The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

A few of the best .tel names...

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

A few of the best .tel names... Empty A few of the best .tel names...

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 12:37 pm

energy07-10-2010 05:14 PM

A few of the best .tel names...

Gav07-12-2010 11:20 AM

Problem is with tel the way it as the minute and the market you will be lucky to get $200.

I had a freind from one of the domain forums im in, looking to give me some half decent names when renewals were do, It was not even worth me taken them as they have no value at the minute.

Things may change but I would hang onto them and if .tel does ever take off then yu will be rewared for your early regs.

Regards

Gav

energy07-12-2010 06:18 PM

pareshshah07-13-2010 04:25 PM

Hello, 

What about these ?

TravelAgent.Tel
    HelpLine.Tel
    Leads.Tel
    Marriage.Tel
    MailingList.Tel

Yps.Tel (Yellow Pages)

Hpo.Tel
    Qsa.Tel
    Wpo.Tel
    Wsa.Tel
    Xsa.Tel
    Ysa.Tel
    Zsa.Tel

Regards,
    paresh shah

energy07-13-2010 07:41 PM

energy07-13-2010 07:44 PM

Bunjie07-13-2010 08:48 PM

Someone at CERN might like science.tel, scientists.tel, genius.tel or time.tel great names, if Telnic increase the sub domain allowance they could have secure profiles and just scan those phone tags printed on their clothes or id badge to know whos really who and supposed to be there.

Good luck.

energy07-14-2010 12:00 AM

energy07-14-2010 10:51 PM

Blogger07-15-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by energy (Post 9995)
    New option:
    BIN for the whole lot $10,000 / I'll consider any offers above $5,000.

That's for all 10 names, including mega-premium names such as:

time.tel - 3 billion Google search results for "time" / 226,000,000 global monthly searches
    Compare this to e.g. "poker" which gets 55,600,000 global monthly searches or "games" which gets 414,000,000...
    https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeti...AS#search.none
    Massive keyword!

fishing.tel - 170,000,000 Google results for "fishing" / 45,500,000 global monthly searches
    The number 1 fishing name to have in .tel. Could be the ultimate fishing directory.

science.tel - 654,000,000 Google results for "science" / 45,500,000 global monthly searches
    Unlimited potential...

etc.

These are the creme de la menthe of .tel names, the very best in their class., i.e. there is only 1 "science.tel". You can look around forever but you wont find it anywhere else! ;) At the very least, the ultimate "science" business card! Very professional to tell your fellow scientists and simply unforgettable! No paper business cards that can easily get lost or damaged. No having to remember / store in a mobile address book different phone numbers... They might even forget your name but they wont forget Science.tel!

Same goes for fishing.tel. If you're a keen fisherman, or top fishing company, then this is simply the best in it's class.

BIN offers for a limited time only. I may remove these names at any time.

[size]
    To be blunt no domainer (people that visit this site) is going to offer you anything close to what you are wanting. Also it is impossible to rank for your keywords. Dot Tel are, at the moment, unsaleable. I do not see this changing soon. You would be better to pitch these domains to punters on eBay or similar.[/size]

teltheworld07-15-2010 01:30 PM

Hi energy

While I am not wanting to depress you even more, I have to agree with the comments that Blogger has made.

In what I would call an ideal world, people would be climbing over each other to not just buy your own names but those owned by others as well but that doesn't appear to be happening at the moment.

With such a huge potential market out there, it almost seems impossible that this hasn't happened already and was kind of hoping that one of these on line auction sites might run some sort of promotion as I don't think your average Jo or Joanne looks under domain names when buying a gift.

energy07-15-2010 05:54 PM

Current date/time is 2024-05-15, 1:30 pm