The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

2 posters

Wasting Space... Share this .tel section for compacted data.

Bunjie
    Bunjie
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning level : 100 %

Wasting Space... Share this .tel section for compacted data. Empty Wasting Space... Share this .tel section for compacted data.

Post by Bunjie 2012-06-05, 7:49 am

Why do we need individual title tags and sections for each social network weblink?
    The Share this .tel section at the bottom is a perfect example of why and how to put all that rubbish into one bar that I can drag around the page.
    The same can be done for multiple email addresses and web links, theres room for 6 boxes on a bar, I'm tired of trying to make 'descriptions', the icon describes it so I don't need to waste my time, telnic if you read this please consider compacting them into bar sections like your share this .tel at the bottom.
    We can keep the descriptions for machines to read or hover over yellow tab information and extend on those without fear of it looking messy on the page.
    Make it cleaner and simpler...
    As I don't need tags to tell someone it's my facebook, twitter, g+ etc the icons do that, so please cannibalize the The Share this .tel section to compact some of my .tel data.
    Alex
    Admin

Warning level : 100 %
    Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

Wasting Space... Share this .tel section for compacted data. Empty Re: Wasting Space... Share this .tel section for compacted data.

Post by Alex 2012-06-05, 10:04 am

.tel development update (see here in the .telegraph September 2011):
    Our development team and partners continue to work behind the scenes to refine and improve the .tel service, as has already been highlighted by the updated functionality, tools and widgets outlined in this newsletter. The following developments are being worked on with the aim of bringing these to the .tel community in the next quarter:

• New Templates: New designs with additional third party logo support and without hCard/Print this options
    This is only another example for a more flexible adjustment of .tel domains (which still hasn't be delivered).

But everybody will agree we need much more flexibility in the name of customer demands.

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 1:46 am