The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

New tools currently in development

Alex
    Admin

Warning level : 100 %
    Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

New tools currently in development Empty New tools currently in development

Post by Alex 2012-05-01, 9:46 am

Two of the most active external .tel developers Mark Kolb and Mike Seaton are working on new projects to make visible what can be achieved with no other TLD extension than .tel:

1.) Mike Seaton is developing TelDial which offers instant dialing and e-mailing of anyone with a .tel domain. The website isn't online yet.
    TelDial handles phone numbers, e-mail addresses and in the future Skype in the specified single domain (e. g. telnic.teldial.com) or subdomain of it.

In combination with it he uses the resource TelReader which displays in real-time the public contact data set up in the DNS of a .tel domain.
    Check this link for TelReader for more information.

2.) Mark Kolb has developed TelCall.me (and TellCall.us).
    It's a prototype geo-aware, HTML5 application that shows you how you can literally tell your cell phone to call a local .tel website.
    Please find more information in this article on his blog.
    Alex
    Admin

Warning level : 100 %
    Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

New tools currently in development Empty Re: New tools currently in development

Post by Alex 2012-05-19, 7:51 pm

TelTalk wrote:1.) Mike Seaton is developing TelDial which offers instant dialing and e-mailing of anyone with a .tel domain. The website isn't online yet.
    TelDial handles phone numbers, e-mail addresses and in the future Skype in the specified single domain (e. g. telnic.teldial.com) or subdomain of it.

In combination with it he uses the resource TelReader which displays in real-time the public contact data set up in the DNS of a .tel domain.
    Check this link for TelReader for more information.
    Mike Seaton on 16th January 2012:
    I have purchased a killer domain name (and all key defensive extensions that go with it) which I will be launching as a FREE Single Point Of Contact service this year.

But I really want .tel to succeed and work with it - so my software will link with .tel and extract the DNS information from it - providing an incentive for my users to purchase their own .tel and benefit from the ease of use of inputing their data via the CTH.

I don't need to raise funds for this venture - all the costs are already covered - and .tel users on this forum will be advised when registration starts.

Think of it as ".Tel Lite" - it will be what .tel was originally envisaged to be but has now become rather bloated.

It WILL be marketed extensively and I have a number of ideas to ensure the name of the software gets known by "Joe Public" worldwide a.s.a.p.
    Mike Seaton on 23rd April 2012:
    If the new template takes off, as I believe it will do given the right promotion and marketing (including the use of an Affiliate acheme to generate rapid sales), that will give us all the single page Tel Lite solution I was planning (i.e. back to the original .tel concept) and as long as the pricing is OK for users then I will not develop my own free Tel Lite solution.

It really is a killer TEL**.com name I have registered (including all competing extensions to .com to ensure no cybersquatting) so I will then use it to produce a .TEL application I have in mind.

That's as much as I am prepared to say now - I await the new template launch with great interest !

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 9:11 am