The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

4 posters

Will Private Messages Be Deleted Before Sale?

limejuice
    limejuice

Warning level : 100 %

Will Private Messages Be Deleted Before Sale? Empty Will Private Messages Be Deleted Before Sale?

Post by limejuice 2013-04-06, 3:44 am

Bearing in mind that anyone but anyone could bid for and buy the Teltalk Forum, would Private messages to the current or previous Forum Owner be deleted before the Forum is Sold?
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Will Private Messages Be Deleted Before Sale? Empty Re: Will Private Messages Be Deleted Before Sale?

Post by maxi 2013-04-06, 4:00 am

I dо nоt knоw hоw tо dо it tеchnicаlly, but аlsо impоrtаnt wоuld bе tо dеlеtе IP аddrеssеs аnd cоntаct еmаils (dеlеting virtuаl idеntity) by thоsе usеrs whо wоuld likе tо rе-rеgistеr undеr nеw nick аftеr chаngе оf thе оwnеr оr wоuld likе nоt tо pаrticipаtе in thе nеw fоrum.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Will Private Messages Be Deleted Before Sale? Empty Re: Will Private Messages Be Deleted Before Sale?

Post by Admin 2013-04-06, 7:59 am

The forum administration has no access to private messages of forum members. I have only access to the admin mailbox. I won't delete the messages in the admin mailbox that could be important for the forum administration, because the buyer of this forum needs to know the history to deal with potential problems. As I can see from the interest already it's very likely this forum will find a new buyer and will survive. In this case all private messages will stay available.
    ixida
    ixida

Post by ixida 2013-04-06, 8:44 am

maxi wrote:I dо nоt knоw hоw tо dо it tеchnicаlly, but аlsо impоrtаnt wоuld bе tо dеlеtе IP аddrеssеs аnd cоntаct еmаils (dеlеting virtuаl idеntity) by thоsе usеrs whо wоuld likе tо rе-rеgistеr undеr nеw nick аftеr chаngе оf thе оwnеr оr wоuld likе nоt tо pаrticipаtе in thе nеw fоrum.
    I found the option to update the e-mail in the profile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 7:49 pm