The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Google indexing questions

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Google indexing questions Empty Google indexing questions

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 7:38 am

Geo04-01-2012 06:36 AM

Google indexing questions

1. Any magic bullet in terms of getting Google to see and index a .Tel and its subfolders? 

2. I've heard of using sitemap - does that work with .Tel domains? 

3. Does having Adsense make a difference in getting indexed quicer? 

4. Is there anywhere in particular that we should list our .Tel to be seen quicker and or to get more link juice?

5. Is there a limit how deep in terms of subfolders that Google spider will look and index?

tel4rent04-01-2012 08:34 AM

What has worked for me is BE PATIENT with google...it pays off not to push to hard or being fixated at the game of indexing or not.

Ad sense definitely helps in indexing with google. They need to "know" where to send their ads therefore need to index/register the domain address in their database. But you may need to keeo it there for a while. My simple understanding.

I successfully, yesterday registered my tel domain with google webmaster. A tool you certainly want to use for your domains and it "certainly" will index your domain and subdomains. Waiting to see the results...

I also have added my domains with google analytics so you know which URL, subfolders etc...are performing well and where, how, when, who and very cool to see mobile info

In my experience shorter domain and long domain trail perform well in google. However, too deep trail do not get index very well...you may need to ask the experts in here but that what i found. So you may have a long trail on level one or two and do very well in indexing but short trail and too deep into subfolder and they may never see "light" SO keep a balance.

Hope it helps....But i would say be patient and try/test your own stuff and use wisely your headers on every page

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 1:50 am