The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Review on Marineparts.tel

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Review on Marineparts.tel Empty Review on Marineparts.tel

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 5:19 pm

Shahid06-20-2009 09:49 AM

Review on Marineparts.tel

Hello everyone,

i would like to share www.marineparts.tel with you all and know your comments and suggestions on it, so far its done ( INDIA , CHINA, USA , UK ) the others are still being
    done.

Thanks

Shahid

Shahid06-22-2009 08:11 AM

Marineparts.tel is completed as a directory please let me know what you all think about it i am getting views but no comments or suggestions

nadya06-22-2009 09:02 AM

I find it very well-populated and easy to navigate. I'm not sure how complete that listing is, and whether adding links to companies' website in addition to 'alibaba.com' centralized site will help. Are there any marine part sellers in Russia, by any chance?

Shahid06-22-2009 09:41 AM

thanks for your post, i will try to look for marine parts in Russia and incase i find any i will put them there, as for the website many companies do not have websites, but they have more or less a contact page with various b2b sites and i did try to pick up the ones which seemed genuine and verified rather then people being scammed :) 

Thanks

Shahid

nadya06-22-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shahid (Post 245)
    many companies do not have websites, but they have more or less a contact page with various b2b sites and i did try to pick up the ones which seemed genuine and verified rather then people being scammed

[size]
    Well, that's why you're building this .tel - for companies with no websites to be found and contacted easier. Good job![/size]

Shahid06-22-2009 10:52 AM

thanks, yes and hopefully they will see the potential of it in long run as the keywords get used by Google and indexed properly, its surely going to be a place for people wanting to list their companies in future and many people have a discussion on forums as to where will the traffic come from ? from search engines as Google and other leading search engines are optimizing it so well and they are understanding the whole concept of a search engine 

1) for information on company
    2) to contact and get information / finalize a deal

Shahid

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 3:43 pm