The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Indexing

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Indexing     Empty Indexing

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 9:45 am

Blunderer06-15-2012 02:04 AM

Indexing

Hi Aled,

Any progress on improving indexing speed?

Aled06-15-2012 10:58 AM

Hello Blunderer,

We are still working on making improvements, which is likely to be an ongoing process.

Thanks,
    Aled

Blunderer06-16-2012 12:05 AM

Thanks Aled. If you could get it down to less than a week, consistently, that would be helpful.

TELcp06-17-2012 05:20 PM

I can assure that the telpages.com is indexing pages as we expected.
    Well 7-10 days depending on the number of pages and methods you use for crawling.
    We did study the pattern first (see discussions with Aled somewhere in this forum, not too long ago) who telpages.com doing its job.

It indexed 2100 pages within 7-10 days (can not give the exact figs as we provided two different crawling paths from two other domains for our hidden tel pages.)

The results are here http://d0.webproxy.nic.tel/search/al...ton/alston.tel
    (This example is only 2100 pages from one domain. We have created about 250 similar domains for our project).

Yes. Satisfied with the job done by telpages.com.\

++++

Blunderer06-17-2012 06:05 PM

7-10 days? That rather negates the instant in instantly updatable. It also means that I have to wait two weeks before I can invoice customers - they like to see that their searchable keywords are actually searchable.

Let me know when you can find borlotti bean casserole on TelPages.

TELcp06-17-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 24555)
    7-10 days? That rather negates the instant in instantly updatable.

[size]
    Well, indexing is different from updating.

Updating - 
    When you change the contents of a .tel page, then it updates your page instantly.

Indexing - 
    Indexing is done by crawling through all the .tel pages in a .tel domain. During this process Crawlers (robots) of search engines such as telpages.com go through the content and decide what to be recorded according to specific algorithms. These recorded pages/content are then published for searching.

++++[/size]

TELcp06-17-2012 07:44 PM

We hope Telnic will expedite their improvements on the telpage.com and increase the frequency of indexing so that the indexed pages will always have updated content in them.

Thank you.

++++

TELcp06-18-2012 04:19 PM

@Aled,

According to the pattern we have studied, telpages.com is NOT supposed to index any tel page without content.

But we noticed today that it has indexed some pages (probably hundreds or thousands of them) that has no records of any type, not even a title. (i.e.http://p28.names.benson.tel). This is something we wanted to avoid. That is the very reason we gathered as much info as we could through this forum before we started designing our projects.

Has the Algos of telpages.com changed suddenly?
    If so what could be the reason for this?

In our post yesterday, we mentioned that telpages.com had done a perfect job.
    Yes, we said that because telpages.com had skipped those pages without any content and gone direct to the pages with content to index them as we expected.

We would appreciate your comment on this please.

Thanks.

telrific06-19-2012 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 24565)
    ... According to the pattern we have studied, telpages.com is NOT supposed to index any tel page without content.

But we noticed today that it has indexed some pages (probably hundreds or thousands of them) that has no records of any type, not even a title...

[size]
    I never heard that one in 3+ years.

I thought TelPages was supposed to respect the Registrant and Index .TEL pages regardless of content.

I hope my pages are not disrespected and disincluded due to other members' discontent.

TelPages certainly needs a better display of pages in the results to show content, or lack thereof, but I don't think discrimination through indexing is the key.

I know Facebook and Twitter don't disinclude, interesting to hear.

:o[/size]

boracay.tel06-19-2012 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 24565)
    @Aled,

According to the pattern we have studied, telpages.com is NOT supposed to index any tel page without content..

Thanks.

[size]
    I do recall a discussion suggesting Telpages dump blank .tels from its results (to better the .tel experience/results) but was not aware it had been implemented.

