The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

5 posters

More Information Title - Please Increase the text allowance.

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
    Warning level : 100 %

More Information Title - Please Increase the text allowance. Empty More Information Title - Please Increase the text allowance.

Post by fustachio.tel 2012-11-27, 11:51 am

Hi I don't know if you will read this, but could you please Increase the text allowance for the More Information Title box - eg http://furtainment.tel/
    "What is The Furtainment Workshop" vs "What is: The Furtainment Workshop?", as theres not enough space in that box to put a "question mark" or even anything else, I and others likely need like 5-10 more text character allowance to accommodate stuff like that.
    Also that custom title it would be nice if you could auto space the text below it, as it's crunched upto it, we need a blank space below it so it looks right.
    Just like my text is crunched here it's annoying but I switched back to opera so that causes that on this site, however it would be nice if that didn't happen on my dot tel by default.

Thank you.
    Boracay
    Boracay

More Information Title - Please Increase the text allowance. Empty Re: More Information Title - Please Increase the text allowance.

Post by Boracay 2012-11-27, 7:34 pm

fustachio.tel wrote:Hi I don't know if you will read this

Thank you.

Aled is available for a direct chat if you login to your telnames account.
    Telnames support is very responsive via the avenues they provide.
    Good luck.
    Toptel
    Toptel

More Information Title - Please Increase the text allowance. Empty Re: More Information Title - Please Increase the text allowance.

Post by Toptel 2012-11-28, 6:36 am

The suggestion from fustachio was mentioned several times on this forum before.
    But it's difficult to find a single suggestion, because there are hundreds in many posts here.
    How to start a direct exchange of communication with Telnic to prioritize these suggestions?
    Boracay
    Boracay

Post by Boracay 2012-11-28, 7:35 am

Toptel wrote:The suggestion from fustachio was mentioned several times on this forum before.
    But it's difficult to find a single suggestion, because there are hundreds in many posts here.

Yes, perhaps Alex can create a "suggestion box" or add a "must revisit" tick to a topic. or a way that we can quickly glance over to see if the suggestion already exists, and if it does then to BUMP it to the top where the discussion continues on to new ground. So many important topics just got left "up in the air.....only to be forgotten about".

A classic was the ".tel email function"

Alex
    Admin

Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

Post by Alex 2012-11-28, 12:55 pm

Boracay wrote:Yes, perhaps Alex can create a "suggestion box" or add a "must revisit" tick to a topic. or a way that we can quickly glance over to see if the suggestion already exists, and if it does then to BUMP it to the top where the discussion continues on to new ground.
    I really like to support this idea.

The most famous topics on TelTalk with collected suggestions for Telnic are the following:

I like to collect all new suggestions in the following category:

Development Proposals and Business Ideas

In addition every forum member can help showing his interest for specific suggestions by clicking the "Like" button available after every single post.

Beyond this I will also create an overview in the form of a list about all existing suggestions for improvements of .tel domains:

Overview about all suggestions for improvements of .tel domains

Telnic is one of the most regular readers on this forum as I know from my communication with Justin Hayward, Business Development and Communications Director for Telnic.

I would be very happy if Telnic would use our help, but it's up to Telnic to accept our wishes.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-11-28, 1:17 pm

Toptel wrote:But it's difficult to find a single suggestion, because there are hundreds in many posts here.
    One more suggestion for the forum owner, which can reduce number of similar topics: please consider minusing points from users' count for opening more new topics than, for example one new topic for 10 that user's posts (or another rate) or one topic in three days or etc.
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex 2012-11-28, 1:46 pm

maxi wrote:One more suggestion for the forum owner, which can reduce number of similar topics: please consider minusing points from users' count for opening more new topics than, for example one new topic for 10 that user's posts (or another rate) or one topic in three days or etc.
    Thank you for this suggestion, Maxi.

Wouldn't it be the best if I merge topics with similar content?

Not all members read previous posts before opening a new topic.

Therefore I update this forum regularly by moving topics into the right category and merging similar topics.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-11-28, 2:36 pm

TelTalk wrote:Wouldn't it be the best if I merge topics with similar content?
    Yes, it would be better. But it will took more working hours.
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex 2012-11-28, 2:40 pm

maxi wrote:
    TelTalk wrote:Wouldn't it be the best if I merge topics with similar content?
    Yes, it would be better. But it will took more working hours.
    Not really, since I read every post on TelTalk, it's very quick to move the topics at the same time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 12:23 pm