The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

.Tel Websites Directory - 100% Free to submit

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

.Tel Websites Directory - 100% Free to submit Empty .Tel Websites Directory - 100% Free to submit

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 5:53 pm

dhana02-25-2010 03:30 PM

.Tel Websites Directory - 100% Free to submit

I have started a developed .Tel Websites Directory. 

It is 100% Free to submit. 

You can also submit .tel domains and websites for sale.

Submit here : http://www.TelWebsites.com

dottel02-25-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhana (Post 5850)
    I have started a developed .Tel Websites Directory. 

It is 100% Free to submit.

You can also submit .tel domains and websites for sale.

Submit here : http://www.TelWebsites.com

[size]

nice..but for sale before even populating the site?
    http://www.sedo.com/search/details.p...elwebsites.com
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img94/2807/telf.png[/size]

mactel02-25-2010 07:49 PM

...............Smart?
    Why shall I submit, if I don't know, if I will like the new owner of the site?
    Rule number one, for success, within the financial industry: Transparency. 
    Rule number tow: Build trust.
    Rule number three: Keep your clients / customers satisfied.
    Rule number four: Give them value for money.
    Rule number five: Success, depends also on your CI (Corporate Identity). 
    A solid CI can only build and grow with a sustainable enterprise / company.

How can you create a "comfort zone on the web", for users, if you sell the zone, within short time?: It would be a uncertain future, for the users. 

Basically, sustainability under the same owner of the site, is the main key for success.

Putting up your site, already for sale, probably makes you already suspect. That is not what you wanted.
    Think, but don't only "think money".

dhana02-26-2010 09:34 AM

Useless questions and research?. In this web almost all of the domains have some for sale links all over the web. Not every one is rich to keep them with out exposing them to the public.

I submitted the domain in sedo several months ago and forgot it. Because i am also a seller. But decided not to sell and developed this site now.

All of my domains have links like for sale all over the web but that does not mean i am ready to sell right now or atleast not for cheap prices. Because i value some of my domains more than others. With those domains i am developing websites finally. This happens for everyone and every domain and site, even for .tel domains. This is life cycle. You cannot argue this.

It is 100% Free and i am not charging for this now. You are asking questions as such you are going to pay $30 for one year or so.

But you can decide whether to submit or not. But don't discourage others.

I think you people are more interested in my domain/site.:D

Gav02-26-2010 12:29 PM

Hi dhana

I don't think this is a good start for your directory

I cannot see why you would want it to be up for sale anymore, if you are looking to develop it into a long term .tel directory.

You may not ask for a fee but you do ask for donations, what if you get lots of people adding there dot tel domain and then donating you a few quid and then you get an offer on the site ?

Peoples money could still be lost, however little.

I have a site www.teltheworld.co.uk which is also a 100% free directory, I have just added a donate button so that people can donate a few quid to help the running costs of the site if they would like to, either way I don't mind and making money is not the purpose of my directory. 

I love my site and would certainly have no intention of selling it now or at anytime.

I still wish you luck, but feel you may have got off on the wrong foot.

Kind Regards

Gav

mactel02-26-2010 01:56 PM

@dhana: 
    I t is about consumers and clients.
    Who are they? What needs to they have, and how ca n we satisfy them?
    There are also some consumers out there, that use their common sense, and are critical, and do some research, before consuming.

Put your self at the place of one of your potential directory subscribers:
    What would you want? And how would you feel about...?

I think, you did a mistake, even if it was not your intention to sell the domain, as you forgott about your sale at Sedo.
    Furthermore, it neither looks good, if you then look for excuses...
    You would better simply admit it, and go from there.
    Most potentential clients, wont let themselfs be fooled, even if that might be your wishful thinking. somewhere in your unconsciousness.

Triton NW02-26-2010 04:42 PM

Why would anyone want to compete with Telpages? Am I missing something?

dottel02-26-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhana (Post 5884)
    Useless questions and research?. In this web almost all of the domains have some for sale links all over the web. Not every one is rich to keep them with out exposing them to the public.

[size]
    If you want to build a successful business and then sell at some point then this is not a good way to start

You will find very few submissions if members/clients have less trust on your service.

