The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Don't just search -click

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Don't just search -click Empty Don't just search -click

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 5:49 pm

dialaroom01-26-2012 01:53 PM

Don't just search -click

Interesting little snippet I just read with regards to SERPS, which I never really considered, but when you think about it makes sense.

We all most likely use a search engine to qualify where our .tels or other sites are positioned in the results pages. After we've found our listing, how many of us don't actually bother to click to open the .tel or site, just note where it is and carry on.

This apparently can have a negative effect and in the extreme lower your sites ranking as the search engine is not just giving the results page, it is also adjusting it's results from our responses to the results. i.e. if nothing is clicked on after a search, it thinks the results are not as useful as if you click on a result. Therefore, if you always click on your site when it comes up in any searches you make, it adds value to your site. 

Probably obvious to most of you, and perhaps you all do click every time your site appears but I must admit I rarely did. Until now!

tindaya01-26-2012 03:00 PM

thanks, I think is true.
    And if something is good for your domain.tel, that is good fot all.tel, so will be good for mydomain.tel

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 3:48 pm