The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

3 posters

Example to monetize .tel: ITNOSA NETWORK

Alex
    Admin

Warning level : 100 %
    Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

Example to monetize .tel: ITNOSA NETWORK Empty Example to monetize .tel: ITNOSA NETWORK

Post by Alex 2012-09-05, 5:52 pm

ITNOSA NETWORK - .tel page rental service

Sample telpage: Alston.tel

• The .tel provides a single point of contact for your communication needs.
    • Become a part of the growing global community of modern communication technology.
    • Create your online contact card on a .tel page and let others reach you from a desktop or a smartphone.
    • Whether it is for your business or for yourself, you control your own contact information.
    • Itnosa network provides you all these for only a fraction of the cost of other traditional web technologies.
    • Reserve your premium .tel page today before someone else grabs it.

How much does it cost to maintain a telpage?

Annual subscription fee to maintain a telpage is only $11.95 USD. That is less than a $1 USD a month. Much cheaper than printing business cards everytime you chage the contact informaition. There is an Activation Fee at the time of registration.

Firstname.Lastname.tel is permanent. You just need to update if there is any changes.

How do I check availability of myFirstName.LastName.tel?

Go here to the reservations page

How do I request to create a telpage for myname & mylastname combination?

I you are unable to find a telpage for your First Name & Last Name combination, please let us know by email or via our online conact page. We will try to create a new telpage for you. We can only provide new telpages depending on availability of tel domain names. If the telpage of yourname.yourlastname.tel is already occupied by someone else having the same yourname & yourlastname combination, then you will have to wait until the present occupant decides to terminate subscription. There is no other option to create a duplicate telpage to match your unique full name.

How do I earn Reward points?

Only registered users with subscribed telpage(s) can earn reward points.
    You may introduce ITNOSA Network to your friends and relatives and request them to insert your telpage URL in the input box marked "telpage of your introducer" at the time of subscribing to a telapge.

Every new subscriber adds 1 point to your reward points as long as they insert your telpage as the introducer.
    You can redeem your points only if you have a minimum of 15 points in your account.
    15 points (reward points) qualifies you for ONE year free renewal of your telpage.
    All redeemed points will be deleted from the registered users accounts.
    If you have accumulated enough points to claim free renewal, please inform telowner by email.

Last edited by TelTalk on 2012-09-05, 6:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
    mikeseaton
    mikeseaton
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

.tel domain : MIkeSeaton.tel

Example to monetize .tel: ITNOSA NETWORK Empty Re: Example to monetize .tel: ITNOSA NETWORK

Post by mikeseaton 2012-09-05, 6:06 pm

IMO it will be very hard to sell the above service (or any other .tel subdomain-based one) to the world at large given that Telnic/Telnames have obviously decided that the only version of .tel they are marketing and promoting from now on is the single page http://YourBusiness.tel style template.

But I wish the registrant of http://Alston.tel every success with their idea.

http://MikeSeaton.tel
    Alex
    Admin

Example to monetize .tel: ITNOSA NETWORK Empty Re: Example to monetize .tel: ITNOSA NETWORK

Post by Alex 2012-09-05, 6:18 pm

mikeseaton wrote:Telnic/Telnames have obviously decided the only version of .tel they are marketing/promoting from now on is the single page http://YourBusiness.tel style template.
    It's true Telnic stopped all marketing for the old templates, but the marketing effort for Telnames is so small that I wouldn't speak of serious marketing in this case either.
    It's even far smaller than what we have seen from Telnic in 2009 and 2010.

Besides that the registration numbers of Telnames with 1,400 domains are not even worth mentioning.

It's clear the road to success hasn't be found for .tel until today - and if it'll be found, we don't know yet what initiative or product will bring it there.

I guess the impulse for the breakthrough won't come from Telnic or Telnames, but more from external developers (as soon they are allowed to develop .tel properly) or telecommunication providers (as soon they have been convinced about the special value of the DNS technology and its potential).
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex 2012-09-06, 12:45 pm

This example can show the people what they really miss in the .tel (as a biz venture) and its technology.
    ITNOSA Network shows how .tel can penetrate the ordinary folks. And to create a demand for the .tel.

As a result, people rent out an already indexed (by search engines) .tel page.
    When they change content of pages, “Page Rank” increases automatically.

And, of course if invested, developed and marketed properly, it shows how much money you can make from .tel.
    It is not just advertising banners and text ads on the tel.
    .tel means much more than that if you know how to identify it.

I'm happy about every initiative which shows the advantages of .tel.
    I'm aware this is just another small step and much more is needed to bring .tel to life.

But such project is a great example for what .tel owners can do now. To make bigger steps more freedom and improvements need to be provided by Telnic.
    ITNOSA looks like an extraordinary project which shows what is possible in the current status.
    Telminator
    Telminator
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning level : Banned

Post by Telminator 2012-09-07, 8:27 am

I'm missing an index of all last names available at IT NOSA.
    On the reservation page I get only the following answer for my choices: Sorry, the requested .tel page is not available at ITNOSA Network.
    How can I find a fitting domain name to use if I don't have an overview about them?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-14, 8:07 am