The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

The "Dash" Dead Horse

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

The "Dash" Dead Horse Empty The "Dash" Dead Horse

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 12:46 pm

Triton NW02-11-2010 04:11 AM

The "Dash" Dead Horse

I can feel the good folks at Telnic cringe as I bring up the "dash" again. I was making notes today on the train. I was telling myself that .tel was very good but don’t let it distract your from your paying job. That helped me focus on my career for a while until I saw the new Telrpoxy release information and I got right back into the game.

I have been searching for more names tonight and came up with a list of 20 or so .tel domains that currently exist but not with the infamous "dash"

If Telpages is going to put these great names in the top 2 then it’s a no brainer to buy them. Help me with my thought process. Is that a bit of pirating to grab the "dash" version of a well thought out .tel name?

Good business or sleazy?

maximka02-11-2010 05:00 AM

Ancient philosopher said: "If in doubt - abstain".

telrific02-11-2010 05:02 AM

I like this one better when it comes to once it a lifetime opportunities:

"To hesitate is to perish"

steved197502-12-2010 06:47 AM

Maybe we should all spend some time reviewing the posts of other domaining threads and learn from their experiences?

Triton NW02-15-2010 09:09 PM

I know this was answered in the forum somewhere but I cant find it. With the way the .tel structure is designed, will we ever be able to forward to other domains? For example, can I have my hot-sauce.tel forward to hotsauce.tel so as not to have a message on one to click to the other or have 2 matching sites that may be a penalty at Google?

Thanks in advance

JLouisBiz02-16-2010 03:21 AM

Right now that forwarding is not possible, as I know it. 

Maybe the future brings such a feature. But I don't think you would be punished by Google, as Google changes constantly and they know TELs too.

maximka02-16-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triton NW (Post 5487)
    ...can I have my hot-sauce.tel forward to hotsauce.tel so as not to have a message on one to click to the other...

[size]
    I had the same problem with my enamel.tel - as I also took enamels, and as a "surrogate" for redirect function I made there a link to my enamel.tel via Ads. It is more visible, so it can be more effective than just contact "go to tel".
    [/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 4:48 am