The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

2 posters

Today -1999

silvano
    silvano

.tel domain : albenga.tel
    Number of .tel domains : 3
    Warning level : 100 %

Today -1999 Empty Today -1999

Post by silvano 2012-11-12, 2:56 am

Last week Telnames gained 170 domains, Telnic lost 1200.

Today Telnames +10, Telnic -1999.

.tels under 250000 domains.

Good result!

(according to dottel.net)
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

Today -1999 Empty Re: Today -1999

Post by fustachio.tel 2012-11-12, 3:47 am

Well telnames is the price of 2 regular dot tel domains, thus anyone who decides to move to telnames would naturally drop many to accommodate the price change, not only that but I would assume people don't feel the need to buy up many alternate keywords and domains to redirect to their main tel name as one + a short redirect feels sufficient. (though I do have a number of others redirecting this is due to the previous proxy, and I'm currently dumping many of them)

Which was originally just to attract business or potential visits aka to top up the likely hood of a full click as the theme looks great, and so when viewed via Google thumbnail quick view it looks worth visiting or when shared via any medium that provides a pre-view it likely attracts more solid click through views, calls and referrals.

It's going to be a slow process to get people round to the idea of paying for something that has yet to provide automated updating like about.me does, however every customer is one more step towards a lowering of the cost of a telnames and the introduction of more features as they have the funds to cover development.

It's sad but the trend would seem to be that the regular tel proxy might completely loose everyone that is willing to pay for more than a year (other than short urls & the odd preventive keyword camping), or on the positive side loose those that run actual businesses to telnames that represents them better, and don't confuse them with what's worth putting on it / in it.
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

Post by fustachio.tel 2012-11-12, 3:58 am

Let me put it this way, originally you, others and I was competing or preventive competing with unknown potential dot tellers via owning medium to large portfolios of keyword and or normal domains.

Now anyone who want's a dot tel only has to compete via their quality of service and brand recognition due to backgrounds and videos, thus it's now cost effective to let some domains go to other users/businesses and not have to worry, as what's now important is what service you provide and how you gain repeat customers via coupons & offers etc that stops them going to anyone with another domain because they respect and love your service etc and the value you provide them "the end customer".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 10:30 am