The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

5 posters

Are the speculators finally gone?

Natal
    Natal
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning level : 100 %

Are the speculators finally gone? Empty Are the speculators finally gone?

Post by Natal 2013-02-17, 11:12 pm

After the early hype in 2009 sense of reality has come back to .tel. Domainers have occupied the best domain names, but in the meantime most of them have turned their backs after no fast cash was in sight. Most greedy websites searching for possibilities to rip .tel off from the year of launch have been closed already, and domain investors have just thrown out even the best keyword domains. The locust swarm has passed. The wheat should have been separated from the chaff now, and only more serious operators should be left. So let's forget about domain business and start inventing new services for contact management, slim and fast website management, phone connections and DNS management. This all gives us new opportunities on an unprecedented scale. TEL RULES!!!
    GoTel
    GoTel

Are the speculators finally gone? Empty Re: Are the speculators finally gone?

Post by GoTel 2013-02-18, 5:30 am

Until the only .tel's that exist are the REAL person or business sharing and updating their own information with the world in a global directory, there is speculation and there are speculators trying to rip off others.
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-02-18, 6:25 am

Everyones a speculator some are just more obvious in what they're after and profit focused, no one buys a domain name for nothing always a reason always a dream a speculation if you will on what they can get out of it via it helping them be found. But I understand your meaning and the bracket of hardcore profit focused speculatos aways attempt to drive prices in there favor but I have nothing against that if they're providing a useful service, but its the same with us oil, food, stocks and all that.

Still don't know what I'm getting for my telnames renewal seems profits going into reseller pockets and not features and development and i personally need thoes apps more generic less locked to goggle known hardware so i can use them, my speculation and reasoning is I doubt a small business persons first tablet is an ipad or branded android hardware that known stuff is for existing business people who can afford to waste money... and if telnames is about supporting small business then open the floodgates to complaints about the apps not working.. but they don't have the cash to bug fix for generic hardware so it understandable I'll get nothing from them.

Least I can see why telcp is designed like it is, should be better navigation now just need to dig out my pass... and try it.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2013-02-18, 6:47 am

Pеоplе аlwаys dо prоgnоsis, bеcаusе thеy wаnt tо knоw dо thеy spеnd thеir mоnеy in а right wаy оr nо. It is nоrmаl.

If sоmеbоdy wаnts tо hаvе а silеnt flоck оf shееp whо will оnly pаy аnd bе hаppy only from thе fаct thаt sоmеbоdy аgrееs tо tаkе thеsе their mоnеy, thеn thаt sоmеbоdy nееds tо оpеn а nеw rеligiоus sеct аnd tо bе а priеst fоr thаt "flоck оf shееp".

As fоr sеriоus cоmpаniеs аnd prоfеssiоnаl mаnаgеmеnt, if thеy think thаt it is bеttеr tо rеducе thе rаngе оf pоssiblе prоgnоsis аnd аvоid “spеculаtiоns”, thеn thеy cоuntеrаct this by publishing thеir rеgulаr prеss-rеlеаsеs аbоut thеir plаns оf dеvеlоpmеnt. It is vеry simplе аnd it is thе ABC оf а serious businеss.

Post by supercyberheroes 2013-02-18, 7:12 pm

very good names have been dropped, I got some good ones on back order and I am planing to develop all of them, once of those that I got in back order is www.movie.telyou can watch top box office in UK and USA plus coming soon, plus press releases, cinemas address will be display in a couple of weeks, if not just days, and some more things will be on this site.
    Have a look.

Regards
    www.ideal.tel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 1:38 pm