The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Attributor integration?

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Attributor integration? Empty Attributor integration?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:36 am

Bunjie07-21-2010 12:03 PM

Attributor integration?

I remember some complaints in the past by a member, about how others might use the content posted on the .tel, by which they the admin wants to make money off, and others might try to steal or duplicate the content and add their own adsence.

As .tel is open and designed to give out as much as possible, unless it's secure information, can we use it to keep an eye on where the DNS data pops up that's your not able to control unless it's locked info.

Reuters are using this and I think other big news sites might sign up as well, but it's in that whole area where sites want to keep money but the web don't work like that.

So can we consider having a partial attributor integration? or something like that added to the control panel? so that we can track who didn't link back e.t.c and have the option to have automated responses sent out to people who abuse the .tel information?

It would make it easier to monitor where and who is using the data, and if we want to ask a site to remove the data "because of abuse" it can be done at a single click.

http://www.attributor.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at2YNBriQmI

See if someone puts in a twitter or another link, it could be another part of the .tel service to track who's also using your twitter rss or blog rss or your contact information.

Like it's saying I'm happy you use my DNS data but can you link back? e.t.c

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 7:59 am