The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

June 1st Registrations Graph

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

June 1st Registrations Graph Empty June 1st Registrations Graph

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 6:26 pm

telrific06-05-2012 04:03 PM

June 1st Registrations Graph

June Graph updated, still consolidating.

Registrations.tel

can06-05-2012 04:30 PM

Crashing

I wonder whether telnic have given up.

telrific06-05-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by can (Post 24267)
    Crashing

I wonder whether telnic have given up.

[size]
    Nah, crashing would look much, much worse.

Look what's been dropping, it's a wonder it was ever up that high to begin with.

Amazing how millions of proven keywords, key phrases, etc. go unregistered yet today.

Google is earning Billion$ on tried and true data, amazing what people were registering.

Good one's are dropping too, but they are few and far between as dottel.net has aluded to in recent months with statements of "slim pickings" in the drops.

Someone stated some time ago "Don't register domains after drinking" or something like that, it shows in the drops.

Had TelPages been the focus we would see hundreds of thousands of real registrations today, if not millions, to reflect the good keyword and key phrase registrations Google, and Yellow Pages, have proven of value.

;)[/size]

TELcp06-05-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 24268)
    Amazing how millions of proven keywords, key phrases, etc. go unregistered yet today.
    Google is earning Billion$ on tried and true data, amazing what people were registering.

[size]
    If you study this carefully, you will find a clear patter in registrations (from dropping names). At the beginning in 2009 people thought .tel is just another tld and kept on registering keyword domains just like any domainer would have done.

I am not surprised at all.
    And glad to see people select exactly what they think that could be developed or valued as a place for communication.

If you study the pattern carefully, you will find people have dropped the plural nouns and kept the singular nouns. Also newly regged ignored plurals and regged only singular nouns.

That is why some time ago I said this great drops going to be the beginning of a new era.

:)[/size]

dottel.net06-05-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 24279)
    If you study this carefully, you will find a clear patter in registrations (from dropping names). At the beginning in 2009 people thought .tel is just another tld and kept on registering keyword domains just like any domainer would have done.

I am not surprised at all.
    And glad to see people select exactly what they think that could be developed or valued as a place for communication.

If you study the pattern carefully, you will find people have dropped the plural nouns and kept the singular nouns. Also newly regged ignored plurals and regged only singular nouns.

That is why some time ago I said this great drops going to be the beginning of a new era.

[size]
    i don't follow your plural vs singular argument? please explain

personally i reg'd http://videos.tel & http://websites.tel recently and very happy with them[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-05-2012 07:11 PM

If it is for adsense, when comparing plurals vs singular keywords, you can't say one is better than the other in that manner. Consider the potential hits on google search and exact keyword analysis. Then make your decision as to which is better. Otherwise if just for your own site, doesn't matter much IMO.
    Mark

TELcp06-05-2012 07:25 PM

Singular vs Plural pattern - It is just what I have observed (in recent registrations).

++++

Cees06-05-2012 09:03 PM

From a novice!
    when searching for plural, the singular will usually also be found but not the other way around.

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 7:16 pm