The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

An idea to make extra money

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

An idea to make extra money Empty An idea to make extra money

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 2:34 pm

supercyberheroes07-31-2011 02:15 AM

An idea to make extra money

Some people may have got this idea and some not or may be none of you. I am 100% sure that we can change the way on directories, we need the help of: telnic mainly or a tool from Mark (the masters) dottel, telcp and some other very good .tel guys.

This idea will work perfect with most directories or business ideas, over a year ago I tried to build a directory only on phone call as main contact I could not make it due that Telnic does not has support to do so, and a further matter with Skype that links always come up.

What’s the idea and how it will work?

Over a year ago I became an agent for a telecom company so they assigned me some phone numbers for local and international calls that numbers are for my use only. Any one calling from that #s I will get money, I do not have to pay telecom fee or any money at all, just if someone call then both: telecom and I get money, #s are for cheap call or premium rate for our most directories cheap call is fine.

What we do when we get assigned those numbers?

We will contact companies like taxi, restaurants, hotels, rent room etc, we will list them on our directories with their phone contact numbers and we will add those #s to our assigned phone #s. For personal calls like international calls people click on our assigned #s and our customer will press and call on their personal phone #s.

What is the problem?

Skype links always come up and Telnic does not support this kind of links.
    Telnic has some partners like Voipgate and Digitrap but they charge fee and pre-pay mean we are customer of them and we are looking partner like telecom agents as in my case and I still do not know if Telnic partner software will work with my idea.

Ej: 1) If Telnic is on my directory and their phone # in UK is 2074676451 and one of my assigned phone #s as a telecom agent is: 08448382852 to call Telnic on local call cost 2p per minute, what I need to do is to link this 2 numbers on my .tel directory like this: +08448382852/2074676451 so, if any one click on this link to call Telnic I will get 1p per minute and the telecom 1p per minute (50-50) but it’s not possible to do this link because Telnic does not support it.

Ej: 2) Real example on international calls I got assigned as agent some phone #s like this one: 08448382852 to call to Madrid or Bogota land phone will cost 2p per minute, 1p for me 1p for telecom company, people go to my site click +08448382852 link on 2p per minute call to Bogota wait for instruction and the customers will press their own phone #s: This link does not work because Skype link always come up and block my assigned phone #s.

Please see this link to my site for real example but I stop building it because of this matter: www.uk.llamadasinternacionales.tel for the Ibero-american community in UK its Spanish language but once this matter is sort out I will build an English site like this one:www.internationalcalls.tel 

My idea is not to charge companies to list them in our directories but we will make money on phone calls and ads.

I hope in the near future Telnic allow this kind of link and to be list on the roadmap or some things similar. If anyone knows how to sort out this matter like a tool from Mark, dottel and other please say so.

Thanking you in advance for any issue to say.

www.3dstore.tel
    www.businessdirect.tel
    www.alejandragarzon.tel
    www.supercyberheroes.tel

Aled07-31-2011 09:54 AM

Can you explain some more about what your problem is? 

On http://www.uk.llamadasinternacionales.tel/ I can click the "2 CENTAVOS POR MINUTO - NUMERO TELEFONICO DE ACCESO " phone number and it connects.

With regards to your comment "Skype links always come up and Telnic does not support this kind of links.". There is a specific Skype contact type if you want to use a Skype username. If you mean that Skype always comes up when you click the phone number, this is because you have Skype setup on your computer as the default way to make calls through your PC and not any Telnic setting.

If you are having issues using Skype to connect to phone numbers on web pages such as .tels, there is currently an issue with their most recent version and the "callto" way that .tel and most websites initiate calls.This has been raised with Skype who tell us that their next update will resolve the issue.

Your mobile SMS links will not work as they need to just contain a number (and not the "textfamilyto" before it), and also the country code before the number.

tel4rent07-31-2011 12:38 PM

Aled,

In regards to SMS. Which one is correct (Dubai area code is +971 4)

+3911
    +043911
    +97143911

Thanks for clarifying

supercyberheroes07-31-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aled (Post 16527)
    Can you explain some more about what your problem is? 

On http://www.uk.llamadasinternacionales.tel/ I can click the "2 CENTAVOS POR MINUTO - NUMERO TELEFONICO DE ACCESO " phone number and it connects.

With regards to your comment "Skype links always come up and Telnic does not support this kind of links.". There is a specific Skype contact type if you want to use a Skype username. If you mean that Skype always comes up when you click the phone number, this is because you have Skype setup on your computer as the default way to make calls through your PC and not any Telnic setting.

If you are having issues using Skype to connect to phone numbers on web pages such as .tels, there is currently an issue with their most recent version and the "callto" way that .tel and most websites initiate calls.This has been raised with Skype who tell us that their next update will resolve the issue.

