSeaton.tel
    hulltv
    hulltv

Warning level : 75 %

who in charge now - Page 2 Empty who running this forum

Post by hulltv 2013-03-20, 12:06 pm

i would like to know who is running this forum?
    hulltv
    hulltv

Warning level : 75 %

Post by hulltv 2013-03-20, 12:07 pm

if you dont show me for one will be gone...
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-03-20, 11:10 pm

I personally now try to be reasonable and positive even in the face of severe and adverse conditions and although I'm not immune from going off the deep end and raging about something I'm hoping this is a more mature side of me, showing them they cant keep me down not even here with an admin who I believe is a specific person who in the context of the forum spirit of independence means conflict of interest.

I am unsure of the future of this forum even though I have my own wishes it will grow independently of telnics influence and having no control here I can only offer opinion and hope that people don't leave at least unless we all leave to make a new forum and full organization to ensure the independence of opinion and a low conflict of interest.

I think being positive while being punched in the face is a better approach than just letting every time someones banned or every time someones being ignored dictate the whole community progression into disarray and disbandment.

If anything being punched in the face and rejected by telnic should push us closer together, and while I've been distant from people here I would say that's as much for my own protection as it is yours, I've been told I have a venomous tongue and given the state of the forum with a low trust level and the inability for members to revile themselves aka the wish for members to stay hidden I do not know whom I'm dealing with.

While I could treat everyone the same I think considering the possibilities telnic might be or allegedly wish certain outcomes on threads I do not wish to go back to fighting ghosts as I have done at other forums and websites, which is no good for my health and no good for the longevity of this site.

Telnic would love nothing more than seeing an end to this forum, because in their eyes its an end to their problems and disperses what should be our constructive criticism leaving them free to focus resources on areas they feel they need to promote their original ideas of a single contact card and not the needs of the community as they progress towards new directions that expand the capability of the service.

For all intents and purposes we must exist as a real and legally recognized group in order to have a strong forceful opinion so that we can play with the big boys at ICANN and put forth our needs as the whole community on why telnic is holding this TLD back and why we should be the ones leading the direction to meet the needs of your customers who visit and use your tel domains daily for resource purposes and anything else.

The original concept is and always should be the foundation we build on but we should not let it and investors dictate our future, we've seen in the united states that corporations when given personified status are not capable of doing whats best for the world at large, its all about the money regardless of the pain and misery they place on us.

Tel is a community tld and should have a strong backing to be independent from larger corporations and investors who want to poison its progress to make a quick dime, it should be independent of financial institutions and have its own monetary system to facilitate trade between small business and individuals, tel should be and can be a fight back against the wrong in the world ensuring an independent mechanism architecture that delivers data, information and payments without causing speculative bubbles other than those who wrongly think flipping domains without content or a service is a path to personal enrichment.

Whatever happens with tel I hope to see it through to the end with all of you, even if that means until its closure after its destruction at the hands of those who have lost the true meaning of community, innovation and purpose.

As for Telnames I hope it works out and provides us with a first step mechanism of receiving data without having to dig, beg and trawl for resources, but you have to remember they're doing it for them not for us as their intent is a single contact domain for a single contact card and always was vs our intent of large scale data delivery and resource services in a simplified and easy to use database type system is no longer on their radar to a certain degree.

Either way there's room for both and many more proxies that deliver information into the the dot tel ecosystem to be shared and developed into speedy resources and applications, but it will always need an independent community beyond the reaches of corporate dictatorship and corporate dependence to envision and guide us to a brighter future.

So all i can ask personally is that you please stay here and try to stick it out and we'll find out who the admin is in time and decide what we can do or want to do at a future time to move forward or move away from what ever will happen.
    Toptel
    Toptel

Post by Toptel 2013-03-21, 5:32 am

hulltv wrote:if you dont show me for one will be gone...
    After this forum receives threats, it’s a very good idea to increase the pressure even more.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin 2013-03-21, 6:34 am

fustachio.tel wrote:I am unsure of the future of this forum
    http://www.teltalk.org/t1046-how-the-future-of-tel-will-look-after-telnic#6323

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 4:04 am