The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

4 posters

If you still believe .tel has a future...

mikeseaton
    mikeseaton
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

.tel domain : MIkeSeaton.tel
    Warning level : 100 %

If you still believe .tel has a future... Empty If you still believe .tel has a future...

Post by mikeseaton 2013-03-18, 8:14 am

...and are into bathroom, door, kitchen or shower domains, there's some pretty good keyword domains amongst the 350 .tels dropping this evening - click here for the full drop list.

http://MikeSeaton.tel
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

If you still believe .tel has a future... Empty Re: If you still believe .tel has a future...

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-03-18, 9:05 am

I think you're too worried about drops and yes they're good keywords some of them but the fact remains they were bought by domain flippers etc so they had 0 aka NO way of developing them because those people DON'T OWN related businesses to show how effective they could be so they can't be sold on unlike naked domains where someone in a business keyword or bracket knows what their own business is and how it will apply to a degree based on what the domain is called.

Aka they have a functioning business or other that relates to that keyword so they have content to add that on a naked domain is usually more, but when it comes to tel its nothing like they've seen before so they can't picture themselves how it will work for them.. and that is your problem the drops are just a symptom of the fact if you buy a tel to sell on and don't do anything related to that you'll end up dropping it.

It's like looking through a catalog of clothes, all the models tend to be how women wish they would look so it's offering hope but if like with my interest the catalog was all women with horse heads and hoofs aka anthro no woman would be able to picture themselves looking good in it because women don't have horse heads and hoofs and it throws them off.

If you want to sell something like tel you need to show how it works for you, adverts and a few links won't do it, you need to back with with something you do that is related to the keyword and the person you wish to sell it too or you're wasting your time and will like now drop them because you'll burn through your investment money.

So again TEL requires backing by something other than a desire to flip as you have to prove to the person you want to sell it on to that it's worth it for them and if you own bathroom.tel and don't own a bathroom business or anything related to the person who you want to sell it onto then you'll have a terrible time trying to get them to see how their business should look on it along side the info you put in it.

350 tels dropping means nothing but proves those holding them had no intent of running a business or sharing related information though them so it serves them right for not knowing what tel is before paying out a fortune.

You can't flip a tel without a pan for it to land back into.
    fustachio.tel

If you still believe .tel has a future... Empty Re: If you still believe .tel has a future...

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-03-18, 9:13 am

Let me put it this way if you own bathroom.tel and expect to sell it on by adding no links and no content you're out of your mind, you might get lucky but you need to actualy do something to make it worth buying.

That something is building a directory, so why didn't the person build a directory of bathroom types? styles? so that when they wanted to sell it on it was to a Telnames business that sells bathroom things and looks at the directory and decides well I can see how that works for me I can list all my bathroom styles I sell etc and the things I sell etc taps blah blah.

The same goes for any other domain, don't expect some company wants bathroom.tel to put contact info you need to build something before flipping for keywords.

Paint.tel? paint colors and types of paint, water, etc

Pizza.tel? list of pizza types and recipes!? how easy is that? then guess what it's worth something to someone because they can see themselfs owning it with their own ads to their pizza store etc likely at telnames.

Same goes for any keyword build a directory then flip if you must but it takes effort and dressing because otherwise people can't see what to do with it so BUILD A STORY for them to Browse through aka build a directory!
    mikeseaton
    mikeseaton
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

.tel domain : MIkeSeaton.tel

Post by mikeseaton 2013-03-18, 9:20 am

@fustachio.tel - you're reading too much into my post !

FWIW I've no idea who were the original owners of the bathroom, door, kitchen and shower domains dropping, or what they do for a living.

I simply posted a useful link for anyone looking for such a keyword domain, regardless of what their future plans for it might be if they successfully dropcatch it !

http://MikeSeaton.tel
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2013-03-18, 10:05 am

Such two-words-domains have good value at .COM but not in .tel. So owner dropped them all. And that was a right decision because many single-words nouns are free now in .tel. And more of them will free after this spring-summer drops.
    fustachio.tel

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-03-18, 10:43 am

Toptel
    Toptel

Post by Toptel 2013-03-18, 12:26 pm

How do you want to know the original plan for dropping domains?
    What we see is that undeveloped domains get dropped. That is a very common trend.
    What worries me more is that developed domains for .tel normally get dropped, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 4:18 pm