The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

join .tel owner groups

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

join .tel owner groups Empty join .tel owner groups

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 5:52 pm

mactel02-14-2010 05:14 PM

join .tel owner groups

Hello
    I encourage you to found/create and to join .tel owner/holder clubs or groups.

For example, I would like to have one in Geneva, Zurich, and Trieste, and meet and visit the members personally, and have discussions, brainstorming, thinktanking and project talks, etc.

The goal and cause, is to support and help members with their wishes, projects and problems, etc.
    And to be able to form interest and business groups, that are stronger and more powerful, than a single individual holder of .tel domains.

Furthermore, I suggest to create and do advertising groups, initiatives, actions, collect funds for advertising projects, design, print and distribute adverts, on posters, bilboards, stickers and clothing.

For example to create some sort of „cape“ with .tel logo on it, that on can put over his existing outfit/vest/jacket/shirt, etc. 

Any other suggestions and ideas?

PM, or post here, if you are interested.

Gav02-14-2010 09:19 PM

Hi mactel

That is a great idea.

Im in the process of trying to get some merchandise in place for teltheworld ( My Site )

Hopefully not only will it increase even more traffic to my site but also help everyone in the directory.

Just trying to finalise the prices ect.

Regards

Gav

mactel02-19-2010 03:45 PM

Hi Gav,
    Thanks, for your feedback.
    We must unite and co-operate together. Pull on the same rope.
    United efforts and funds. 
    Consolidated advertising. One producer for many advertisers.
    Thinktanking and brainstorming, concepting and designing, accounting and managing, printing and distributing, thinktanking and brainstorming. ... 
    Bulk orders to the printers and producers and bulk/mass production, is cheaper than if each .tel domainer "cooks his own soup", and manufactures small amounts, again, and again.

Basically, we should communicate for brainstorming, and then decide, how many piece of each items (.tel promo merchandise) we want to manufacture (.tel logo on it). And then we could order for a few .tel domainders at the same time, and profit from bulk order rebate.
    Instead of paying additional fee for small amount orders.

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 9:08 pm