The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Groups for Vcard & Tel Stream updates!

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Groups for Vcard & Tel Stream updates! Empty Groups for Vcard & Tel Stream updates!

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 4:12 am

Bunjie11-11-2010 08:49 AM

Groups for Vcard & Tel Stream updates!

As Vcard has no groups listed when downloaded, can you give us the ability to admin a group based on the .tel name we own, so because I payed for furry.tel and furrie.tel I can have 2 groups furry & furrie that others can join that I can accept them because I'm the admin of such a group in the new control panel.

Let me try to explain simply, with a .tel we buy a brand or username and allow people to friend us through telfriends, this purchase is in it's self the equivalent of buying a primary group name. 

Because someone else bought http://secondlife.tel they own or become the admin of the primary group based on their keyword or brand.

So Apple owns Apple.tel they also own and admin the Apple group through Telfriends.
    So Telmasters own telmasters.tel they also own and admin the Telmasters group through Telfriends.
    So Google own Google.tel they also own and admin the Google group through Telfriends.

So like we have with Telfriends where we friend a brand or username, we can invite them to join our group that might have benefits later for say how Facebook works with groups when their able to push out information, so say if we're logged into edit our .tel on a mobile we can get updates through the group.

This would make sense and might be the only social side Telnic needs to bother with (semi aggregated status updates from social network urls entered on a .tel profile), I know telnic did not want to make Telfriends a social network, but if you let us buy a .tel name (keyword) and the purpose is to inform and update our friends to our status or brands status then having group names locked to the name we bought would be cool, and would allow us to admin such a group that others can join and we can push out information on our status or brand status or offers from such a brand name or other such things to peoples tel stream?.

Tel stream being the stream of data like we get on Facebook mobile or Twitter mobile but built into the apps you provide.

So lets differentiate, when befriending a .tel user they can add you to groups, these groups as such should have a locked default one under the same name as the .tel you own and allow you to as we normally do add them to sub groups for the purpose of showing as we now do private data.

This primary default group should have extra benefits and show up under peoples VCard group as a member of it, and should allow a person or brand to send 140 character API updates that get published in someones Tel Stream in the app when they're logged in, or by default to send the Facebook and Twitter updates from the facebook and twitter url entered into a .tel profile to the group.

Other groups should not show in a persons VCard groups section and should be for the soul purpose of allowing them to see hidden data.

So for instance a username joeslummer.tel would own the group Joe Slummer, this would be his primary default group and if I friend/follow him on the .tel main page and he accepts me then when joeslummer.tel has added his Facebook url and twitter url into the .tel page, you pull that data "status updates" out of those services and publish them into a Tel Stream I can view through an app I used to edit my .tel

This then in a sense allows me to buy a .tel username, add my own Facebook and Twitter and other such social network urls and have them auto publish the status updates to my primary keyword .tel group that others can follow, when I'm befriended by someone from a click on the icon on my .tel or by usual request through Telfriend, they recieve my aggregated social network updates and any API updates into the apps Telnic or others provide. 

So Telnics Iphone and Android apps for editing our .tel data, become an app that can receive a aggregated update stream from .tels I follow, from Groups I joined based on the .tel name someone else owns and has urls of profiles entered on to it.

Bunjie11-11-2010 01:07 PM

Bump. Makes no sense?

I'm basically saying to look at how Twitter works where you follow someones username to receive updates, but in this case take advantage of the fact .tel uses a group architecture to display information to people you have put into groups. 

So making twitter.com/telnic become telnic.tel with the group name Telnic

Allowing others to Follow(request access) like how we do with Twitter by clicking follow, and allowing twitter.com/telnic when put in telnic.tel to pull the status updates into the Telnic group and send them to everyone added to that group through one of the Telnic apps that will aggregate the status updates of everyone's group your a member of.

We have 30,000 link capacity? then we can store (cache) tweets and Facebook updates in our .tel (DNS) like we add advert data and keywords, pulled from the URLs of our (twitter/facebook) username entered into the .tel profile.

So store status updates in the DNS hidden and pull them out for people who have access to the (follow tel stream) group.

Then stick we're a member of that public group in the VCard group section.

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 9:08 pm