The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Mood Tags or a single changeable Icon

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Mood Tags or a single changeable Icon Empty Mood Tags or a single changeable Icon

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 4:04 am

Bunjie09-07-2010 02:15 AM

Mood Tags or a single changeable Icon

Some form of Icon display so I can show how angry I am :mad:

Or perhaps happy when I might get mood tags.

Some way I can through the API change my mood that might form the basis of warning someone today is not a good day to mess me about e.t.c.

Second Life drama is really terrible....

Aled09-07-2010 08:17 AM

Hi Bunjie,

You could create a different profile for different moods, maybe with a statement in the header which will give people a good idea of how you're feeling. This way you may show different contact items depending on your mood e.g. you might not want to show your phone number if you're feeling especially annoyed or angry. You can then switch profiles many times a day with the click of a button.

Bunjie09-07-2010 01:36 PM

I keep forgetting about that feature. Can I use an alternate 78x78 icon for a new profile? also should this be an example on the website for profile usage? how to set it up for moods or it might have been something that's tucked away in the fine print and not as noticeable as other examples.

Also that could be auto setup for the Iphone app? as a preset setting? if they turn it on and want to switch by mood icon.

Aled09-07-2010 02:24 PM

no, the logo is not specific to a profile currently.

We don't mention this specific use for profiles on the Telnic site, but there are so many different ways of using profiles it's not really practical to try to list them all. Profiles can be used by businesses to change contact details out of office hours, or change to a different phone number during different timezones. They can be used by individuals to change their details if they are on the road, in a meeting, on holiday or transfer between offices regularly. They can be switched specifically for the purposes of a demo or interview. .tel owners are finding different ways of using them all of the time and your moods suggestion is another new one. We've made profiles available through the various apps and people can use them however they wish.

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 11:41 pm