I am fairly certain (Aled could possibly confirm) that REDIRECTED top level .tels are NOT being displayed in search results, but even then, sub-domains of that same redirected .tel ARE still being indexed. (so, that's the only instance that I am aware of where Telpages completely suppresses a result)

Can you please clarify what you were (hope to) trying to achieve?[/size]

telrific06-19-2012 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 24567)
    ... I do recall a discussion suggesting Telpages dump blank .tels from its results (to better the .tel experience/results) but was not aware it had been implemented...

[size]
    Chatter yes, implementation, no, me too.

Quote:
    [/size]

(to better the .tel experience/results)

[size]
    Better is always a matter of opinion, vacancy shows opportunity for buyers and advertisers to communicate and engage in commerce too.

TelPages results display structure is the key, a preview of the content, or lack thereof,
    while still showing the registration and respect to those owners.

This was discussed too - Has it been implemented, a better TelPages I mean ?

:)[/size]

TELcp06-19-2012 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 24567)
    ICan you please clarify what you were (hope to) trying to achieve?

[size]
    Thanks for your concern.
    Well, we do not want to achieve anything out of the way of telpages.com

We studied telpages.com for many months and designed our project accordingly.
    According to what telpages.com have been doing, it should NOT index any page without content (i.e. pages with out any records). We want telpages.com to abide by that.

But yesterday we noticed hundreds if not thousands of empty pages from our project have been indexed.
    That's NOT right.
    In other words, telpages.com SHOULD NOT index any empty pages like http://p28.names.benson.tel.

++++[/size]

dialaroom06-19-2012 07:47 AM

I agree that empty .tels should not be indexed in telpages, but it also makes me wonder why people are creating hundreds, if not thousands of empty sub-directories.

telrific06-19-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 24570)
    I agree that empty .tels should not be indexed in telpages, but it also makes me wonder why people are creating hundreds, if not thousands of empty sub-directories.

[size]
    Haven't seen any empty .TEL pages yet myself, they all have something.

Even your example http://p28.names.benson.tel/ has breadcrumbs to information, a search bar, title, color, logo, etc.

Much more than Google.tel, and Google .tel has all it needs if that's what it wants, and indexed too.

Since when is the value of a .TEL registration and indexing a matter of someone else's ratings ?

Did we miss the elitist club memo ? Or is there a new order of content police we should watch out for ?

;)[/size]

telrific06-19-2012 08:52 AM

Point is simple, look at this:

https://www.facebook.com/directory

1. People, Businesses, etc. register a page.
    2. The page is indexed regardless of content value to "other page owners and operators".

How does "content value" matter as a rule to registration and indexing ? It doesn't.

If you're out to tell "Facebook" how to run their "Directory" for your own values - ouch.

The real value is that only the Main Page and Registration is used find the Registrants.

That's what a Registration and Registrant Directory is for first and foremost, a beginning of beginnings, without clutter, confusion, and "thousands" of RE-presentatives of the same information, authorized or unauthorized, or both.

Aled06-19-2012 02:31 PM

Sorry for the delay in responding, I'm looking into this.

Thanks,
    Aled

TELcp06-19-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 24570)
    it also makes me wonder why people are creating hundreds, if not thousands of empty sub-directories.

[size]
    Thanks for the comment.

These pages are for crawlers to follow the path to a destination with content.
    You need to create path for indexing.
    We have done this in an unorthodox way, yet following the rules (algorithms) of telpages.com
    Telpages.com should not have indexed these empty pages in the first place.

+++[/size]

TELcp06-19-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 24571)
    Haven't seen any empty .TEL pages yet myself, they all have something.Even your example http://p28.names.benson.tel/ has breadcrumbs to information, a search bar, title, color, logo, etc.;)

[size]
    Breadcrumbs to information, a search bar, title, color, logos do not qualify to get indexed by Telpages.com.

This topic has been discussed before.

The question here is why telpages.com indexed something which is not supposed to be indexed.

Hopefully, Aled will have the answer sooner or later.

