The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

+3
ricardovazmonteiro
mikeseaton
supercyberheroes
7 posters

safe way to sell domains - urgent

supercyberheroes
    supercyberheroes

Warning level : 100 %

safe way to sell domains - urgent Empty safe way to sell domains - urgent

Post by supercyberheroes 2013-07-03, 9:14 am

Hi guys I need urgent some answer.

Which are the cheaper and safer way to sell domains, in which company I can trust ej sedo, etc - sedo is expensive. in the past I have purchased domains with sedo, but not sell at all.

1- A man contact me around 2 month ago, he want to buy 2 of my .tel premiums since there we have been in negotiation, he offered me £400 for both and now offer £2000 for both and not more, I do not want to sell them but if he pays £3000 for both I will sell them.

2- Last week I purchased a .com domain that was available so I paid $11 at name.com, I could not believe it was available, yesterday another man contact me and ask me to sell that domain to him, I said is not for sale and today he offer me $7000 US dollar. I may sell it.

If those people are really serious about to buy those domains, I may sell them, I strong believe that the buyer for my .tel is real and honest buyer, the one for the .com I do not know could be false, or may be could be a real and honest buyer too.

Looking for answer soon.
    mikeseaton
    mikeseaton
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

.tel domain : MIkeSeaton.tel

safe way to sell domains - urgent Empty Re: safe way to sell domains - urgent

Post by mikeseaton 2013-07-03, 10:25 am

@supercyberheroes

If you have found your own buyer, and your domain is not listed for sale at Sedo, then use Sedo Domain Escrow

Commission is 3% (subject to minimum value) and provides the same service that you get when you sell a domain via Sedo where they have found the buyer.

I have used Sedo many times to sell domain names - in my experience they are efficient and very quick payers once cleared funds have been received by the buyer.

Good luck with the sale - if any of the offers are not genuine (there is a s-c-a-m going round where generous offers are made to encourage you to pay for an appraisal at a site connected to the buyer, who then doesn't buy the domain) you will soon find out using Sedo Domain Escrow

http://MikeSeaton.tel
    ricardovazmonteiro
    ricardovazmonteiro

Post by ricardovazmonteiro 2013-07-03, 10:40 am

Yes, you can use sedo.com or http://www.aftermarket.com/, or even use scrow.com
    krhgt
    krhgt

Post by krhgt 2013-07-03, 10:43 am

Tim Spears
    Tim Spears

Post by Tim Spears 2013-07-03, 10:54 am

supercyberheroes wrote:If those people are really serious about to buy those domains
    Since I'm curious, may I ask for the domain names? Maybe you can get even more offers if you disclose them.
    FrankW.
    FrankW.

Post by FrankW. 2013-07-03, 11:30 am

supercyberheroes wrote:yesterday another man contact me and ask me to sell that domain to him, I said is not for sale and today he offer me $7000 US dollar.
    Be careful if the buyer requests a domain appraisal with costs from you! Then it's only fiddle-faddle.
    supercyberheroes
    supercyberheroes

Post by supercyberheroes 2013-07-03, 12:49 pm

Thank very much to every one for your information, I knew about the appraisal with costs, so not way I will pay for that.

It sound very good the sedo escrow.

Regards
    marimax
    marimax

Post by marimax 2013-07-07, 9:59 pm

The best and cheapest escrow is at ecop.com
    I've used them several times. It's free for domain transfers valued under $ 500 and above $ 500
    is only 2%

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 9:17 pm