The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Portfolio Pricing??

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Portfolio Pricing?? Empty Portfolio Pricing??

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 12:43 pm

mobico08-24-2010 12:46 AM

Portfolio Pricing??

Hi All...

I am new to this forum but have been a follower of .tel since landrush... Adoption has been slow, but I am optimistic as those behind .tel are passionate about this space... I have acquired a fair number of .tel domains and was curious thoughts on pricing at this early stage..

http://nichetld.com/dottel.php

Thanks for your input... Best of Luck...

Mobico

dotteler08-24-2010 01:39 AM

Are you asking about pricing to sell them?

mobico08-24-2010 01:59 AM

yes, pricing to sell... if there is even really a market at this state... thanks...

Bunjie08-24-2010 02:59 AM

Well pay.tel went for $5000 so perhaps you might have luck with Gift.tel?

I'm no sales expert but it looks like you have some nice domains. 

What's Catskills.tel? sounds funky, sounds like it would make a great site for sharing cat photos like Icanhazcheeseburger.

Cat got skills? visit Catskills.tel for Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats, doing something skillful.

mobico08-24-2010 01:26 PM

Thanks Bunjie for the response...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catskill_Mountains

mikeseaton08-24-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobico (Post 10732)
    yes, pricing to sell... if there is even really a market at this state... thanks...

[size]
    Hi Mobico,

You might find these 2 posts helpful

http://telnic.org/forum/showthread.php?p=10355
    http://telnic.org/forum/showthread.php?p=10576

- the first relates to Dot Tel prices being achieved, the second to selling on Sedo.

Mike Seaton[/size]

dialaroom08-24-2010 04:45 PM

Interested to know your thoughts behind puchasing al of the *homes.tel's, Hostels.tel and dialaround.tel interest me. What sort of prices are you expecting? Good luck!

telrific08-24-2010 06:26 PM

telShoppe.com continues to have the only valuation method at fair market value for .TEL ...

A recent request for MerchantAccounts.tel produced the following response:

Yes, 'Merchant Accounts' is one of those Search Terms that's about 10 times other CPC's, and still half of many too !

Competitor's bidding very high CPC's means of course that there is big money in the lead converting to a Customer sale.

What many have yet to discover is that .TEL is the only domain name that has inherent Keyword value.

All other domains require a Website and SEO or CPC Advertising to gain leads.

If you Search 'Merchant Accounts' in Google, you see people paying thousands of dollars PER DAY for leads.

If you Search 'Merchant Accounts' in TelPages, you see people paying much less, and for a lifetime of leads !

CPC simply suggests of course what people are willing to pay for a lead, regardless of the source.

Google Adsense realized this and so $13.67 is what they get not only on Google Search, but on the AdSense Network.

This could be YOUR website with a 'Merchant Accounts' ad, or could be on the Merchant Accounts TelPage anyway !

The bottom line is that there is a VERY significant benefit to owning a Keyword Domain in TelPages - Leads for Life !

2,000 leads is a fair request, yet with 'Merchant Accounts' the fair Market Value is still much higher than some due to CPC bidding.

140 Competitors are paying thousands of dollars per day for 'Merchant Account' leads, there must be a great payoff !

Google and AdSense Competitors know the value of .TEL domains, that's for sure ! 

What is great about .TEL domain names today is that someone in addition to the Big Companies 
    can benefit for a lifetime on Keywords and Search Terms !

Thank you Telnic !

mobico08-24-2010 08:15 PM

@mikeseaton - thank you for the links...

@dialaroom - the two character codes before xxhomes are US state codes (a few city codes as well)... I have been able to acquire 48 of the 50 US states)... quite a number of real estate opportunities on this front... as per the other two .tels, what kind of prices are you offering?

Thanks to all again for the guidance and well wishes...

Mobico

marimax08-25-2010 02:11 PM

Bunjie, are you a victim of an American Educational System ?
    I've never been to Catskills but I know where it is and what it is (mind you I was educated in Poland)

Bunjie08-25-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marimax (Post 10762)
    Bunjie, are you a victim of an American Educational System ?
    I've never been to Catskills but I know where it is and what it is (mind you I was educated in Poland)

[size]
    I'm not American I'm British, if i'm a victim of anything it's the previous Labour Government that basically left me unchallenged and unmotivated to see value in the GCSE's provided due to unresolved "private" home situations. 

I won't go into it much but that required care for a family member and was not provided adequately at the age I was supposed to be inspired to complete my GCSE's.

Which is why I'm using Second Life as a launch platform to develop a virtual university for DAZ3D, and in doing so give me the opportunity to form a career out of thin air.

The economic downturn makes things extremely hard to find funding, but it will happen and as I learn more I will pass that on to other people, so inspiring as you put it victims of an American Educational System or any Educational System gone wrong to learn to make professional 3D art and models.

so no I Don't want to be an American genius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ryZyjE0hCs :p

Not that Americans are geniuses, it just warranted a pun with a song because that's how I felt you meant a victim of an American Educational System.[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 12:55 pm