The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

What should I do with these 44 Premium domains ?

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

What should I do with these 44 Premium domains ? Empty What should I do with these 44 Premium domains ?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 5:38 am

mikeseaton05-22-2012 07:58 PM

What should I do with these 44 Premium domains ?

In the next day or two I shall be transferring the following domains to either Telnames (with it's one-page image based template) or Dynadot/Name (with their 3000-folder Telnic templates).

adhesives.tel 
    aerospace.tel 
    amplifiers.tel 
    babysitters.tel 
    baths.tel 
    beans.tel 
    boatsearch.tel 
    bowls.tel 
    buckets.tel 
    buttons.tel 
    cables.tel 
    cheapcalls.tel 
    chemicals.tel 
    cider.tel 
    consolidation.tel 
    deli.tel 
    diggers.tel 
    discountflights.tel 
    discounthotels.tel 
    drums.tel 
    duvets.tel 
    fuses.tel 
    gaskets.tel 
    gilts.tel 
    gokarts.tel 
    kayaks.tel 
    loudspeakers.tel 
    medals.tel 
    microphones.tel 
    mufflers.tel 
    nannies.tel 
    prams.tel 
    pushchairs.tel 
    refills.tel 
    salesjobs.tel 
    securities.tel 
    semiconductors.tel 
    soap.tel 
    socks.tel 
    tanks.tel 
    tights.tel 

The reason for the transfer is that DomainMonster UK is far too expensive to renew - the cost ( 25+ .tel domain rate) is £9.99 + 20% VAT = £11.99 = $18.91 per .tel domain (converted by xe.com).

Be interested to hear forum members views over which domains would be best under the Telnames template or the Telnic templates(now the current transfer price is not that different) ?

dialaroom05-22-2012 08:13 PM

You'll probably guess that if it was me, I'd transfer them all to to telnic template on name.com.

However, for an easy division if you must make one, I'd transfer all the ones with plural endings to Telnic and the rest to Telnames.

That is of course except; aerospace, boatsearch, cider, deli and soap which I think will need more than onepage.

So definitely transfer the rest to Telnames.

(If you must)

Shahid05-22-2012 09:08 PM

Hello, I would suggest dynadot or name.com for all telnames is good for business with one page no SEO or anything. To get people's attention or your own interest in these domains you need to get them on top on search engines which might benifit you or others who see and might want to be there first for free then paid members or even ads.

Unless you have dummy members who are real but don't wish to pay u will never get the real paying members as you can limit them 10 or 20 and the rest all from their paid. I have looked at all names all have potential to grow with SEO then stay one page. Also cheaper dynadot bulk is 9.5 $

Shahid

telrific05-23-2012 05:43 AM

All of those may be used in either of these ways, as is the case with almost all .TEL's:

1. A single entity buys the "subject" .tel for the simple one page use of its own effort (like psychics.tel )

2. A directory is operated ( like marineparts.tel ) for a collection of entities.

My suggestion would be to remember that only the "old" style gives someone the option
    to do what they want either way.

The odds favor the "old" style unless you know what the exact use of the domains will be.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)05-23-2012 12:33 PM

Most are all good "Yellow Page" categories and do not deserve to be anywhere near Telnames until they support subdomains. 
    Mark

mikeseaton05-23-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 23963)
    Most are all good "Yellow Page" categories and do not deserve to be anywhere near Telnames until they support subdomains.

[size]
    The net drop in Total Registrations is still continuing according to http://www.dottel.net

Why do I have a sinking feeling that tomorrow, the next day, the day after, etc, etc will bring more of the same ?

Action to increase the desirability (subdomains) and market penetration (worldwide marketing) of .tel needs to be taken now !

Mike Seaton[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-01, 11:49 pm