++++[/size]

telrific06-19-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 24556)
    ... Indexing - 
    Indexing is done by crawling through all the .tel pages in a .tel domain. During this process Crawlers (robots) of search engines such as telpages.com go through the content and decide what to be recorded according to specific algorithms. These recorded pages/content are then published for searching....

[size]
    Which makes perfect sense for Search Engines other than TelPages, because they are relevance driven content directories.

TelPages is supposed to operate like the Facebook example, or Yellow Pages, etc., as a directory.

TelPages proudly states the following to all visitors and users:

"Find a business or individual with a .tel domain"

Sadly this doesn't seem to be the primary mission, isn't attracting registrations, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why.

Perhaps it should say this instead, if it's not designed to serve .tel registrants et. al.:

"Find a business or individual listed on someone else's .tel domain"

or maybe

"Dig through the results to find businesses or individuals that have actually registered .tel domains"

Funny how when you put a title that actually matches the results how much clearer the outside world view gets.

Hmmm.

:([/size]

dialaroom06-19-2012 03:53 PM

I can understand why Telcp needs to have an exact ruling on what is and what isn't indexed.

Creating hidden sub directories at root is a powerful useage of .tels. http://taxinumbers.tel has been my most succesful formula yet. 

Works like a charm, with google indexing page 1 for "taxi numbers" after only about 2 weeks with over 75,000,000 results. now google reveals page 1 and page 2 results for almost any UK town with the words taxi numbers after them. 

Whereas Telpages search my tel opens the exact folder as it's result for a town search, (except in the case of Newport and a couple of others), leaving just a scroll down to a number and click to call. Good as any app.
    Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Indexing     Empty Re: Indexing

telrific06-19-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 24579)
    I can understand why Telcp needs to have an exact ruling on what is and what isn't indexed.

Creating hidden sub directories at root is a powerful useage of .tels. http://taxinumbers.tel has been my most succesful formula yet. 

Works like a charm, with google indexing page 1 for "taxi numbers" after only about 2 weeks with over 75,000,000 results. now google reveals page 1 and page 2 results for almost any UK town with the words taxi numbers after them...

[size]
    I understand why too, for TELcp and Google.

I understand why there aren't millions of .tel registrations in TelPages too, for Others and Telnic.

So, just hide all the subdomains and it's all good.

TELcp06-19-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 24580)
    I understand why too, for TELcp and Google.

[size]
    Sorry, NOT interested in Google.
    We need to promote the .tel & and telpages.com

To accomplish that, telpages.com has to have a set of rules.
    Not just a set of rules, but a set of unique rules for the .tel domain. (such as, it should NOT index empty pages without any records).

And we all should follow that set of rules.
    Then only we can develop our .tel domains with a purpose.

++++[/size]

telrific06-19-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 24581)
    Sorry, NOT interested in Google.
    We need to promote the .tel & and telpages.com

To accomplish that, telpages.com has to have a set of rules.
    Not just a set of rules, but a set of unique rules for the .tel domain. (such as, it should NOT index empty pages without any records).

And we all should follow that set of rules.
    Then only we can develop our .tel domains with a purpose.

++++

[size]
    Yep, actual individuals and businesses with a .tel domain, that's the alleged rule that isn't followed, so they laugh and leave. 
    ( Actual common statements by many solicited through the past years. )

I was told more than once, if it looked more like Yellow Pages results or Facebook results, maybe, but as it is, it's a useless mess. That's a FACT.

The purpose for development is to list the .tel registrants and what they choose to disclose, and to find THEM and what they choose to disclose.

If we can't respect and follow that simple premise first, it's already (or perhaps I should say still) dead.

(added) Developing valuable directories is simply the listing of an ordered .tel results page by TelPages and Directory Operators.

TelPages has a rule for listing the .tel domains (primary) and Directories like yours can compile a more targeted and live directory using the same .tel domains registered by the actual individuals and businesses so that it is sub-content represented by their hand.

Simple rules that respect reality all the way around.

