The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Augmented Reality Business Card - Avatar Concept

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Augmented Reality Business Card - Avatar Concept Empty Augmented Reality Business Card - Avatar Concept

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 4:26 pm

Bunjie03-29-2011 08:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=humqD4PR2f8

I'm still pushing this idea about .tel having an avatar put in it, the simple reason is above, if stored as a link to XML a camara only needs to know to go to something.name.tel and DNS look up and pull out the model to show on screen.

You Telnic have the ability to set the standard all other services will follow, it's not about will other services intergrate it it's about they'll have too because you set the play field.

All we need is http://www.digimi.com so we can upload a passport type photo in our control panel, then it builds a 3d avatar for us and stores the links in our .tel as public or encripted web links.

And that's it, it would put .tel way ahead of the game and when services start to pick up on it they'll allow import as well.

So we only need to login with openid and grant oauth to get our avatars anywere in any game, service or augmented cards.

Communications these days need avatars, they're a fundamental part of telling people who we are, this has to be on the road map even if it's down the line 3 years away we need it to bring .tel to a single point of contact and bring .tel to communicate who we are fully with every service in the future..

Being how .tel is aiming for professionals I see no harm in having a public 3Davatar that looks like you in real life to share with services and games, and digimi is the best on the market.

I'm not selling anything I'm seeing and telling what I need and that's all.

Cees03-29-2011 12:19 PM

It's good that you keep pushing this idea Bunjie, it really is very cool.

Cees03-31-2011 07:55 PM

Bunjie,
    Why do you think this concept you embrace doesn't gain any traction, seem's ironically similar to the general public's inability to understand the concept of.tel?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunjie (Post 13790)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=humqD4PR2f8

I'm still pushing this idea about .tel having an avatar put in it, the simple reason is above, if stored as a link to XML a camara only needs to know to go to something.name.tel and DNS look up and pull out the model to show on screen.

You Telnic have the ability to set the standard all other services will follow, it's not about will other services intergrate it it's about they'll have too because you set the play field.

All we need is http://www.digimi.com so we can upload a passport type photo in our control panel, then it builds a 3d avatar for us and stores the links in our .tel as public or encripted web links.

And that's it, it would put .tel way ahead of the game and when services start to pick up on it they'll allow import as well.

So we only need to login with openid and grant oauth to get our avatars anywere in any game, service or augmented cards.

Communications these days need avatars, they're a fundamental part of telling people who we are, this has to be on the road map even if it's down the line 3 years away we need it to bring .tel to a single point of contact and bring .tel to communicate who we are fully with every service in the future..

Being how .tel is aiming for professionals I see no harm in having a public 3Davatar that looks like you in real life to share with services and games, and digimi is the best on the market.

I'm not selling anything I'm seeing and telling what I need and that's all.

dotteler03-31-2011 08:20 PM

I think .tel represents a great use of AR. Perhaps people are waiting for someone / something to show them what it's really about.

Current date/time is 2024-05-14, 9:28 pm