The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

3 posters

Probably only in a few months everybody can use SIRI with .tel domains!

JH
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning level : 100 %

Probably only in a few months everybody can use SIRI with .tel domains! Empty Probably only in a few months everybody can use SIRI with .tel domains!

Post by JH 2012-07-10, 9:58 pm

Henri Asseily wrote:And yes, obviously, "call/email/skype somebody.tel" is the ultimate SIRI application.
    As soon as Apple opens up SIRI to 3rd parties via APIs the first thing I'll do is make such an interface.

But Apple didn't open SIRI up yet.
    So I'm not going to waste my time talking about it until it's available.
    iOS 6 (final release) with Siri API for third-party apps will be released between September and November 2012. (Beta 2 was released on 25th June 2012.)
    When we will be able to show people how SIRI interacts with .tel domains, I guess they will be amazed. One thing is for sure: This will work with no other TLD than .tel!
    mikeseaton
    mikeseaton
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

.tel domain : MIkeSeaton.tel

Probably only in a few months everybody can use SIRI with .tel domains! Empty Re: Probably only in a few months everybody can use SIRI with .tel domains!

Post by mikeseaton 2012-07-11, 8:47 am

JH wrote:
    Henri Asseily wrote:And yes, obviously, "call/email/skype somebody.tel" is the ultimate SIRI application.
    As soon as Apple opens up SIRI to 3rd parties via APIs the first thing I'll do is make such an interface.

But Apple didn't open SIRI up yet.
    So I'm not going to waste my time talking about it until it's available.
    iOS 6 (final release) with Siri API for third-party apps will be released between September and November 2012. (Beta 2 was released on 25th June 2012.)
    When we will be able to show people how SIRI interacts with .tel domains, I guess they will be amazed. One thing is for sure: This will work with no other TLD than .tel!
    So Henri should have had the second Beta release for over 2 weeks now - be interesting to see whether the .TEL application for SIRI is made available for Telnic as well as Telnames domains ?

http://MikeSeaton.tel
    Alex
    Admin

Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

Probably only in a few months everybody can use SIRI with .tel domains! Empty Re: Probably only in a few months everybody can use SIRI with .tel domains!

Post by Alex 2012-07-11, 9:30 am

mikeseaton wrote:So Henri should have had the second Beta release for over 2 weeks now ...
    Certainly he'll wait for the final release in fall 2012 before he creates a .tel solution.

But with the new templates and with SIRI 2012 could become an interesting year for .tel!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 1:50 am