What a concept. If only a practice.

telrific06-19-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 24582)
    Simple rules that respect reality all the way around.

What a concept. If only a practice.

[size]

I know how some like graphics, so here's all that TelPages needs for rules since you like those:

http://4localtv.com/simplerules.jpg

Serving everyone intelligently, now that's a directory.

dialaroom06-19-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 24583)
    Serving everyone intelligently, now that's a directory.

[size]
    Are we assuming all have useful content?, or are you saying, it doesn't matter if they contain any records or not? If not, is that serving everyone intelligently?[/size]

TELcp06-19-2012 06:09 PM

All we want to know is 1) what telpages.com collects, parses, and stores (for retrieval) and 2) what telpages.com DOES NOT collect, DOES NOT parse, and DOES NOT store (for retrieval). And most importantly maintain that (declaration) as a rule in practice. That's all.

++++

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-19-2012 07:09 PM

I believe Telpages was an afterthought at Telnic since Telnic wanted the community to develop it. Henri built a robust engine, but it is not indexed by Google, so the only value it has currently is searching from your .tel page. That's a good thing, since nobody knows about Telpages as it is not promoted and most .tel domains are still not populated or in use. That's the sad fact. We will have more Tel to Tel linking soon, more directories with live content. Once some grassroots activity takes place to add awareness through different means, then Telpages can be used, and if it is opened up to both search engines and online directories and indexes more content. 
    Mark

telrific06-20-2012 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 24584)
    Are we assuming all have useful content?, or are you saying, it doesn't matter if they contain any records or not? If not, is that serving everyone intelligently?

[size]
    Who cares what a registrant chooses to have on THEIR .tel page ?

Quote:
    [/size]

Since when is the value of a .TEL registration and indexing a matter of someone else's ratings ?

Did we miss the elitist club memo ? Or is there a new order of content police we should watch out for ?

[size]

The point is simple, just like Twitter and Yellow Pages and Facebook and ....

"Find a business or individual with a .tel domain"

Are you mad at Kash for no picture of himself ?
    Are you mad at Nadya and Aled for no video ?
    Should van.tel be the only one allowed to be indexed for an individual domain ?
    Maybe we should only index domains that have been verified by Yellow Search ?

When is it our business what someone puts on THEIR domain name purchase ?

Go police Google if you want to criticize a REAL problem with web content,
    otherwise yes, allowing someone to decide what is on their page IS serving everyone intelligently,
    and useful is up to the domain OWNER, with the point to find what THEY choose to provide,
    just like any other page on the internet - and the directory point to find what THEY have chosen.

Creating TelPages to appreciate the above and making the results and the templates look decent regardless of content is the key.

Just like Twitter, and Yellow Pages, and Facebook and ...

:eek:[/size]

boracay.tel06-20-2012 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aled (Post 24573)
    Sorry for the delay in responding, I'm looking into this.

Thanks,
    Aled

[size]
    Let's just wait and see what the response is from Aled specifically on telcp's point being...

"The question here is why telpages.com indexed something which is not supposed to be indexed"[/size]

telrific06-20-2012 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 24588)
    Let's just wait and see what the response is from Aled specifically on telcp's point being...

"The question here is why telpages.com indexed something which is not supposed to be indexed"

[size]
    It's a public discussion on a public thread concerning TelPages indexing and "what should or shouldn't be" according to the author, questioned publicly.

If it were a meant to be a simple correspondance to someone's question and opinion on TelPages indexing it would be something known as a "Private message" to Aled.

The author shared his opinions on TelPages indexing, and we did the same, at least he had the decency to have his opinion publicly discussed.

Who knows, maybe a real TelPages and Registrant respect will finally come of it, or death as usual, who knows ?

That's the point of the forum.

http://4localtv.com/simplerules.jpg[/size]

telrific06-20-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 24586)
    ... I believe Telpages was an afterthought at Telnic ... so the only value it has currently is searching from your .tel page. That's a good thing, since nobody knows about Telpages as it is not promoted and most .tel domains are still not populated or in use. That's the sad fact ...

