The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Dottel look pretty on desk/laptop but a bit strange on smartphones

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Dottel look pretty on desk/laptop but a bit strange on smartphones Empty Dottel look pretty on desk/laptop but a bit strange on smartphones

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 4:07 am

dutchstreetdog06-26-2010 11:52 PM

Dottel look pretty on desk/laptop but a bit strange on smartphones

everytime i am working on my laptop the domains look so pretty whit THE templates And THE adsense and the colors and the symbols but then in the night when i am surving my iphone the domains white whit dirty links no adsense no symbols no colors No nothing WHY? Make it look like on a desktop or laptop that woud help allot i dont No if that is posseble but that woud shure by nice on my iphone i make the domain look the same on smartphones as on lap/desktop pls greetings dutchstreetdog

Aled06-28-2010 07:04 AM

Hello Dutch,

We are currently working on a smartphone template that will improve the look and feel for smartphones which can handle some additional design elements while keeping the current mobile version for other phones. We'll let you know on here once this is available.

Thanks,
    Aled

dottel.net06-28-2010 12:07 PM

hi aled - i hope while doing this work, you consider most mobile browsers on standard phones nowadays can render css. So would be good to add some very basic coloring to title, header, etc.

Would really liven up and make the page look more professional when browsed on a mobile device without adding any significant overhead.

spline06-28-2010 03:05 PM

Yes and it would get ignored by those who cant display it?

dottel.net06-28-2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spline (Post 9654)
    Yes and it would get ignored by those who cant display it?

[size]
    yep - will result in no colors for browsers that don't understand css[/size]

dutchstreetdog06-28-2010 09:08 PM

Thats good news aled about a little bit colors on smartphones

dutchstreetdog10-18-2010 08:54 AM

mmmmm today i noticed the new look from a teldomain on my iphone
    REALY NICE !!!!!
    100% improvment
    Good work telnic !!!!

boracay.tel10-19-2010 01:44 AM

...and onsidering apple just sold into the mobile toting market another 14 million iphone handsets (thats in the past 3 months alone), the graphical mobile experience is already a given. It's expected. Android is supposedly selling the same number of graphical mobile handhelds per quarter.

Now, let's have a good play with it, tweak it, and continue on this NEW path to successfully presenting our dottels on mobiles.

Thank you, telnic.
    A great day has arrived.

marimax10-20-2010 04:55 PM

I am not sure about a great day. It looks more and more like .tel is dying
    Where are all great supporters of .tel ?
    Even this forum is dying, very few comments now and telnic instead of working on new applications should 
    spend some money on advertising this concept.
    If they don't we will end up just like .mobi

dutchstreetdog10-20-2010 08:43 PM

Well i think the new smartphone look is a good and important step forward
    but about the advertisment i do agree.
    i am suprised how little people now about dottel!
    the shure can use a commercial campane on tv!!!
    put it on MTV or Discovery channel because almost nobody have heard about dottel
    But anyway brada KEEP FAITH KEEP FAITH and one day whe all bey DOTTEL miljonairs

dutchstreetdog10-20-2010 08:48 PM

Getto style

o If you need a actor for a Nice comercial on television i am willing to act a bit FOR FREE and i also sing a little bit!
    Make it gettostyle whit gansta's And à little rap

tindaya10-20-2010 08:58 PM

Where we are?
    http://www.paratorpes.es/imagenes/hypecycle2010.png

libroshttp://libros.tel caleruega arte

dutchstreetdog10-20-2010 09:17 PM

what is this? It looks like a rollercoaster
    this is high tech stuff 
    Were is dottel ?

tindaya10-20-2010 09:28 PM

Gartner's 2010 Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies examines the maturity of 1,800 technologies and trends in 75 technology, topic, and industry area. Many of these are, of course, pretty esoteric, but a few struck my eye as worth some broader discussion.

Until maturity, always there is 5 steps. The questions is: dottel, now are in the step 3 of disillusionment?

Desde Tindaya, la montaña sagrada de Canarias, desde España, desde el español, un idioma hablado por 400 millones de personas, es posible que también esté en el 3 paso de la desilusión, pero aún queda el 4 y el 5, hasta que llegue a la madurez. Así que aunque nadie hable en español sobre los dominios .tel, algunos aún tenemos esperanza de futuro.

CAMINO DEL CID
    libros

dutchstreetdog10-20-2010 09:36 PM

well this is to heavy for mi , i am just a simple soul but there some realy smart people here on the form y to sabes en españa nadien se banja que te va bien ke te mata un caro que te pisse un tren

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 1:30 am