The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Developing a own proxy and control panel for .tel domains

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Developing a own proxy and control panel for .tel domains Empty Developing a own proxy and control panel for .tel domains

Post by Telnic 2015-01-01, 2:34 pm

Alex05-10-2012 09:53 AM

Developing a own proxy and control panel for .tel domains

Mark, Mike, TELcp & all:

On the forum TelTalk.org we are discussing the possibility to create our own proxy and control panel for .tel domains to develop an advanced design and more features for .tel domains!
    What do you think about this idea? Would you be interested to participate?

Alex05-10-2012 10:01 AM

The first ideas for realization:

• .tel domain owners can profit from an independent proxy only if their .tel domains are located at that registrar where it is maintained.
      Therefore a registrar with competitive prices and a high portfolio of .tel domains / high amount of .tel customers comes into question. 
      I suggest that can be only name.com (as the biggest .tel registrar after TelChina and with the cheapest retail price on the market).

• We need enough experienced and motivated programmers on a voluntary basis. That means we need to include Mark Kolb from Telmasters, Mike Seaton from TelDial and Placidus Fernando from TELcp.
    • We need more forum members to collect and vote representative development ideas. Since this forum is not 2 weeks old yet, I hope this will come within the time.

supercyberheroes05-10-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 23432)
    The first ideas for realization:

• .tel domain owners can profit from an independent proxy only if their .tel domains are located at that registrar where it is maintained.
      Therefore a registrar with competitive prices and a high portfolio of .tel domains / high amount of .tel customers comes into question. 
      I suggest that can be only name.com (as the biggest .tel registrar after TelChina and with the cheapest retail price on the market).

• We need enough experienced and motivated programmers on a voluntary basis. That means we need to include Mark Kolb from Telmasters, Mike Seaton from TelDial and Placidus Fernando from TELcp.
    • We need more forum members to collect and vote representative development ideas. Since this forum is not 2 weeks old yet, I hope this will come within the time.

[size]
    As far as I know it will be difficult to do so due that telnic control everything, I believe in order to do so we will need telnic permit. (dottel) is the man as well).

Regards

http://supercyberheroes.tel[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)05-10-2012 12:09 PM

@Alex, if you do not get permission from Telnic first, it will not happen. At the moment, there seems to be a double standard in effect. Telnames can team up with a registrar but Telnic will not give permission to others to come up with a competing and BETTER platform. If you obtain permission, I will be in the venture 200%. I totally agree that name.com is the place to start and they have my support.
    Mark

Alex05-10-2012 12:57 PM

Mark & Supercyberheroes:

Telnic gave already permission here:
    http://telnic.org/forum/showthread.p...ght=registrars

Quote:

As has been mentioned on the forum several times, Telnic has made it possible for Registrars to host and maintain their own CTH and as such produce their own proxy variations. Any features/restrictions that are made in these custom versions have no impact on the standard CTH which is provided by Telnic to all registrars, including the number of records in a folder, the number of characters permitted in each section and the number of subfolders permitted.

[size]
    So can we contact name.com and start this project?[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-01, 8:31 pm