The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Best place for selling TELs - lets find it!

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Best place for selling TELs - lets find it! Empty Best place for selling TELs - lets find it!

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 10:30 am

maximka12-10-2009 02:26 PM

Best place for selling TELs - lets find it!

I was told, that new design of Sedo had an aim to hide their new prices. As I was told, the minimal commission begins now from 50$ - also including domains which are parked there.

May be it is the right time to look for for a new place for selling TELs. Here, at Telnic's forum, we can discuss the best places for selling TELs and then to recommend the best place for all possible buyers.

LIST of possible places to sell TELs:

1. Bido.com
    2. Bodis.com
    3. ...... nexts .... ?

mactel12-10-2009 02:48 PM

Does that mean, that is costs $50 to only park a domain?
    - I think, to have a domain in the show case, costs up to ca. $50, or Euro 50.

Bill12-10-2009 02:54 PM

----------------

maximka12-10-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mactel (Post 3189)
    Does that mean, that is costs $50 to only park a domain?

[size]
    As I know, formerly if your domain was parked at Sedo and you sell that domain at Sedo, than Sedo's commission was 10%, for example if you sold for 100$, then you got 90$ and Sedo got 10$ . 

Now they want that their minimum commission would be 50$. So, if you again sell for those 100$, then you get 50$ and Sedo gets 50$ . 

I think it is so now. Saying truth, I was a bit lazy today to read about their pricing, so if I am mistaken, please, correct me.[/size]

maximka12-10-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill (Post 3190)
    Bido is not a good place to sell dottels. The prices are very low - if they ever get a bid which is unlikely. Sedo is rubbish now.

[size]
    I think it is possible to keep domains in few places - at Sedo, Bido etc.[/size]

Bill12-11-2009 09:30 AM

-------------------------------

Bill12-11-2009 09:37 AM

-------------------------------

maximka12-11-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill (Post 3209)
    If you park your domain name at Sedo it is 10%. .tel can not be parked therefore $50 minimum - yet another (in a long list of) drawbacks with .tels.

[size]
    Yes, for TEL it is so.

For other domains 10% will be only for " Parked and Fixed Priced Domains with a category I TLD". 

For "Non-Parked and Non-Fixed Priced Domains with a category I TLD" - 10% of sales price, min. 35£ .[/size]

Bill12-13-2009 02:12 PM

------------------------

dotteler12-13-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill (Post 3257)
    I got caught up in the euphoria of the registration process at the launch and will consequently pay the price come March.

[size]
    I think many of us became involved with various anticipations. My personal ride has been similar.

I do 'feel' lately that '10 will see things really change and move forward. One chink in the armor is all it will take to get the ball rolling.

If we get to the point where we're able to 'look back' I believe we'll see that the few thousands or whatever amount we've put into .tel will be well worth it.[/size]

dottel.net12-13-2009 09:06 PM

there's various good and bad things that have occured during this rollercoaster ride but don't forget that the financial global backdrop has been a recession.

Shahid12-13-2009 09:55 PM

Life is a Roller coaster ride for everyone once is a while, i just feel .tel having such a great idea was launched at the wrong time or maybe no one expected things in the real world to fall down to such a scenario that it would even be hard for a person to earn his bread & butter ( daily living expense )
    in such a hard manner, if one is lacking so much why would they even bother paying for something other then their own priorities in life.

but i can look at the other side and also see the changes .tel has been involved in and is grooming to be a Powerful tool that can be useful to anyone, anywhere, anytime ( yet affordable less then 20 Pounds ) so if things get better if one has a choice they will surely buy/lease this virtual Gadget 

The .tel Gadget ( Virtual presence ) 

name for Style ( that's going to be launched )
    for seo ( that has set examples beyond expectation )
    Ease of Communication ( you can see it on any .tel )

hope things turn out good for everyone and none lose for everyone has worked hard to
    get where they are or in a process of wanting to reach there someday in future

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 10:11 am