The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

+8
Sunrise
Expert
lewisrx
Toptel
ixida
supercyberheroes
NewYorkCity
Tim Spears
12 posters

How many .tel developers are left?

maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

How many .tel developers are left? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many .tel developers are left?

Post by maxi 2014-12-07, 1:50 pm

mikeseaton wrote:
    maxi wrote:Dottel_net and teldomains_co are not working now.
    ... a rapidly dwindling .tel marketplace ... - if so who could blame him ?
    I personally do not blame anybody, just announce the fact that it seems that currently there is no correctly working service for looking in a real-time for dropping TELs.  : )

I have an idea to ask one person, who understands programming, would he like to do such service, which will work correctly and will show us all dropping TELs in a real time and without any censorship or manipulation, if we will pay him for this service, for example, yearly 10$ for each subscriber? He could not do a public website, but to send daily to each subscriber a list of freshly dropping TELs via emails.

If, say, some 20 persons would be interested, may be he also would be interested and then I would ask him (it is just my idea - and I am not at all sure will he agree or not).

Would somebody of forum members be interested?
    x1y2
    x1y2
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

How many .tel developers are left? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many .tel developers are left?

Post by x1y2 2014-12-07, 5:05 pm

maxi wrote:If, say, some 20 persons would be interested, may be he also would be interested and then I would ask him.

No problem to create such service, but I doubt it's possible to find 20 prospects. There isn't a handful of people interested in buying .tel domains.
    Sunrise
    Sunrise
    Insider
    Insider

Post by Sunrise 2014-12-07, 7:03 pm

Watching or buying .tel drops makes no sense for several reasons:

• First everyone should wait if the service for .tel will still continue in 2015: http://www.teltalk.org/t1733-telnic-pulls-a-cunning-move
    • The interesting drops happen always in summer (when landrush domains expire)
    • .tel domains have no value at all
    • Interest in .tel is going down strongly
    • No indication for improvements
    mikeseaton
    mikeseaton
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

.tel domain : MIkeSeaton.tel

Post by mikeseaton 2014-12-08, 8:20 am

I totally agree with the above post by Sunrise - couldn't have put it better myself !

http://MikeSeaton.tel

x1y2
    x1y2
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by x1y2 2014-12-08, 9:49 am

Sunrise wrote:
    • .tel domains have no value at all

It would be so easy to add value to .tel (by creating modern websites), but Telnic is fighting against it with all power.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2014-12-09, 10:27 am

Sunrise wrote:Watching or buying .tel drops makes no sense for several reasons:

The interesting drops happen always in summer (when landrush domains expire)
    Summer will come soon again.

Also, few bulk TEL-investors (with 1000+ and more TELs) should be already tired enough to pay their renewal fees in amounts from 10.000$ to 30.000$ yearly. And I, personally, fully understand them: it is not wise to throw on the wind such sums of money just for fun, for hopes which could never come true. Because of that, I think, they also prepare to drop large number of their TELs.

I personally am not preparing to register these drops in great numbers but I would like to have few (1-5 may be) good TELs, for which I have an idea to develop. So, it would be useful to know exactly what TELs and when will drop.

After getting these few premium-TELs for my projects I surely will drop few my less valuable TELs - there is no reason indeed to collect TELs just for fun. To have totaly some 10 good (I mean they should be really good) TELs would be completely enough for me.

P.S.
    Saying truth, till this time I was never regretting that I dropped one or another of my TELs. Every time it was a joy: one TEL less - meant I will have more money and less trouble.
    Killing
    Killing

Post by Killing 2014-12-09, 11:16 am

@maxi

A very easy way to snap dropping .tel domains is the following:

1. Search for undeveloped domains
    2. They should expire during the next years since undeveloped domains have no value for anyone
    3. Check the Whois data once a month for your favorite domains
    4. As soon they enter the status "pending delete" you can buy them soon
    5. Just register the domain regularly a few weeks later
    6. The competition should be very low (due to the current market for .tel), so your chances to get them are very high

There is no urgency to register .tel domains quickly, because mostly the new registrants let them drop the next year again (after they are familiar with the slow development for this domain extension).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 12:07 pm