The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Large Dot Tel Domain Portfolio For Sale

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Large Dot Tel Domain Portfolio For Sale Empty Large Dot Tel Domain Portfolio For Sale

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 2:57 pm

mikeseaton12-27-2011 07:22 PM

Large Dot Tel Domain Portfolio For Sale

I have put my large collection of Dot Tel Domain Names up for sale.

All serious offers for individual domains will be considered - but please do not waste time with lowball offers - they will not be accepted.

Sales will be processed using Sedo's excellent escrow service - I pay Sedo's commission which includes the escrow service.

The Dot Tel domains for sale have been split up into categories as follows:

Acronyms
    Antiques
    Art
    Automotive
    Aviation
    Boating
    Business
    Collecting
    Dating
    Drink
    Electronics
    Entertainment
    Fashion
    Financial
    Food
    Geo
    Golf
    Health
    Hobbies
    Home
    Industrial
    Internet
    Jobs
    Music
    Names
    Outdoors
    Photography
    Property
    Services
    Shopping
    Society
    Sport
    Toys
    Travel
    Watches

A complete list of aIl my Dot Tels for sale can be found here - just click the domain name to make your purchase.

Mike Seaton

dialaroom12-27-2011 09:09 PM

Mike knowing all you know about .tel and current sales prices, and not wishing to waste your time, what in your opinion is a low ball offer?

dottel.net12-28-2011 01:10 AM

your sales site seems to be down for me. getting a 500 error

Redirects.tel12-28-2011 06:24 AM

Lowball is not possible for single dottel. Perhaps $100 worth for a choice or package
    Template driven purchases to come eventually

TELcp12-28-2011 09:22 AM

@Mike

Outward link is - HTTP/1.1 Server Too Busy

Rgds

Shahid12-28-2011 10:15 AM

www.dnsales.co/names.asp%3Fext%3D.tel+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a

use this link

mikeseaton12-28-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 19765)
    Mike knowing all you know about .tel and current sales prices, and not wishing to waste your time, what in your opinion is a low ball offer?

[size]
    The definition of "Lowball" obviously varies a lot with each .tel, but please bear in mind that I will be paying Sedo a 15% commission of the sales price with a minimum due of 35 GBP i.e. approx 55 USD minimum Sedo commission.

So even the lesser desirable .tels would need to sell for 149 USD to make it worth my while, higher quality ones will of course fetch considerably more.

I hope to gradually set some of my .tels to a fixed price over the coming weeks - this is of course a big task - but I will post info here as I do this.

Thanks for your interest - I expect the Geo .tel domains to be the first to go - click here for the complete list of my .tel domains for sale.

Mike Seaton[/size]

mikeseaton12-28-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 19767)
    your sales site seems to be down for me. getting a 500 error

[size]
    Thanks for the info dottel.net - the server is now up OK - click here to view all my .tel domains for sale on Domains123.com.

Please note you can also go directly to Sedo to view my domains listed for sale there (.tel and other extensions)
    - click https://sedo.com/search/searchresult...f7748a2724b947 to do this.

Mike Seaton[/size]

mikeseaton12-28-2011 05:06 PM

35 Fixed Price Geo .Tel Domains For Sale

I have set 35 .tel geos for sale on Sedo at a Fixed Price varying from 149 USD to 499 USD.

To view the list please click http://www.domains123.com/names.asp?...cat=geo&minp=1 - hover the mouse over a domain to display the fixed price.

If you would like to purchase just click the domain name and then click the "Click Here To Buy Domain" link to go to the Sedo page - alternatively you can go direct to Sedo to view all my domains for sale by clickinghttps://sedo.com/search/searchresult...f7748a2724b947

UK residents please note all prices are in USD - Sedo converts this price to EUR for the purchase but you can easily check the GBP price by using http://www.xe.com/ucc

Mike Seaton

Sumerlin12-29-2011 12:35 AM

Another long time believer is quitting .tel business

mikeseaton12-29-2011 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumerlin (Post 19782)
    Another long time believer is quitting .tel business

[size]
    Not entirely true - I am as you see releasing a large .tel domain portfolio for sale provided I get sensible prices.

BUT I still believe in the .tel concept of a single point of contact for all forms of communication that works seamlessly on all types of internet devices - I am just not prepared to keep waiting around month after month for Telnic to reach out and capture the attention worldwide of "Joe Public".

So I am making my own plans - current and new .tel owners will be able to participate in this when the software is ready - remember "mydomain.tel" is just the Telnic proxy display of the DNS data accessible to all developers for generating single point of contact software applications.

So owning .tel domains is still worthwhile, with the CTH providing an easy way of inputting data to the DNS, but you just have to stop thinking of "mydomain.tel" as your own web site and get it clear in your head that it is just one of many ways the DNS data can and will be viewed by the world.

Mike Seaton[/size]

mikeseaton12-29-2011 04:06 PM

Fixed Price .Tel Domains for sale under $200

As mentioned I am gradually going through my .tel domains for sale and setting Fixed Prices for many of them - available for instant purchase at Sedo.

If you want to see my .tels available for a fixed price under $200 simply click http://www.domains123.com/names.asp?ext=.tel&maxp=199 - adjusting the 199 parameter figure to see .tel domains at higher pricees.

To view my Sedo account directly (all extensions, all prices) click https://sedo.com/search/searchresult...f7748a2724b947

Mike Seaton

dialaroom01-20-2012 02:48 PM

Mike would love to know if you sold many, give us all a bit of hope.

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 8:17 pm