The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Dottel on TV

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Dottel on TV Empty Dottel on TV

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 12:22 pm

Hainesgray09-27-2009 07:03 PM

Dottel on TV

I have seen the BT ad on Bloomberg in the mornings and feel this to be a positive step in increasing awareness of the TLD albeit to a minority of the population. Does anyone know if the BT campaign is due to extend to mainstream TV?
    I note that some have criticised Telnic for their lack of endeavour in the marketing department, or should I say "pushing it with a bang". The trouble with the bang approach is that sometimes the bang fizzles out as quickly as it came and along with it any initial enthusiasm. I understand that Telnic's approach has been more a pervasive one with staged and planned promotion and developments. 
    To me, a significant breakthrough will be when such as Xfactor (who have registered their dottel) start to implement xfactor.tel for voting puposes.

Gav09-27-2009 09:18 PM

Hi

I agree with your toughts excactly regarding the large tv companies using the .tel for voting.

In regards of xfactor.tel, i know that it has been registered but after having a look I have a feeling it is not to the xfactor we all know but instead a random company which really does not help the siuation.

Regards

Gav

Hainesgray09-28-2009 08:01 AM

Hi Gav,

As far as I know xfactor.tel was registered by Freemantlemedia, makers of the TV programme.

your-tel09-28-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gav (Post 1620)
    Hi

I agree with your toughts excactly regarding the large tv companies using the .tel for voting.

In regards of xfactor.tel, i know that it has been registered but after having a look I have a feeling it is not to the xfactor we all know but instead a random company which really does not help the siuation.

Regards

Gav

[size]
    Hi
    What time are these adverts on ?[/size]

Hainesgray09-28-2009 03:43 PM

I've seen them at between 6:30 and 7:30 am, sometimes around 10:00 to 10:30 am

Current date/time is 2024-05-01, 10:06 pm