The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Months, Days, etc calendar domains

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Months, Days, etc calendar domains Empty Months, Days, etc calendar domains

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 1:42 pm

dottel.net10-14-2010 11:18 AM

Months, Days, etc calendar domains

Unique opportunity for someone to pick up one or a set of fantastic 'calendar' domains:
    Reason for sale - focusing on another set of domains in our portfolio so happy to pass these on to someone ready to develop. Otherwise we'll hold, renew and develop later next year.

Alternatively if anyone is selling any of the missing days/months in our set, do drop us a PM with your asking price

monday.tel
    tuesday.tel
    wednesday.tel
    thursday.tel
    sunday.tel

january.tel
    february.tel
    july.tel
    november.tel
    december.tel

month.tel
    annual.tel
    weekly.tel
    monthly.tel
    annually.tel

Offers via PM

dottel.net10-20-2010 10:39 AM

have an offer on the table for the set of the 'days of the week' - anyone else interested pls pm me within the next day.

dottel10-20-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 11226)
    have an offer on the table for the set of the 'days of the week' - anyone else interested pls pm me within the next day.

[size]
    if you mention your expected range, you may get more interested parties? or may be serious buyers?[/size]

dottel.net10-20-2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel (Post 11227)
    if you mention your expected range, you may get more interested parties? or may be serious buyers?

[size]
    honestly, with a tel there is no easy way to determine value or worth hence the reason for no asking price. Would it make it better if we said $50? $100? $5,000? If the names are of interest to someone they can put forward a price they feel is fair and within their budget rage.

As mentioned in the original post, we're not likely to focus on building these out for a while so are happy to sell on and see them belong to someone who can put them to actual use.[/size]

dottel10-20-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 11228)
    Would it make it better if we said $50? $100? $5,000? If the names are of interest to someone they can put forward a price they feel is fair and within their budget rage.

[size]
    Absolutely correct, Finding someone who is looking for a particular domain is excellent. But I was referring about those who would mind to offer a price thinking they might offend the seller. If a buyer who can afford $50 may not come forward without knowing some expected range.

Yes I agree on setting up a price for .tel domain but expected price range might be possible? or may be mentioning "open to all sorts of offers.." might do the same benefit?

Cheers[/size]

Cedric12-29-2010 05:43 AM

Re: Months, Days, etc calendar domains

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel (Post 11231)
    Absolutely correct, Finding someone who is looking for a particular domain is excellent. But I was referring about those who would mind to offer a price thinking they might offend the seller. If a buyer who can afford $50 may not come forward without knowing some expected range.

Yes I agree on setting up a price for .tel domain but expected price range might be possible? or may be mentioning "open to all sorts of offers.." might do the same benefit?

Cheers

[size]
    Agree with above.

I think you can set an expecting price range for someone who may interested in your domains.

Thanks,
    Cedric[/size]

dottel.net03-20-2011 10:30 AM

thread closed - entire set has now been SOLD.

Cedric03-20-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 13515)
    thread closed - entire set has now been SOLD.

[size]
    Congratulations dottel-net! :)[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 7:10 am