Quote:
    [/size]

All of my domains have links like for sale all over the web but that does not mean i am ready to sell right now or atleast not for cheap prices. Because i value some of my domains more than others. With those domains i am developing websites finally. This happens for everyone and every domain and site, even for .tel domains. This is life cycle. You cannot argue this.

[size]
    Exactly, no one like to get a low ball offer 
    similarly how can you expect domain owners to spend their valuable time to spend on your site which is already advertised for sale?
    time is money..isn't it?

may be you should take your just launched domains out of the sale pages..

Quote:
    [/size]

It is 100% Free and i am not charging for this now. You are asking questions as such you are going to pay $30 for one year or so.

[size]
    It's not the matter of just money
    It is the matter of time..your directory will never see success if you do not get submissions..isn't it?

so promote your site well, build confidence in the mind set of end users and build authority website as whole..

Quote:
    [/size]

But don't discourage others.

[size]
    I do not think anyone is discouraging you here (at least not yet started..)

Quote:
    [/size]

I think you people are more interested in my domain/site.:D

[size]
    I cannot answer that from others point of view but personally I have no interest in your domain/website[/size]

dhana02-27-2010 04:09 AM

I don't think i have done a life time mistake. I can remove the domains from sedo at any time i want.

I don't want to argue any more on this. This thread is not for argument. It is is to say about my 100% free service. 

If you want to submit, do it now else go to another thread where you can argue some one to destroy his hard work.

NO MORE ARGUMENTS.

JLouisBiz02-27-2010 11:20 AM

Come on, you cannot expect to shut up people talking on discussion forum.

Best is to be relaxed, whatever someone says.

dhana02-27-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLouisBiz (Post 5919)
    Come on, you cannot expect to shut up people talking on discussion forum.

Best is to be relaxed, whatever someone says.

[size]
    It is you people trying to shut up my work. This is started by you people. You need to shut up yourself first.

Will you get relax if some one throws a stone at you?[/size]

JLouisBiz02-27-2010 05:40 PM

This is TEL discussion forum, if you publish your your offer, you are subject to criticism. 

Stay calm, behave nice, and remain relaxed, no matter what other people say. That is the best. Otherwise, you might make an opposite impact of what you actually tried to achieve.

You have TEL directory to offer, why not, but when you say something on the forum, you have to expect all kinds of reactions. That is actually fun, try to broaden your horizons. 

It does not matter if you offer domain on SEDO and in same time you offer services on that domain. If it matters to someone, they react like they do. Never mind, tell to yourself.

After a while, you will get experienced and you will know, that criticism exist for anything in this world. You simply have to take it.

dottel03-01-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLouisBiz (Post 5931)
    It does not matter if you offer domain on SEDO and in same time you offer services on that domain. If it matters to someone, they react like they do. Never mind, tell to yourself.

[size]
    It does matter not just for someone but for the business/service..that is what others said here..If OP has problem in differentiating the difference between bashing and helping then it's his/her problem..

I do not know what made you sound like others are bashing his/her thread or other members are here just to criticise what the OP has stated..

Personally I see the whole discussion as a constructive and not something as bashing..
    I have seen something which I questioned and others have given their opinion on how it could adversely impact his service/business..

I think OP has missed a point here "community help"
    People here tried to help him/her by telling how it could impact on his service..[/size]

JLouisBiz03-01-2010 10:29 AM

Maybe you missed my point. When he or anyone says something on public discussion forum, shall expect opinions to come back, and those can be critical.

I am quite clear on that.

dottel03-01-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLouisBiz (Post 5962)
    Maybe you missed my point. When he or anyone says something on public discussion forum, shall expect opinions to come back, and those can be critical.

I am quite clear on that.

[size]
    I did not miss that point and thats the reason i have not said anything about "How to behave in public forums" 

All I have pointed out is
    1. It matters to the business as in whole..(the reputation and success, at least for a startup service/business)

Quote:
    [/size]

Originally Posted by JLouisBiz (Post 5931)
    If it matters to someone, they react like they do. Never mind, tell to yourself.

[size]
    2. No one is bashing the OP or his/her thread, members tried to help/explain the adverse impact..[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 10:09 am