The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

+4
supercyberheroes
Bubblegum
GoTel
TELcp
8 posters

Back to 90's

TELcp
    TELcp
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning level : 100 %

Back to 90's Empty Back to 90's

Post by TELcp 2013-07-04, 12:00 am

Just imagine what would have happened to web/internet if the .com was limited to a single page and restricted for development.
    GoTel
    GoTel

Back to 90's Empty Re: Back to 90's

Post by GoTel 2013-07-04, 5:30 am

Good thing Telnames' .tel's are not about websites !

And certainly there's not any stopped development there !
    Bubblegum
    Bubblegum

Post by Bubblegum 2013-07-04, 6:59 am

The biggest mistake is that Telnic focuses only on Telnames.

In the last years almost no development has happened for the directory domains at Telnic.
    The obsolescence of Telnic domains gives customers no alternative to the single page domains from Telnames.

The message from Telnic is very clear: "Like us or leave us alone, but don't bother us!"
    supercyberheroes
    supercyberheroes

Post by supercyberheroes 2013-07-04, 8:12 am

TELcp wrote:Just imagine what would have happened to web/internet if the .com was limited to a single page and restricted for development.
    Hi telcp we are waiting for your new project, you said will be ready to the end of June, well we are in July.

That this questions has to do with your new project?

My answer is the internet will move to slow.

www.movie.tel
    www.4g.tel
    TELcp
    TELcp
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by TELcp 2013-07-04, 9:39 am

@supercyberheroes

The thread is about practicality in doing business in good faith, honesty and sharing.
    The .com had all that from the right beginning.
    The .com management did not bother (or rather, did not worry) about the future value of domains after they are developed by entrepreneurs and sold for millions of dollars. They did not want to impose restrictions on development by third parties. In brief, they did not want to keep everything for themselves. They shared everything in .com with others (their customers). They encouraged it to be developed beyond their scope. Otherwise, the web/internet would have NOT have become what it is today.

Re our new product/service, we have decided that the new project to be well clear of anything to do with .tel as we do not see any reliability in management of the TLD. Simply, we do not have any trust in it. We spent lot of money and time to share it's technology with others. However, we did suspect something very unusual (as everybody else did). That was the reason we did not want to charge anyone for our services at telcp & telmailbox. If we did, so many companies would have sued us by now as we would have failed to honour the contracts.

In the interest all parties concerned, we will still maintain TELcp and telMailBox as it is today, but without any further development, until the last person leaves our services.

In the mean time we will publish our new product to serve the the community who did not get what they expected from the so called "Global Directory".

So, the new product will be independent from other decision makers. Right now we have to raise Seed Funding/VC etc to make it successful (in marketing) globally.

Good luck!
    TelBlogger
    TelBlogger
    Insider
    Insider

Post by TelBlogger 2013-07-05, 5:35 am

TELcp, I am so sorry that you got █████ by Telnic as did we all. You have been a great supporter of .tel and I understand where you are coming from now. I too have put my .tel stuff largely on hold like most investors because I have no confidence in the business skills of anyone at Telnic.

These people are so ████ that if the Beatles had walked into their offices in 1962 looking for a music contract they would have split up the band, got rid of everyone except Ringo and tried to launch a solo singing career for him.

They ████████████████████████████████ deserve to fail big time. ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Hence no development and no support for development.

Last edited by Tel Forum on 2013-07-05, 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Deletion of provocative wording)
    Natal
    Natal
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Natal 2013-07-05, 6:10 am

Telblogger, you’re wrong. Telnic isn’t stupid. Telnic understood what you didn’t: domain people hate .tel and business between Telnic and domain people isn’t possible! The consequence was that Telnic quit all relationships with domain people and even don’t talk to them anymore, because nothing good comes from it. The only thing Telnic didn’t do is talking about the discontinuation of the old .tel platform. The old business has failed and you can’t expect from Telnic riding dead horses. Telnic even acted fast and went live with a new business already last year. You may like it or not, but you won’t hear anything from Telnic soon, because the future is only with Telnames.
    Toptel
    Toptel

Post by Toptel 2013-07-05, 6:41 am

Natal wrote:business between Telnic and domain people isn’t possible!
    I always thought Telnic (or Telnames) is in the business of selling domains.
    How a business can succeed if it doesn't want to support its customers?
    The reason why people hate .tel is because the websites from Telnic act as a deterrent. I don't want be found on the internet with a domain from Telnic. What impression would give that to my customers?
    If Telnic would do the homework, people would buy domains here, too.
    Mad Max
    Mad Max
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Mad Max 2013-07-05, 6:50 am

Toptel wrote:I don't want be found on the internet with a domain from Telnic. What impression would give that to my customers?
    they will ask you why you don't refresh your website that looks like 20 years old!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 8:02 pm