Your mobile SMS links will not work as they need to just contain a number (and not the "textfamilyto" before it), and also the country code before the number.

[size]
    Hi Aled thank very much for your reply that catch me by surprise on a sunday morning.

Yes my PC got skype set up, so skype always come up, and a PC without skype set up does not come up and I am aware of the next skype update will sort out this matter.

About telnic support links: +4408448382852 is fine not problem, now +442074676451 is fine not problem but this kind of link +4408448382852/2074676451 does not works my idea is: +4408448382852 is my assigned phone number from a telecom company if I want to call to telnic office from my land line phone I will call 08448382852 first then 2074676451 are 2 steps what I would like is to make that phone call to telnic in one step. 

SMS I need is just the text information only due that is for UK customer to UK SMS text only but yes you are right I will delete that link it does not need to be there, thanks for that.

Thanks very much[/size]

supercyberheroes07-31-2011 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tel4rent (Post 16530)
    Aled,

+3911
    +043911
    +97143911

Thanks for clarifying

[size]
    Hi tel4rent There is a .tel site just for this kind of information I am 100% sure it will clear your question look at http://phonecode.tel

Good luck[/size]

supercyberheroes07-31-2011 09:57 PM

well now I on a better look this site it's not finish yet, check at http://telpages.com

cheers

TELcp08-01-2011 08:43 AM

@supercyberheroes

Very good suggestion for directory builders.
    We will study this first to see how a separate dialer application be designed if required.
    If successful will let you know.
    We are unable to indicate any time frame due to other workload at hand.

Cheers!

dottel.net08-01-2011 09:30 AM

@supercyberheroes

i've read the thread but no entirely sure what you're asking. if its whether you can earn money now through having your own number that when dialed earns you a few pence per call, then yes that's available now through many telecoms operators. There was a link to a service on the telnic site (Ringshare? Dialshare? or something like that - can't find it again but am sure Aled or someone will post) that provides just this. You just need to publish the number on your tel and then you manage the redirection via their service and receive comission on calls.

tel4rent08-01-2011 10:16 AM

@supercyberheroes @dottel

It is called ringrevenue.com

@supercyberheroes 

I did not mean what is the code for the country but rather what is the correct syntax for SMS on our .tel site. I have noticed that some domains are:

- adding the + to the SMS number
    - adding the country code
    - adding noting

So i wanted to know what is the correct way if there is any.

supercyberheroes08-01-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 16546)
    @supercyberheroes

i've read the thread but no entirely sure what you're asking. if its whether you can earn money now through having your own number that when dialed earns you a few pence per call, then yes that's available now through many telecoms operators. There was a link to a service on the telnic site (Ringshare? Dialshare? or something like that - can't find it again but am sure Aled or someone will post) that provides just this. You just need to publish the number on your tel and then you manage the redirection via their service and receive comission on calls.

[size]
    Hi dottel what I try do say or my idea is this: you got your own number through a telecom operator suppose the # is: 08448382852 and then you got a taxi directory as you know people only call a taxi or minicabs for a service, suppose a taxi company call telnic list it telephone # 0207 467645 on your directory then my idea is to links these 2 telephone #s together like that: 08448382852/207467645 people click on that link and you can make money on that phone call.
    Ok it may not be possible now to do that link we may need a sofware from a company like digitrad or voipgate etc 
    But if we can link these 2 phones #s together it will be possible to make money for each call made.

Hope I am more clear now

Thanks mate as I said nefore I am so much working hard on my supercyberheroes project.[/size]

supercyberheroes08-01-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tel4rent (Post 16549)
    @supercyberheroes @dottel

It is called ringrevenue.com

@supercyberheroes 

I did not mean what is the code for the country but rather what is the correct syntax for SMS on our .tel site. I have noticed that some domains are:

- adding the + to the SMS number
    - adding the country code
    - adding noting

So i wanted to know what is the correct way if there is any.

[size]
    I was in a forum yesterday about pay per call cj.com does not has pay per call out side USA, I contacted them back in April and their said it will be possible in UK in the near future, Mark phoned to cj.com and he was told that from november it will be possible pay per call in UK as I said in the forum some one wrote that since las June it's possible pay per call in UK with CJ.com so, I did contact ringrevenue.com and cj.com so I am waiting from their answer if they says yes it's possible pay per call in UK I let you know all of you.

Regards
    http://3dstore.tel[/size]

Aled08-01-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tel4rent (Post 16530)
    Aled,

+3911
    +043911
    +97143911

Thanks for clarifying

[size]
    In the same country, then the 1st one is fine for most handsets. Internationally I don't believe short SMS codes actually work (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMS#Pre...short_messages), unless anyone on here knows differently?[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 12:22 pm