[size]
    Point taken.

The sad fact is that taking this (subdomain) approach as a desperate measure to populate a sparse directory only makes things worse - it's a very BAD thing.

If it takes nothing but a "mad content stuffer" to trash up the directory with their own content through subdomain indexing, what's the point of even having a directory of .tel registrants and the real, live, owner-controlled information to begin with ? 

There is no point, they all know it, and it shows clearly in the registrations and in the directory's inability to focus on it's title statement:

"Find an individual or business with a .tel domain"

It's like asking someone to spend money and buy something new to put straight into the garbage dump - good luck with that.

:([/size]

Aled06-20-2012 11:34 AM

Ok, to clarify some of the discussion here and the original question. It is, and always has been the case that to be shown in Telpages search results you need to have at least one public NAPTR. The page in question, http://p28.names.benson.tel has a public NAPTR, which is the magnifying glass image.

If you remove the public NAPTR it will be removed from search results (once it has been reindexed).

TELcp06-20-2012 01:35 PM

@Aled

Thanks very much for the clarification.
    Such a minor thing never crossed my mind as that logo comes from a recursive record from the root.
    We checked only that particular telpage because it was not having any records at all.

I owe you a beer for spotting that.

++++

Aled06-20-2012 01:46 PM

Ha, I'll never say no to that, although I can't claim credit for spotting it. I missed it as well, it was one of our engineers who pointed it out to me.

telrific06-21-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 24586)
    ... I believe Telpages was an afterthought at Telnic since Telnic wanted the community to develop it ...

[size]
    I don't believe it was an afterthought at all.

This was promoted heavily during the SUNRISE period, Landrush, and the General Availability launch OVER 3 YEARS AGO.

http://4localtv.com/legalstatement.jpg

Today, we have a very slow, highly-fragmented garbage dump that our money has been taken for years by. 

I have every bit of promotional material backed up multiple places.

The June Newsletter had better be good, that's all I have to say.

When you're joking about beer, taking money, and peddling garbage - ouch.

3+ years of patience, good will, and lots of money might be long enough, we'll see.

:mad:[/size]

telrific06-21-2012 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 24595)
    @Aled

Thanks very much for the clarification.
    Such a minor thing never crossed my mind as that logo comes from a recursive record from the root.
    We checked only that particular telpage because it was not having any records at all.

I owe you a beer for spotting that.

++++

[size]
    Yeah, hard to believe just a logo is content, but it is of course.

Trademarks and real efforts recognize that every day.

Maybe coffee instead of beer is in order around here ?

:eek:[/size]

TELcp06-21-2012 06:46 AM

@telrific

Yes, unfortunately the logo happened to be a recursive NAPTR record.
    So, that is (recursive record) something to bear in mind in the future if anyone wishes to leave a page without content and doesn't want it to get indexed by telpages.com.

Anyway, many thanks for the comments.

:cool:

telrific06-21-2012 07:44 AM

Funny how the two pictures shown separately above, and put together below, correspond so nicely to each other:

( I don't see anything about "tons of dead, sub-domain garbage trashing the only real-time, global directory and driving registrants away because it's terrible and other registrants may not like your page you paid for and registered, and will get you thrown out" in the brochure. Hmmm. )

http://4localtv.com/legalstatement.jpg

http://4localtv.com/simplerules.jpg

:rolleyes:

boracay.tel06-21-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 24608)
    @telrific
    Anyway, many thanks for the comments.

[size]
    I am just wondering how you plan to get around the current mobile search results issue (for such a project so heavily based/themed on searching within a specific .tel)[/size]

TELcp06-21-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 24613)
    I am just wondering how you plan to get around the current mobile search results issue (for such a project so heavily based/themed on searching within a specific .tel)

[size]
    If you mean someone comes to alston.tel (which has 2100 sub domains directly under the root or scattered) and searches "alston" you are going to get 2100+ search results anyway.
    It will then automatically go to http://do.telpages.com and show up all with "alston"
    You cant't avoid that. At the bottom you will have to navigate "prev/next". Thats what I saw just a minute ago on an Android phone.

