The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

3 posters

for legal reasons I'm no longer posting here

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
    Warning level : 100 %

for legal reasons I'm no longer posting here Empty for legal reasons I'm no longer posting here

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-04-01, 6:50 am

So my account is inactive and there is no other currently registered accounts owned by me other than the inactive bunjie account, I am no longer posting here as I don't believe in teltalks current direction to un-moderated unproductive complaints and uninstantiated accusations of fraud of the domain operator at every turn..

I think teltalk(alex) was a far better moderator and the complaints about him being heavy handed was clearly wrong, as many of you have far too much hate and far too much unproductive negativity you think is worth posting..

A few people hiding on what should be a progressive and positive community networking forum around tel domains that are designed for networking regardless of what telnic say I could over look, but the forum operator hiding plus people we cant tel! if they even own tel domains or did own tel domains spouting things about fraud at every opportunity is something I don't wish to be associated with, because it will only result in this forum being a negative experience which puts people off joining anyway and which could result in legal action towards me if I waste my time fighting ghosts, as very few are willing to stand out as part of the tel community and start networking or being productive other than spouting everything that comes to their mind while trying to avoid the legal responsibility of an opinion..

I felt it growing for a while and tried to ignore it as I always do but I have to walk away from this forum as it's unproductive and I have many things to get on with just like telnic and telnames do, most of you seem to hate them to the point of rotting at the mouth and its not helping tel at all, which clearly was not your intent when you joined here weather that was with multiple accounts or multiple people who no have rotten cores trying to poison all who drink from the well..

I get that telnic don't listen and I get that I don't from time to time, but you all seem to not get that if you continue to act childish over loosing money that was your fault for not understanding what tel was able to do, what ever investment you have right now will be worthless because you're putting negativity into it and you're destroying it for the rest of us who know how we will use ours that is more than just trying to resell them..

You're destroying our future that could be a great networking one around tel one that could provide small business an all in package and protect them in poor economic times by claiming its worthless because it didn't meet your needs of a quick sale, and just because you're unwilling to accept that somethings have to be done like telnames to collect data for directories that need it! and because telnic is not listening to you because you're not a business you're a whiner who wants to make a fast buck off them you cry and you hide and cry more, you don't teltalk you whine and try to make others feel like you do! you're unwilling to move forward and work together or listen to positive things so I don't wish to be here, thats not to say everyone here is the same but its becoming a majority and I don't wish to be a lone voice crying out in a pool of feces.

Perhaps telnic was right to close their own forums if some of the criticism posted here is only a small percent of what they got then running a community is just a big mistake. If you do make a forum I suggest you make it around tel logins to be sure of who you're dealing with and to be sure people tone it down even when logged in and anon to everyone else as stated in my posts but I am done with this forum until that day if it every comes that people step up and be serious and don't hang back looking to punch others with false accusations that do drive off customers and is what makes tel more of a joke..

So simply put I'm just going to carry on moving forward and that does not include being apart of this site and so called community that is just a complete disaster in progress and legal action just waiting to happen.
    I am not running away and I'm still with tel and I will still blog about tel but I just won't be here with people who cant grasp any positive and appear to have minds that circle trash cans and throw it all into this forum an an effort to destroy what little future we have because they lost a few thousand dollars on a domain that was never about camping and a quick resell..

I will fix my telfriends on fustachio.tel so anyone wishing to network can do so by sending a friend request, good luck with your site and for anyone still positive about tel try to avoid arguing with people who have no intent of learning or helping the community or that we don't even know if they're an actual part of the tel community..

Clearly trust was an issue with this site and that will never grow if the fact when trust was last mentioned by me it became about someone selling trust.tel and not building it!
    Sunrise
    Sunrise
    Insider
    Insider

for legal reasons I'm no longer posting here Empty Re: for legal reasons I'm no longer posting here

Post by Sunrise 2013-04-01, 7:01 am

You make a very important point here.
    But what do you think who causes all this distrust?
    Who doesn’t take part in conversations about .tel to clarify things?
    Who let us down?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

for legal reasons I'm no longer posting here Empty Re: for legal reasons I'm no longer posting here

Post by Admin 2013-04-01, 11:02 am

I apologize, but I didn’t read this forum during Easter. And I didn’t expect the discussions here will escalate during a public holiday. Today I’ve shifted all discussions from the last days into the classified forum area.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-15, 9:35 am