The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

telSAP - .tel Stats Analyzer Program

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

telSAP - .tel Stats Analyzer Program Empty telSAP - .tel Stats Analyzer Program

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 12:24 pm

FreakySteve06-23-2009 12:23 PM

telSAP - .tel Stats Analyzer Program

Announcing The .tel Stats Analyzer Program!

telSAP is a log analyzer software made specifically for telstats log data.

With telSAP you can get quick, useful information from your raw telstats data files.

telSAP is available for both Windows and Macintosh and it's FREE!!!

Check it out at www.telsap.com!

your-tel06-23-2009 08:17 PM

telsap log analyzer

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreakySteve (Post 260)
    Announcing The .tel Stats Analyzer Program!

telSAP is a log analyzer software made specifically for telstats log data.

With telSAP you can get quick, useful information from your raw telstats data files.

telSAP is available for both Windows and Macintosh and it's FREE!!!

Check it out at www.telsap.com!

[size]

Hi Steve
    Can you tell me where i find the stats file, to drag in to window for processing? I have the stats page from telstats with thousands of entry's but cannot find a file for it.
    Regards[/size]

nadya06-24-2009 09:35 AM

To save your logs from TelStats to a file, select all content and copy to a new empty file, like a TXT.
    Go Select > All, or press Ctrl+A on Windows (don't know if it's the hot keys on Mac), then copy.

telme06-25-2009 08:30 AM

Any plans on supporting Ubuntu/Linux?

FreakySteve06-26-2009 01:32 PM

@your-tel:
    Just like nadya said I have also just hit Save As after getting the stats data and then save it as a text file (in Safari anyway, I assume you can do this in IE).

@telme:
    I can build a Linux version, I just can't test it since I don't use Linux. If you or any other Linux users want to be a tester for a Linux version, let me know.

There is a support thread for telSAP at Telsters as well which was set up for tech support and feature requests, although I am happy to answer inquiries here too

your-tel07-04-2009 08:13 PM

tel Stats Analyzer Program

Great work Steve good analyzer, I am mainly receiving bots into my domains, with a few seach queries at the moment !

Keep up the good work

FreakySteve07-07-2009 11:23 AM

Thanks your-tel, I always appreciate positive comments

There will be an upgrade for telSAP coming out that will allow you to filter bots from your results as well as some other feature additions.

The upgraded version will be called telSAP+ and will be available soon. :cool:

Shahid07-07-2009 11:56 AM

Hello Steve, 

it surely is a great tool for people who are not much into programming or other operating systems
    to use things like awstat or others which people don't even have a clue of. but this is very simple 
    and easy to use.

i use it more then 10 times a day my self but what i would suggest a few points if you can work on 
    that then trust me you will be the Telman

1) Multiple uses of logs = as it takes too much time to load the software everytime you have
    to look for something else, lets say i searched for one log shahid.tel and i want to check now 
    autoparts.tel instead of closing the whole program there should be a button to say reload or 
    restart.
    2) the ip based will be nice if it is done through location that way it can show where the click 
    came from.
    3) make the bots invisible to get the actually result rather then getting null hits

these are something i can look at as of now if i get more points will let you know

Shahid

FreakySteve07-08-2009 03:46 AM

Hi Shahid,

Thanks for the compliments.

That was the idea behind the tool: simple, quick useful numbers from your stats log files.

As for your questions/suggestions:

1) Multiple uses of logs
    It does this already :D, you don't need to relaunch, just drop a new stats file on the window or click the folder button to load a new stats file then click the double-arrow button to refresh the lists.

2) the ip based will be nice if it is done through location that way it can show where the click came from.
    This would be a good feature and is on the list, but can get tricky so it may not be on the next update, but probably soon after

3) make the bots invisible to get the actually result rather then getting null hits
    The telSAP+ upgrade will have bot filtering capabilities and will be available soon.

Glad you like the tool, more to come :cool:

FreakySteve07-16-2009 02:09 PM

telSAP+ is now available!

Information about the differences between telSAP and telSAP+ can be found here:

http://www.telsap.com/plus.html

All of the features of telSAP are still free but if you need more stats processing power, you may want to consider upgrading to telSAP+.

Shahid07-16-2009 10:14 PM

Hello Steve, thats great news that its launched, but personally i don't think anyone will spare the money to buy such thing right now as a lot of sites are offering the services for free.

but i guess everyone has their own way of marketing and promotion, good luck i will think about buying it, but not sure if i would want to spend 20 US$ on it.

Thanks

Shahid

FreakySteve07-22-2009 03:21 PM

Thank you for your comments, I welcome and appreciate all feedback. Keep an eye on this thread and other telated sites for more information in this area.

In other telSAP related news...

telSAP was awarded the Editor's Pick at Brothersoft.com :cool:

Here is a direct link to the page:

http://www.brothersoft.com/telsap-262725.html

(I have also added it to the front page of telsap.com)

Shahid07-22-2009 10:16 PM

Thanks for your post. very happy to see this, this surely is an achievement.

sorry if i said anything ugly in any ways i just like to be real in terms of all perspectives and like to be read because i would never want your efforts to suffer in the early stages.

keep up the good work

Shahid

FreakySteve08-01-2009 03:54 PM

No worries Shahid, no offense taken whatsoever.

I appreciate your feedback and support

More news to come

RonMunson08-01-2009 05:14 PM

I just downloaded your produce right now. Looks good FreakySteve

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 1:10 pm