This is one of the reasons we are trying to get rid of unwanted empty stuff (from our tel domains only, and not suggesting that everybody else does the same) by arranging our sub domain structure properly. So that it gives a better search results for the visitor.

I hope that what you wanted to know.

++++

P.S. We are only trying to share what we do. Because we realize that making the .tel popular is a team effort.[/size]
    Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

boracay.tel06-22-2012 12:16 AM

It's more simple than that.
    (iPhone devices)

Smith.tel (parent directory)
    John.william.smith
    John.davd.smith
    Dr.john.smith

You do a search for "John" and it finds all 3 above, but you are not happy because the John you were looking for is not there. So you try again in the search (now provided with telpages) for "John" and are confronted/surprised/confused to get hundreds of johns form hundreds of other surnames

That was a hypothetical above....
    Try the same thing on your own Alston.tel directory.

telrific06-22-2012 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 24610)
    ... I don't see anything about "tons of dead, sub-domain garbage trashing the only real-time, global directory and driving registrants away because it's terrible and other registrants may not like your page you paid for and registered, and will get you thrown out" in the brochure. Hmmm...

[size]
    On the bright side of developments, not only does Telnames have a significant advantage on the Template design over all other Registrars currently, but if they ever decide to follow up the intelligent Template design with an intelligent Directory like Facebook and/or Yellow Pages, we'll really have a quality effort and something that will never have to worry about all those subdomainers and the dead "stuffed content" garbage !

There's always hope even if it takes 3 years and beyond !

telrific06-22-2012 07:55 AM

I put up a Telnames page to see how many might fair as a "Telnames only" directory opportunity.

www.cardservices.tel

I couldn't find the list of Telnames registrations that you provided Mark, but I can see already
    that a directory created as an exclusive Telnames directory would already make TelPages look quite sad.

You wouldn't even need a couple of dozen indexed to appreciate how removing all subdomains would easily make for a much better directory,
    one that the world was more looking for now for over 3 years ! People could actually want to get into a Telnames-only directory.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-22-2012 02:00 PM

Telnames only reg's are here.
    Mark

telrific06-22-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 24641)
    Telnames only reg's are here.
    Mark

[size]
    Thank you sir. It looks like the list grew a bit since the last time I saw it anyway.

500+ isn't anything to get excited about versus the initial launch 3 years ago, but even that would make a better directory if done right than Telpages is today. Mark Zuckerberg didn't have that good a start !

I know they're indexed together currently, but it's like trying to find "a diamond in the dung heap" as they say to find the 500 or so good ones in Telpages as it is.

If a nice directory were launched for just Telnames, the Olympic visitors would be impressed with the idea for sure.

telrific06-22-2012 03:58 PM

I went through your list Mark as if it were a directory, which it is a bit of course.

Simply amazing what a difference the new templates make, and without subdomains.

Really takes the idea of the "World's First Global Telephone Directory" and brings it into a real possibility - with the qualities that blow other listings away today, especially the inherent image capabilities, the video slot, the background pics etc.

Now we just need that quality, promoted directory to get that 1 billion registrations !

Still no incentive for the majority to participate without the "Bing Bang" starting point to draw the crowd into the book like Facebook or Yellow Pages.

Your url is the best directory with the best listings in existence since the .tel concept. ( Sad, but true. No offense to your list of course ! )

TELcp06-25-2012 04:58 AM

Telnic has up to now indexed approx 367,250 pages out of current 524,226 pages from one of our projects. All these pages are hidden pages as explained earlier. And they all have at least 2 records, Title and a header untill further populating with individual contact information.

++++

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 1:26 pm